• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LPC2:RB Madison, WI May 2nd (Date Confirmed)

Wafles

Smash Lord
Melee was too expensive, for my grungy marth, lol...

I'll post some shoutouts tomorrow. I had a ton of fun.

Also, more importantly: teams results.

(I dont remember team names)

1. Hunger + Sago
2. Arty + Scythe
3. Ook + Norm
4. Wafles + Aerox

Wafles

Smash Lord
Imma pos some sexy shoutouts because I can, and they're colorful, **** yeah.

Chansen - Thanks for hostin', I had a ton of fun. LPC tourneys are way too good, whens LPC3?

biL - I <3 you, melee friendlies ****ing own

Aerox - We did really good in teams, lets team again some time =)

eighteenspikes - holy **** i got 4 stocked hard, twice in a row =(, thanks for driving the way back, I was tired as ****. =)

Matty - Nice getting to finally meet you. Our matches were so **** close. lol nado spam, I need to learn how to play against fox though, come to more WI tourneys. =)

Kishsquared - Awww man, I loved your bowser. I had so much fun playing against you. Come to more WI tourneys!

Sago -
you clutch like a ****ing pro, I couldn't touch you. =(

Hunger - get ***** on frigate

Loki - I ****ing love yoshi. I'm gonna find my yoshi sig and put it back on for you.

Scytche - Lucario is trixy, I'll get you next time.

Ethan, Litenup, Eigteenspikes, Shane - This car was awesome. Funnest 3 hour drive I've done in a while.

Everyone else - I had a ton of fun, good seeing everyone.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
ahhhhhhhhhh typin this in like 2 mins befor school

chansen: hot shirt, hot tourney, hot man. give me one of yoru special hugs next time. ill have $2 ready.
bil: omg trains for doom. i heard your cats are in strife? :(
sago: aww yea pushups baybee. dogs 4 peace. I KNOW YOU...!! I... KNOW... YOU... haha get falcon punched on green greens
sephiroth: good flacon punch on green greens. lol zobomafoo is a god to me.
shane: get freaking pooped on!!! HELLO. WOULD YOU HAVE SEX WITH ME.
mundungu: gg's vs your fox and congrats on teamz lol :) noodles n co is the best... no flavor
ethan: ahh **** mk2 failed me lol just imagine how good youd be after pushups
wafles: keep workin on melee imo youll get good, lets play some more in the summer. dat ***!!!!
amishninja: i still feel bad about rippin on your hair that one time lol :( epsecially since its so much better now lol, ggs and hopefully ill see you at more tournies
lightenup: i heard your sister was a babe ??? lets smash in the sumer
evrey one else i forgot: your ecool

Sephiroth27

Smash Ace
Shoutouts? Ok.

Spikes: Your doc is too good. Thanks for teaming with me, even though there were only 3 other teams to play. Zoboomafoo fo life.

Ethan/Mudungu: Good teams guys.

Chansen: Thanks for runnin the show and keeping everyone entertained with youtube videos.

Hunger: We never played Brawl friendlies. You were johning about how you needed a break or something. Whatever man.

Matt: It was great hangin out with you again. We gotta keep practicing for the next tournament.

Kish: You don't know me, and that's fine, but I just wanted to say that your Bowser makes me want to get back into Brawl.

Everyone else: Good seeing you.

I look forward to the next Wisconsin tournament I'll attend. GOTTA REPRESENT JANESVILLE!!!!!...Yeah there's no way to make that sound exciting at all. =(

chansen

Smash Lord
I have the file on my flash drive, but i have no good way to put it on the internets...

Super special shoutouts:
Grimace: I had the most fun playing you, falcon dittos make me horny.
Hunger: Your sexiness amazes me and i would like to smoke out of a giant worm with you some day.
eighteenspikes: throwbackl jerseys for the epicness
Sago/bil/fade: good to have the LPC1 crew back.

Everyone who got a hat: keep that **** on lock, I wanna see those hats at LPC3.

SimaMatt

Smash Journeyman
Lol I'm terrible at shoutouts but I'll do em anyway ><

Everyone from Janesville - Thanks a LOT for carpooling me, really! I appreciate it. It was nice to see everyone again! Hope we can play Melee again soon :3

Wafs - Nice to meet you :3. I got extremely lucky in our tourney matches haha. Congrats on getting 4th in teams! THose Melee friendlies we played before I left were probably the most fun I had at the tourney honestly, haha.

Sago - Wow, good **** on...Everything! It was nice to meet you but we didn't play >: maybe next time~

hunger - Fun pool matches! I still think rc is really gay though >: Congrats on teams and singles!

Landry - Thanks for being my doubles partner :3 Fun friendlies, keep up that rob and Lucario!

Leroy - Fun friendlies (even though we only played like 2? lol) and pool matches. Keep up the Lucas!

Pipe - You probably don't remember me (You played Landry and I in your 2nd match in the doubles bracket, I was the DDD), but daaaamn your Link is absolutely crazy, best I've played easily!

Everyone I played in singles bracket - Good games :3

It was really nice to see everyone and I had a lot of fun! Looking forward to the next tourney I attend. Also, sorry if I forgot anyone, my memory is absolutely terrible >:

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Chansen - Awesome tourney and venue. I can't wait for LPC3!

Ethan - I need to lrn2shineusmash. WOMBO COMBO

Spikes - GGs, I should have gone fox the whole time :/ Flavor blast FTW

Sago - Less gaylee more melee!

Seph - Good to see you again. You should come to some Madison smashfests!

John - Enter singles next time! You're getting better, you lost a lot of bad habits from last time.

Amish Ninja - Glad you made it! You should come to some Madison fests too. I'll let you know next time one happens.

Scythe - You've got a sick falco. Those teams matches were too good.

Bil - Need more ganon dittos!

Wafles - Your marth isn't bad, just need to stay away from that pichu :chuckle:

Hunger - Lolz teams matches.

New melee players - It's great to see some new melee players! We occasionally have smashfests at the same venue on Saturdays for any of you live by Madison. Hope to see you there!

Scythe

Smash Master
Are you that Fox guy I was playing friendlies with? That was way too fun. lol we were laughing after like every death heh

folk!

Smash Apprentice
yo! glad i mand up and came. first wisconsin tourney! (outside of racine:))

chansen- that was a fun tourney, it had a nice vibe...in side and out.

loki-ggs! sick yoshi!

ook-pool set was fun! wish we could got on a few friendlies, next time:).......japes* shakes head*

arty- ur falco is scary! very ggs

grimace-i need to play more snakes like yours! i couldnt kill you. il try to be rid of a few bad habits next time we play:) fun friendlies. well have to play again, and take our time:)

hunger-sick and entertaining matches:)

sago-i guess you weren't suppose to win at rc:)

wafles- ggs! thanks for the tips:)

landry - sweet doubles. charged fsmash:)

everyone else ggs!

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
Well, this was the poorest I have done at any Brawl tournament I have been to thus far, seeing that I didn't even make it out of pools. I suppose I need more practice and some freshening up to do, although I blame Kish's awesomeness, rather than my faults, for my tournament shortcomings. Aside from that, this may have been the most fun tournament I have been to, or at least the tournament at which I have felt the most welcome. I'm really starting to feel like I am part of the WI Smash community, and it is joy for me to be part of something this kind, funny and talented.

Derek - Not that I want you to do poorly, but I hope that was the last time you beat me in pools. I still 2-stocked you the first match! We also rocked in doubles against Marshall and Fade.

Sago - Right now my tournament record against you is 1 win, 2 losses and 1 tie. I'll be practicing a lot this summer, so don't expect to go unchallenged like you have for the past two tournaments. Your Metaknight is getting very good, but your Samus is still your most commendable asset.

Jake - As always, you were one of my favorite people at the tournament. Nice Toon Link in the few friendlies we played. Keep the hair short!

Loki - I can always count on you to be friendly and in a good mood, maining some new, low-tier character at a competitive level they aren't supposed to reach. Your Diddy is always great, and your Yoshi (a.k.a. Metaknight killer) has me worried about what it can become if you keep practicing it. You, sir, are the man. I hope I see you soon!

Grimace - We didn't get to play at all, which is a bummer, but hopefully we will next tournament! It was great to see you again!

Marshall - The Ice Climbers dittos were too fun. There's nothing like four Climbers all doing desynched over-B's. Our doubles friendlies were fun, too.

Fade - I think we played doubles for maybe two hours straight. Your Dedede is definitely good. I wish I could have played you one-on-one to make up for losing to you in singles at FBT6.

B Z Man - Good Lucas! Unfortunately Lucas doesn't do too well against White Gangsta Watch, especially since he can bucket your recovery. I want to see you again at the next WI tournament!

Kish - I never thought I would fail to advance beyond pools due to a Bowser. Your Bowser isn't just good for a Bowser: it's good period. It was an honor playing you, and I hope I get the honor of doing so again soon.

Arty - I didn't get to play you this tournament, but from what I saw of you playing, I would have gotten destroyed, just like in the FBT6 pools. You have a superb Falco!

Ook - I didn't play you either. As always, your Donkey Kong is incredible. I'm still not sure why you had sandals on, though.

Pipes - I didn't play you or even talk to you, but your Link deserves recognition.

Jordan - I know we fight for our names from time to time, but through it all we have fun. Our friendly doubles were fun, and I'm glad we both left the tournament with our names.

Chansen - This was an excellently thrown tournament. The venue was nice and convenient, and the host was accommodating. You always do a splendid job of making everybody, from veterans to newcomers, feel very welcome, and I want you to know how much I appreciate that. If it wasn't for your hospitality, I wouldn't have had an urge to come back and play more Smash after I left. Let me know when LPC3 is as soon as you determine the date, and I'll see you there, unless I see you at a bi-weekly before then.

If I forgot you, I'm sorry, and I'll edit you in as soon as I remember I forgot you. I had a lot of fun, and I look forward to seeing all of you at the next big WI tournament!

Bil

Smash Ace
lightenup post a pic of your sis.

poop
poop
poop
poop
poop
poop

I made this sig in 45 seconds, because I was procrastinating.
wtf at the bottom getting cut off....**** you smashboards.

ook

Smash Lord
Ook - I'm still not sure why you had sandals on, though.
Cause chansen told me I couldn't go barefoot :(
but I understand :( I guess

Shoutouts:

Arty - Congrats :) and thank you very much for the taco bell

Norm - Pretty good teams, we got some money. And that's one bigass truck

Scythe - Lol I can't believe I lost to MK on rainbow cruise :urg: oh man.

Hunger - you're cool

Sago - I saw that "cats for peace" shirt in a window of a store there in madison... I was like "hey, cats for peace." And your samus is really good

Grimace - Nice Luigi, I don't think I've ever played against your luigi before. It was good

Marshall - I don't remember if I played you here or not... but nice seeing you again

18Spikes - Nice beard man

Kishsquared - Oh man, I wanted to play your bowser, but I forgot

Chansen - Thanks for the tourney, and really nice job running it.

Wafles -

Pipe - man... 2nd time in a row having to face you first round... lol. :( crazy link

Folk - Reeeally good marth. close games

Yosh! - Cool meeting you, nice luigi

Cosmo - Nice drawing

Loki - awesome hat

That leather couch was so comfy. I spent most of the time just sitting there chilling... wish I coulda played more people, but there weren't many TVs and the couch was too comfy to get up off of.

Sago

Smash Lord
hunger: good **** in teams man lets go to IL on the 16th.

arty: my samus worked you on BF soo im still happy.

Norm: we didnt play :(

Kish: your a ****in monster...wish you didnt play hunger so early.

fatboy: kid was screaming at me the whole match...gg's?

grimace: close pools match your snake will always give me trouble

chansen: awsome tournament man lets make it monthlies.

Zhu: that aint falco

Bil: Feel free to lead off anytime

fade: sorry about your hat

phobia:lol melee singles was fun

spikes: pushup money match was too much fun. but i can like barley move im so sore now :(

ook: sucks we had to play so early.....mansion...never again

matty: awsome to meet you i wana see you at every WI tourny ever

everyone else: i just got really lazy

Arty

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

Pipe, Kish - You guys sure changed my mind on your characters. I always thought Link sucked, and I never knew why Bowser was mid tier. Both you guys ****!

Scythe

Smash Master
I don't even know if melee happened since it didn't start before brawl singles ended for some reason. (That was at like 8:00) So Chicago left.

Top Bottom