• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario Mainers?

PyrasTerran

Smash Journeyman
im caught between pit and lucario. any suggestions or advice?
Pit is an easier character to use. He can survive a long time and his arrows are as killer as Fox/Falco's blasters.

Lucario has the advantage of doing greater damage and a stronger projectile, but ultimately it's up to your style of play.

l_ucario

Smash Rookie
Of course Lucario shall be my main. Stepping down(up?) from Mewtwo, from my second favorite to my first favorite Pokemon. When it was confirmed that Lucario had entered the game, I was ecstatic! I have yet to play any game-play of Lucario, but I have watched any online post, and I can tell that he is a worthy main.

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
im caught between pit and lucario. any suggestions or advice?
Be Pit. Why? Because Lucario is mine! Muahahahahha! jk :)

I think asking if you should main Lucario or Pit in a Lucario Mainers thread could end up giving you a biased answer. Most people here think Lucario is the best. But, just go 50/50. There's no rule set in stone that says you have to main just one character.

Brawler2008

Smash Cadet
I'm wondering if i should main Meta Knight or Lucario.... not really sure which one to pick.

Dreiko

Smash Journeyman
I'll be maining like 5-8 different chars so it doesn't mean much but yeah lucario definitely will be one of my mains.

Kinsei_Kensei

Smash Apprentice
Lucario's going to be my 3rd, tied with Diddy and Pit.

1.) Fox

2a.) Wolf
2b.) Falco

3a.) Lucario
3b.) Diddy Kong
3c.) Pit

I don't own Brawl yet so I can't really say where Lucario will stand with me. He may move up or down on my list. I've seen videos of his gameplay and he impresses me. Sadly, nothing can beat my love of of the Space Animals. Perhaps Lucario will be the one to pull it off...

mudkip143

Smash Rookie
i plan to try these guys-LUCARIO, pit, king dedede, toon link, and pikmin & olimar

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
Well, Lucario is the only pokemon character I supported (other than Red) and THE ONLY pokemon character who I thought had any kind of chance at all. Because that was one of the few victories for me in that year and a half war for Brawl hopefuls, I'll relish that victory by making him one my mains along with the 5 others I plan to main (Mario, Link, Pikachu, Kirby, and PT).

AmericanBison

Smash Cadet
I am just like Aqua Rock X. I plan on maining lucario, but he isn't my first main. Just like Aqua Rock X, I have "multible mains". I plan on maining PT, toon link, falco, mario, ganon, bowser, dk, luigi, sonic, pit, and then lucario. I havn't played the game, but there is no doubt in my mind that lucario will be my most powerful. I have already been practicing my combos after seeing videos on youtube.

I am glad other people like Aqua Rock X have multible mains too, and totally misuses concepts too.

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
I am just like Aqua Rock X. I plan on maining lucario, but he isn't my first main. Just like Aqua Rock X, I have "multible mains". I plan on maining PT, toon link, falco, mario, ganon, bowser, dk, luigi, sonic, pit, and then lucario. I havn't played the game, but there is no doubt in my mind that lucario will be my most powerful. I have already been practicing my combos after seeing videos on youtube.

I am glad other people like Aqua Rock X have multible mains too, and totally misuses concepts too.
I am glad I got so many mentions in one post! :grin:

But yeah, after today's update I'm really psyched for Lucario. To be honest I didn't even know about aura ability (I've got quite a bit of catching up to do regarding Pokemon), he just seemed like a cool pokemon to use. Now any slight doubts I might of had on maining him have been eliminated. If I wasn't so attached to my current name, I'd rename myself "Aura Rock X". :chuckle:

Top Bottom