• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Love the person above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasou

Smash Ace
i love how you also enjoy crash games, i like all of them. the racing, crash bash, and the first ones, mostly the first ones. i don't enjoy the more recent adventure style ones though, they got rid of the traditional spin attack (sort of)

Jasou

Smash Ace
i love that... wait a minute black text? i thought i had blue text lol (on my screen i have sorta the same color as you).

i love that at least on my screen we have the same text color

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
I WUB ROO!!!
I mean umm I love that your location reminds me of the final urgent quest in mh tri. (final quest is called "where gods fear to tread")

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I love how you've directed my attention to a location that reminds me of a joke from The Young Ones.

NEIL: Thieves rush in where angels fear to tread.

RICK: No, it's fools, Neil. Fools.

NEIL: Thieves rush in where fools fear to tread.

Jasou

Smash Ace
i love how you guys are talking about my location, its actually a line from my main champion nasus in league of legends (he's so op ;)) and he says it sometimes when you tell him to go somewhere

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
I love your reference, even though i've never played LoL and wouldn't have understood it till you told me. <3

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
I love how your name has "fox" in it :3 and I love that you've probably actually played earthbound before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom