• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Love the person above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
I love how you live on Rainbow Cruise all day, though I'm guessing you hear alot of sword swings from outside, and you have to deal with getting it back in the air after it crashes.

Jasou

Smash Ace
I love how you live on Rainbow Cruise all day, though I'm guessing you hear alot of sword swings from outside, and you have to deal with getting it back in the air after it crashes.
Yeah marth can be troubling, which is mainly why I pick this stage. It's really reliable for falco. I figured this out by watching Dr.PP (he loves this stage) it's moving meaning less gimps, it's uncommon so other people have trouble with it, low enough ceilings at certain points for shine gimps(some characters), and the platforms are good for comboing.

I love your love for mario. I've got a lot of appreciation for him (and Dr.mario) ever since I have seen people play both characters well (especially mango's mario, holy shiz).

Jasou

Smash Ace
I love that you main kirby in brawl. My friend mains kirby in brawl and he got so good at comboing my wolf that he could literally do hungrybox style edgegaurds using his forward air........ that ain't puff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom