• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario Mainers?

Iceman12

Smash Journeyman
Yea, I said a long time ago is Lucario is in the game he's my "insta-main". Hope a video of his gameplay pops up soon so we know his moveset and how fast on the ground he is.

Slojoz

Smash Cadet
well if he is fast enough (faster than mewtwo, something like fox) he would be one of my 3 main mains

m0dredus

Hail Hydra
I suppose it depends on how he plays. Like Iceman (bobby drake? lol) said, we'll need to see some footage first. If he is what I think he'll be, than he'll be one of my mains. Im hoping he'll be heavy, and a fast faller/ runner. Probably a bad recovery, but a moderate amount of power. That would be ideal for me.

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
He is tied for 2nd or 3rd on my list
Charizard (PT is first)
Lucario and Diddy Kong

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
looks like lucario is going to be my main =) since I didn't get my #1 choice for potential newcomer appears to be a no-show. I hope he's fast, and doesn't suck like mewtwo did.

other main will probably be charizard.

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
looks like lucario is going to be my main =) since I didn't get my #1 choice for potential newcomer appears to be a no-show. I hope he's fast, and doesn't suck like mewtwo did.

other main will probably be charizard.
I didnt get my number one choice either lol, so....... oh well, i am definatley maining Lucario along side Diddy.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
He'll be my third.

1st - Olimar
2nd Squirtle (PT)
3rd - Lucario

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
Hellz yeah, I'm maining Lucario...I'm setting a goal of being my local Lucario guru/master...if not worldwide :p...
well then are you up for the challenge? thats my goal as well lol. we gotta duke it out, see who's the better Lucario.

Dave the Perspicacious

Smash Journeyman
Looks like I shall initially main Lucario, in the absence of Mewtwo or Isaac.

Initially had a pet hate for him, but I admit he looks to have been implemented incredibly well, and for this I shall join your ranks.

He is after all my type of character, attack wise and movement wise based on the videos I have seen.

Either that or I will be picking up one of the other new characters... We shall see...

Fawriel

Smash Master
Yo, Dave.

I have always been skeptical towards Lucario... and I can't say that I consider him nearly as interesting as Mewtwo.
On the other hand, that's like comparing a decent musician to Bobby McFerrin or a nice vanilla ice-cream cone to a vanilla ice-cream cone with strawberry and cherry sauce and one of those heart-shaped cookies inside.

I won't be unfair, Lucario does look pretty cool, and his fighting style seems even smoother than I had hoped. So I'll give him a chance.

Dave the Perspicacious

Smash Journeyman
Yo, Dave.

I have always been skeptical towards Lucario... and I can't say that I consider him nearly as interesting as Mewtwo.
On the other hand, that's like comparing a decent musician to Bobby McFerrin or a nice vanilla ice-cream cone to a vanilla ice-cream cone with strawberry and cherry sauce and one of those heart-shaped cookies inside.

I won't be unfair, Lucario does look pretty cool, and his fighting style seems even smoother than I had hoped. So I'll give him a chance.
Fawriel reads my mind, it's scary :(

Thats the exact same opinion I have!

Also, winning matches in SSBM with Mewtwo was so great. First everyone is like "No wheyz, i got beat by low tier" and then you get the winning screen coming up, and you just know, it would not have matter if you lost, because you are badass just for playing with Mewtwo. Mewtwo knows it as well, he's knows your both legendary, and laughs at the competition for ya, you don't need to.

Em... yeah...

Ooh look, a cookie *goes to get cookie*

semp1991

Smash Rookie
hes my fav pokemon along with nidoking and munchlax so i will hav to main him LUCARIO FTW

Rabid_Jigglypuff

Smash Cadet
Maining Lucario. That brings my list of mains up to six....I gotta cut down, or at least separate them into two groups....wait, Marth has been revealed...That's SEVEN....gwar. Anyway, Lucario looks AWESOME and anyone not maining him is utterly insane.

1. Zelda/Shiek
2. Lucario
3. Marth
4. Poke'mon Trainer
5. Dedede
-----
6. Ganondorf
7. Metaknight

Above the line are characters I'll play the most and main. The two below the line I'll still main, but will use a little less than the others.

PyrasTerran

Smash Journeyman
I've been a firm pro-Lucario activists, as those who have debated with me about his validity in the game can attest to.

from what I know so far, Lucario will most definitely be my main.

Reonhart

Smash Rookie
I'm still waiting for the game to come out too see who I will main, but right now, Lucario is one of my choices.

PyrasTerran

Smash Journeyman
I've been a firm pro-Lucario activists, as those who have debated with me about his validity in the game can attest to.

from what I know so far, Lucario will most definitely be my main.

Kazyx

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CheshireKaz
3DS FC
1891-1355-7641
I myself have never been a fan of Lucario. To me, he was just over-exagerated, much like Pikachu was when he was first seen by the general public. Due to their immediate popularity, I took no thought of them and left them in the dark. Over time however, I grew to like them, to some extent. For Pikachu, I only like his final form, Raichu. Lucario is rather good, but is near impossible for me to obtain.

It is similar to Brawl in a sense. I still do not like Pikachu, but am capable of using him now and then, so all is good. Lucario, on the other hand, I did not like. I figured he would be a horrible character, and I compared him to Mewtwo in terms of strength. I am glad I was mistaken. Lucario is my kind of style, save the speed. Never was good with faster characters. Fastest character I can use properly is Luigi.

Lucario has rather good ariel attacks, which is what I am used to, due to being a Luigi player. I suppose I will main him, along with my other characters I have decided to try to main. Bowser, Luigi, Pokemon Trainer (Only Ivysaur and Charizard mostly) and King Triple D.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
From the videos I watched, I like his style of play. Thats another character added to my possible main character list of... Sonic, Link, Toon Link, Kirby, Metaknight, Shiek, and now Lucario. It seem's like I would have to do a process of elimination to see who Im best with before I know what my main is.

sonic130

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I'll probably main him. But it depends on how good meta knight and sonic are. If they're better, then I'll main the better one. But lucarios final smash loos amazing, so I don't know.

Top Bottom