• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Love the person above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasou

Smash Ace
i love how you noticed that, and the thing is, is that it's an inside joke(except maybe i worded it wrong), because when i went on vacation this summer to montana i saw cows there and they looked a lot more happy then our cows, howed you know my inside joke i love that!:awesome: true story

Jasou

Smash Ace
i love how you noticed that, i replayed that game more then 5 times probably (even though i actually don't own it but my best friend does) and we never beat it 100% >_<", but yeah that game was really fun.

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
I love how your using Advent Cloud in your avi which is my preferred costume for Cloud in both Dissidia games.

camerino1

Smash Lord
I love how your avi is a peacock, one of the most recognizable birds in the entire world. There is a story behind how they have what look like eyes on their feathers, it's Greek mythology too. It's that Hera read a story with no middle and no end to one of the Titans (I forget his name) and he had so many eyes. He was used to guard something because he had so many eyes that he never needed to rest them all with sleep at the same time, and she needed what he was guarding. So she put him to sleep forever and gave the eyes to them.

Yay random (and horribly written) mythology lesson :awesome:!

John2k4

The End of an Era
I love how your avatar is Bowser from BIS.
(BTW That boss was from the Orig. Paper Mario - Tubba Blubba)

Jasou

Smash Ace
i love how your avatar is the dinosaur from bust a move, hes pretty cool (dam, at least i was in the right area of games. i haven't played both in a while so i forget easy)

Jasou

Smash Ace
i love how you play all the forum games, its nice that some people can be active in them :)

and @chris: LOL i was just about to change my ava before i came to post on this thread and i'm changing my ava, but thanks i liked it too

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I love your love of Fox, but that may be an overused compliment for you, so...

I love that you're becoming an active person here.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I love that you're an already active (and good) poster here.

Bahaha, nobody can love a moderator! Looks like I killed another game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom