• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LTEC2:GE 7/7/7 (Southern Circuit Event 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

1. Mankosuki has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

HAHAHAHA! Manko clear up some space so I can pm you! Too great.

On another note: Forward gives awesome smash lessons. I saw them first hand when he was teaching ballistics.

Solitas

Smash Apprentice
why the heck are people talking about me.http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=71810&page=14.The paragraph where it says Marcus.Thats not happening again. doesn't matter that's when I knew nothing about smashboards . Thats not happening again because I have been training since that day. I'm not eating my words.
Sorry if you're offended, but you were mentioned because of Co and Me being an - admitted - jerk because of his hatred of Sheik players. I personally thought it was a bit much (hence why I refunded you your entry fee out-of-pocket), although it was still pretty hilarious.

Don't take offense to it, we're all known for our quirks and less than finer moments. I personally would only play girls on the projector, because they were the only ones I could beat.

I, Solitas, can only beat up little girls.

RAM

Smash Lord
I confiirmed that it will only be 2 of us uncluding myself on this trip, and I only need housing for Saturday Night. hopefully I'll see everyone there.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Who else needs directions to my house?

We'll get Sat night housing worked out at the tourney.

Feelin better, and I don't want no pity from no one when this thing is going on.

FYI GA peeps who have already told me what time they're leaving: my mother has offered to feed y'all dinner (spaghetti) Fri night. And you guys are probably going to be recruited to help set up.

Prac352

Smash Lord

Feelin better, and I don't want no pity from no one when this thing is going on.

FYI GA peeps who have already told me what time they're leaving: my mother has offered to feed y'all dinner (spaghetti) Fri night. And you guys are probably going to be recruited to help set up.
Cool, I'll be more than happy to help set up and I doubt the rest of Columbus would mind.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion

SPAGHETTI!

Prac352

Smash Lord
Hey Exarch, I'm posting to request housing for CDE for saturday night if that's at all possible.

That's me, X2X, Tsunami, Nice1, Ares, and Reflex.

Thanks

chaddd

Smash Lord
Thomas Tipman will be in full force for this tourney.

He's not rusty either.

....Well maybe a little.
OH **** SON!!!!

This makes my year. MONEY MATCH, THOMAS TIPMAN?

GANON DITTOES. WOOOOO. Ganon tips? shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
**** this tourney is prolly the biggest FL has ever had, it would be cool if other people like maverick and flowing could also come, is josh (DF) coming to this as well?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
**** this tourney is prolly the biggest FL has ever had, it would be cool if other people like maverick and flowing could also come, is josh (DF) coming to this as well?
I don't know but we need to harass him and Hozart for the next 2 days until they agree to come. Theres way too many good players going to this and if they don't come CFL won't have 2 of its best. :(

Derf call DF and tell him to come. Give us his phone # too so we can harass him. We have room in 1 of our cars for him and Hozart too!

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
I can't freakin wait yo. This tourney is gonna be SOOO good! I need mm's with Tippie and forward!

Prac352

Smash Lord
Let's get pumped!

<Al Pacino> HOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!</Al Pacino>

Sartori

Smash Apprentice
Wes, Wes, Wes... did you come all this way just for me to beat you down and send you back to Sharpsburg..?

Haha. .How're you? I'm going to try to make it up to SA if I can...

And money matches, I'll do a good bit of money match from people, pen me in.

Solitas

Smash Apprentice
My housing list so far:

Friday: (15)
xif
green mario
dop
lambchops
riot
forward
zack
satori
kalypso
satori +1
satori +2
satori 3
dguy
Angry Lobster
Kram

Saturday: (15)
xif
green mario
dop
lambchops
riot
forward
zack
satori
kalypso
satori +1
satori +2
satori 3
dguy
Angry Lobster
Kram

Sunday: (7)
xif
green mario
dop
lambchops
riot
forward
zack

This is going to be pretty packed. If you are desperate on housing though call me and I'll see what I can do. 352-262-7960. If you're on this list please let me know about when I can expect you.

derf

Smash Ace
I don't know but we need to harass him and Hozart for the next 2 days until they agree to come. Theres way too many good players going to this and if they don't come CFL won't have 2 of its best. :(

Derf call DF and tell him to come. Give us his phone # too so we can harass him. We have room in 1 of our cars for him and Hozart too!
i dont think hell want to but ill call him for you tomorrow

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm also probably going to get in around 10:00pm.

Is the smash fest happening at Exarch's? If so I'll need his address since I only have the Church's at the moment.

Solitas

Smash Apprentice
Housing Update

Xif and crew won't be here Friday night, which means I have room tonight.

Friday: (8)
satori
kalypso
satori +1
satori +2
satori 3
dguy
Angry Lobster
Kram

Saturday: (15)
xif
green mario
dop
lambchops
riot
forward
zack
satori
kalypso
satori +1
satori +2
satori 3
dguy
Angry Lobster
Kram

Sunday: (7)
xif
green mario
dop
lambchops
riot
forward
zack

Kryian

Smash Journeyman
So I guess I'm being kidnapped to go to this? Haven't really put effort in to the game for about 2 years, but it could be fun.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
i dont care how packed it is WATO needs housing saturday night and we are not on any list. TNT/OTRU do you guys know how to get to exarchs? i dont have any directions to anywhere yet and i have to go to work today and i freakin close so i wont get out until like 2 in the am. probably later though since its friday. i was planning on coming out and picking up uuaa, and then going to your place. we'll arrive kinda late though. like around 4 in the am...

my cell is 407-922-1048 call if anything

-hiroshi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom