• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lubbock/Amarillo: Endangered species...

Dakpo

Smash Lord
We need to work on our game before whobo!!! i want to be in top brawl shape for it!
DMT 6 : preparation for whobo

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
So I ran into Phil on campus the other day and noticed a band-aid on his nose. It looked like it got hit by an 18 wheeler. You gonna spill the beans Phil?

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
March 12th? Sadly i won't be at DMT. I mean i haven't even thought about it or anything, but given the chances of me going somewhere for spring break or Whobo3. I would need to save my money for that stuff.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Hope you think about it, if you're in Lubbock March 12th, then Amarillo is only like two hours away at most. Hey, didn't you say a long time ago that you fly for free anyways? It's like having Whobo 3 right where you live if you don't count traveling expenses.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Haha yeah i do travel for free, however it has to be places Southwest Airlines goes too, which Amarillo is not one of them i don't think. Hopefully the next tournament i go too though i will be on A game. This past weekend i definitely wasn't trying at all times and did uncharacteristic things

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
I'm surprised Nolan is right there at your level, I saw him playing you after the tournament. He used to main Pit though but he never brought the angel out this time. I wonder how he would've done.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
I played him in tournament 2nd round. I think both games i stocked him, maybe even a 3??? I am not sure though...Nolan has a lot of potential though. I was highly impressed with his spacing and patience. He was doing better in the matches after the tournament though.

Besides, all of you guys are not at my level, you are far above it. Stop doubting yourself.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Dude why would u have an event right before whobo. That's ********.
DMT 6 is for mainly the 806 area as a WARM UP FOR WHOBO!!! we dont expect people to travel out to it, but we will be at the top of our game for whobo though. (instead of a month break from the last tourney)
If anything it should be a complement (considering we will plaster the name whobo all over the description)

EDIT:
Haha yeah i do travel for free
how in the world do you travel free???

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Dakota, I expect retribution at DMT 6. Going to game 3 at least. :p
Ill be impressed, to say the least, if you take me to game 3. Good luck :) i feel as though many OK vs 806 rematches will happen! Also chozo, learn that bowser match up lol. Who else from OK is interested?

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
And alex, of course you guys are going to go, i just meant more along the lines of the casuals in Lubbock and Amarillo. THAT'S WHAT I SAY TO THAT!!!
That's not what you made it sound like before. PWND! ;)

Ill be impressed, to say the least, if you take me to game 3. Good luck :) i feel as though many OK vs 806 rematches will happen! Also chozo, learn that bowser match up lol. Who else from OK is interested?
Are you gonna pick up Bowser Dakpo? :troll:

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Dakota, Kevin, Kyle, Phil, Nolan, Tyson, Andre, Willie, Trent, Bobby, Jose, Colin, CDT, Daniel, Andrew, Quentin, Dillon, Kim, James AND THEN me.

Edit: PWNAGE!!!! Tyson, I'm on a roll!!! Lol

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Lol, most of these people have showed up to tournaments before, just aren't active at all in other words. Yeah that Tyson fellow is a total poser or something.

So how bout gas prices now? $3.19!!!???

Top Bottom