• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

clowsui

Smash Legend
jbeeber relax lol i have no way of judging your skill level...

except for the fact that you haven't placed well at any of these until now

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
today sucked
, but seeing joey(jbeeber) come out of nowhere and beat paladin made it worth it

congrats joey :D

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Joey actually gave Xisin a run for his money.
I expect him to grow quite rapidly.
Keep up the mad gaming, bro.

--Mister Eric

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
he gave crash a hard time too, today. I think crash figured out the olimar matchup halfway through our set haha.

To be honest I wasnt too surprised when joey pulled it off. Out of those of us that dont travel, Pie and Joey would definitely be the best two.

Oh, and OS. Those trainer dittos is Low tier losers finals were too good haha. We gotta trainer ditto money match sometime. ;D

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Wangston, in case you havent seen what joey posted, the next S2D tournament will not be until the 9th of May.

On another note, we'll be taking a trip to UK next weekend. So who's all's going?
Shotgun.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Tickets to Britain will cost you anywhere from $300 to $600.

But you're the God Kais, so pocket change like that shouldn't matter, right?
:laugh:

wangston

Smash Lord
I claim behind shot gun colbare or what ever it is. I'm also bring three tvs. Crash gets one cause he is driving. The 3rd one goes to a name yet to be determined. The 3rd one will go to my teammate if i decide to do teams or you guys can fight to the death for it. Down with venue fees more tvs!!!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
btw, I won't be at UK next week. Taking the Praxis test then. Lucky you guys!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
wangaton, you'll be riding with is to UK? I assumed you'd be taking your van, but if you're not taking like three or four others it should be cool.

wangston

Smash Lord
wangaton, you'll be riding with is to UK? I assumed you'd be taking your van, but if you're not taking like three or four others it should be cool.
Yeah it's just me. I've already talked to crash about it. Everyone else that i take is still in college. None of my friends get home for another 3 weeks. Which brings me to my next point. Does anyone want to have a smashfest next week on wends, thurs, or friday. I would say come to my place but i'm on the other side of Louisville and that is likely out of the way for everyone. So meeting at s2d would be fine or some one that is in a central location would be good.

LOL CHI!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: I suck at this game. I'm like the worst player ever. So you are guaranteed a win. :colorful:

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
For me, Friday would be the only day free. I may be up for it. It'd be good practice before the tournament saturday.

Also, who else is going saturday? Me, wangston, crash, tac, and calic make five. So that's only two spots left.

Guess I wont be able to bring my setup, considering Wangston's will fill up the back of the van, and mine takes up about half of it alone :x

edit: Xenos just called a seat haha. one spot left to whoever calls it.

edit again: Xenos actually is up for driving! If we could get enough people to split up between the car groups, so that gas money will go to both, that'd be awesome. Spec, Light, CJ! You're going!

clowsui

Smash Legend
LOL are you telling me you didn't improve at all?
come on now
you're just trying to steal my $$$
let's get this recorded XD;

wangston

Smash Lord
Hilt my tvs are small. I could stack the two smaller ones and you could have room. I'll just bring some blankets to get a nice buffer between tvs. I've the the prefect idea. I'll stack the two small tvs against the van wall and then my other tv cause it's bigger than those two. That way they won't slide off. Then your setup can fit. Venue fees are no fun to pay so bring your setup up too.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
IMPORTANT NOTE

After the tournament saturday we're going to Dennys with some of the lexington group :D

The God Kais should join us ;D

Also, lexington wants to crew battle us.
Lexington + Morehead vs Louisville + Cincinnati

:laugh:

they'll have xisin though
:x

clowsui

Smash Legend
Hilt stop being so afraid of Xisin! You'll never beat him that way.

All I need is a few more games against him and I should be able to beat him.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I think Xisin wanted a shot at MK....has prolly figured some stuff out about the matchup

Xisin! I figured out why I lost to you. Play me again, it'll be much closer!

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
God Kais + Anyone = Easy Win

Im not afraid of Xisin, im sure i can easily take him, he is not that only one thats been in some intense training, im pretty confident in my skills right now, hopefully u guys wont destroy it this weekend lol

Also what do u guys think if i get a tatoo across my back saying " God Kai Till I Die"

Top Bottom