• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Love Thread <3

Sirias

Smash Champion
I'd rather it be tight than loose.
Wouldn't you? =]

And less rage? Said from the rage-***** himself.
The ironing is delicious (Simpsons reference).

A jub a jub, a luv a lub.

I want a lava lamp.
<3
And a big plushie!
And lots of small ones.
And a new art pad.
And some technical pencils.
And some oil pastels.
And some canvas and paints.

LOVE ME LOVE ME,
SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME,
FOOL ME FOOL ME,
GO ON AND FOOL ME,
I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING
BUT YOU~

Who does that song and how old is it?

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
I had a lava lamp. Turned it on and then never looked at it again. I always wanted one until I had one.

MTGod

Smash Champion
The heck are you?
---------------------------
And less rage? Said from the rage-***** himself.
Why so, Sirias?

Anyway, back to the music discussion, I love SKINDRED xD Best Welsh Raggametal band ever!!!

tibs7

Smash Champion
that song kas, i used to love that shiz.
called lovefool by the cardigans or something.
a massive canvas would be the shiz.
i was thinking of getting my brother one for christmas since hes an architect and i think he wants one :3

Vermy

Smash Champion
MTGod, whoever you are I have wubs for you already. Skindred are the madnotes. Ratrace, Nobody and Electric Avenue are epic. Boppy and headbangin'.
I'm into metalcore/hardcore lots lately. Bands like Parkway Drive, A Day To Remember, Bring Me The Horizon etc are tickling mah fancy.

Posting in the thread of wubs because I'm experiencing "new relationship swoon". The lovely feeling of sighing uncontrollably, and making everyone hate you because you're sporting the "I got laid this weekend" glow. <3
Also, she's clearly out of my league and doesn't know it, bless her heart. Spent the weekend doing following combo:

Predrinks>club>making out>jagerbombs>dancing>smoke a joint>subway>taxi>watch dylan moran standup>sleep>wake up>boost juice>home>watch big bang theory>eat skittles>sex>watch big bang theory>sex>coma>wake up>sex>watch big bang theory>boost juice>drop her off>texting since>plans made for weekend.

True combo.

I am overcome with wubs right now and everything seems awesome. WUBS TO ALL! <33333
^.^

Now to teach her SF and Brawl. And she is eager. <333333333

Sieg

Smash Champion
Oh right. Spooning with Unny on Arrow's fold out bed while Jelly watched on.

That was pretty funny.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Old etc etc.

Stop stealing my jokes etc etc.

No love from/for Sieg.
****!!! I knew it was too funny to be original... I'm gonna go sulk in a corner T.T

@Vermy: I'm waiting for them to come to Australia - probably will end up coming down to support Karnivool since the reverse has happened a couple of times over in the UK...

Spit Out Your Poison... Live... Must.Not.Miss.

Vermy

Smash Champion
"Nobody" is right. Good song. Good band. Boppy, but still metal =D

<3 for a Gaulish folk metal band called Eluveitie. Imagine epic lord of the rings type instrumentals, mixed with melodic metal. Epic.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Me too! =O
I listen to pretty much every metal sub genre possible.
Demon Hunter, Amon Amarth, Job For A Cowboy, Devildriver, Circle Of Dead Children, The Agony Scene, Machine Head...just to name a few <3

Technodeath

Smash Champion
whatever tickles your fancy hey, my most liked genre inside metal would be melodic death metal. i dont know of too many bands within that tag, but i like Scar Symmetry. one of my favourite bands

Vermy

Smash Champion
(if you haven't already listened to them)
You might like In Flames, At The Gates, Demon Hunter, Divine Heresy, This Ending, Graveworm, Imsomnium. Lots of European metal.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
i know of In Flames (i already had some of their music, i didnt get into them too much.) im currently listening to At the Gates on youtube because i googled Melodic Death Metal bands lol. i've got some demon hunter, but again i didnt get into them, i've got and like Divine Heresy. will look at This Ending in a bit. I've listened to Graveworm before. and will look at Insomnium.

well, at least there is a couple new ones i can look into.

Scar Symmetry i suppose has decent clean vocals, has good death vocals, has nice drumming and whatnot imo. bands like In Flames i didnt really like the vocals.

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
for myself, power metal + operatic singer is win. Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, and bands that sound like them.

Oh, and german metal. Rammstein, megaherz, eisbrecher = win.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Oddly enough, I'm not a fan of metal, but I like most of the metal + something fusions :D Euro bands and Australian bands seem to monopolise my taste in music :p I don't think I have one American band on my... oh wait, Led Zeppelin :p

Top Bottom