• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
why did the blonde stare at the orange juice carton?

because it said CONCENTRATE!

beepbeeepbeeepbeepbeep! (laughing)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Hey Hilt post something! I know your here! :p

hay rowan =D

I trust you'll be going to kakuna matata?
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=235609

Other than that, I'm not sure when the next time we'll be traveling is. It's possible we may go to an indiana tournament in bloomington (two hours) on the eighteenth, though I haven't spoken to crash about it yet.

Feeling well enough to go to tournaments again? Or do you still have a fever =(

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
Oreo you need to calm the **** down about that **** dude you got in all pissy mode yesterday just because you lost to ungod....SO WHAT! I lost to him too and each match was freaking close but you don't hear me whining about it do you? The kid isn't half bad and sure you may fight him on a daily occasion and beat him over and over but the kid had a good run yesterday. Luck wasn't on mine or your side it was on his and right now all you can do about it is brush it off and fight him at kakuna if he goes, pure and simple.

Also Joey, Crew battles

Tantalus thieves VS YKS

LETS DO THIS SON!!!!

PS

oreo didnt list me as coming in 4th at the tourney i am sad now :urg:

*audience* AWWWWWWWW :(

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Oreo you need to calm the **** down about that **** dude you got in all pissy mode yesterday just because you lost to ungod....SO WHAT! I lost to him too and each match was freaking close but you don't hear me whining about it do you? The kid isn't half bad and sure you may fight him on a daily occasion and beat him over and over but the kid had a good run yesterday. Luck wasn't on mine or your side it was on his and right now all you can do about it is brush it off and fight him at kakuna if he goes, pure and simple.

Also Joey, Crew battles

Tantalus thieves VS YKS

LETS DO THIS SON!!!!

PS

oreo didnt list me as coming in 4th at the tourney i am sad now :urg:

*audience* AWWWWWWWW :(

FYI I hate losing to him. Like I REALLY hate losing to him.

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
FYI I hate losing to him. Like I REALLY hate losing to him.
do you think i like losing to Tactical? pfft **** no!

do you think i losing to you? NO

do you think i like losing to joey? SURVEY SAYS NO!!!!!

**** like that happens oreo and you either have the choice to act mature about it or dont which you kinda didnt the other day

sure i have let my self get out of line once or twice but i mean its not gonna kill you to look at him in the eye and say "good game"

Frustration never leads to victory.[/B]

lol eric knows stuff cause he is a robot

and i saw the other part i just wanted to quote this one :]

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
do you think i like losing to Tactical? pfft **** no!

do you think i losing to you? NO

do you think i like losing to joey? SURVEY SAYS NO!!!!!

**** like that happens oreo and you either have the choice to act mature about it or dont which you kinda didnt the other day

sure i have let my self get out of line once or twice but i mean its not gonna kill you to look at him in the eye and say "good game"

We go way back to when we were scrubby at Brawl and he would get lucky and beat me. I absolutely hate losing to him. It annoys me when I'm THAT inconsistent. I beat him earlier and I should've done it again. Nevertheless, I'm not losing to him again.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
We go way back to when we were scrubby at Brawl and he would get lucky and beat me.
How in the world did you get that out of kip's post? All he's saying is man up and take the loss like a mature person. Losing sucks, everyone hates it, you're absolutely not special in that regard. L2Sportsmanship.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
How in the world did you get that out of kip's post? All he's saying is man up and take the loss like a mature person. Losing sucks, everyone hates it, you're absolutely not special in that regard. L2Sportsmanship.

It explains my reasoning for not wanting to lose to him ever. He would brag for days on end about how he would beat me and I don't want to give him a reason to brag...ever...again.

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
:]

Do you think I like losing to Wangston? Oh wait, no one loses to him lol:laugh:
LOLOL :laugh:

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=235609

This'll be the next louisville tournament (even if it sorta isn't in louisville), just for the record for those that don't know.

Rofl just read the title of the thread wangston
too ****ing good

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
When is the next S2D?
I cant seem to find a ride up to the ville:(
Hopefully Spec or Light go to the next one

hey cj i just noticed something.........your display pic has huge ****ing boobs!

scratch that lol not anymore!

HA HAA! **** you

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
hilt get them results up quick so i can get everyone that came to the tourney and talk smack about them and there mamas :p

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I've thought about it actually, Jiano. My wii isn't working so I can't play brawl so I may end up brushing up on what melee skills I had :/

Also, lovin the name of the thread, wangston lol

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Jiano, While I'm not in Louisville I'm starting melee rather soon. I need two games, one that frustrates me due to campy tatics, and melee. Playing both for sure though

wangston

Smash Lord
Anyone know when the next s2d do is I think it's the 25th but I'm not for sure.

We should definitely do a melee smashfest some night with melee only it would be way fun, we could do crew battles and I'm on Jiano's team.

I would be willing to host as long as you guys are willing to come out here.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Next S2D will be on the 25th as far as I've heard from Joey. He told me it'll be canceled on the 18th. I'm pretty sure it's on for the first of august as well, and we'll be attending as well. We have nothing planned to travel on that day, so if there isn't a S2D tournament we may do something else local, such as another tournament similar to kakuna matata or a tournament at your house if you were wanting to hold one, wangston.

Count

Smash Champion
Next S2D will be on the 25th as far as I've heard from Joey. He told me it'll be canceled on the 18th. I'm pretty sure it's on for the first of august as well, and we'll be attending as well. We have nothing planned to travel on that day, so if there isn't a S2D tournament we may do something else local, such as another tournament similar to kakuna matata or a tournament at your house if you were wanting to hold one, wangston.
Not going to springfield the first of August? :(

wangston

Smash Lord
I left my wiimote at Kakuna Matata. It's got black electric tape on the back, tan masking tape on the front and blue and blue/green rechargeable batteries in it.

Some has to of picked it up. I thought I had it in my bag but some one must of taken it out when my wii got moved. some one has to knows something

Top Bottom