• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

not_corey

Smash Cadet
Well I at least want to get some doubles MMs or friendlies. FpF and I need the practice before the MWC champs. We play wolf and gdub, anyone down?

not_corey

Smash Cadet
Double post, sorry... but this needs bumped its today!

WV is coming to this we are leaving soon. 3 of us are playing in the tournament and we're bringing another friend who doesn't play brawl, but he said he would MM anyone in Halo 3 lol

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Alright guys, results for the tournament today.

1: Xisin (Marth)
2: Tactical (Lucario/Olimar)
3: Snaggle Tooth (Olimar)
4: Zero (Olimar/Rob)
5: Mister Eric (Rob)
5: Spec (Pikachu/MK?)
7: calic (Pikachu)
7: Wangston (Falco)
9: Travis
9: Lite (Falco/Marth)
9: Mach 5 (Kirby)
9: Harbinger (DK/Pikachu)
13: Paladin (****in Meta Knight)
13: Level 0 (Snake)
13: Failproof Frank
13: Matthew
17: Cr4sh (Luigi/Diddy)
17: Brad
17: Wood
17: Sugartastic
17: Chris
17: Level 9 Snake (Snake)
17: Annet (Lucas)
17: Aaron
25: G8107
25: Corbin
25: Sammy
25: Lance
25: Excel (Fox/GW)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Alright guys, planning time.

Circuit event is coming up in two weeks, so we might as well start getting the cars organized, since it's worked that well in the past >.>

Crash
Hilt - Shotgun btw
Tactical - Bucket
calic - Cobain
Wangston
Mr. 9
Harbinger

If harbinger confirms that he's going, and another person is wanting to go as well, Harbinger agreed to drive, giving us five more spots.

jbeeber95

Smash Apprentice
Young Kentucky Smashers (or Young Kick*** Smashers.) :p. Me, ZERO, and SPY. ZERO is our best no doubt, then me, then SPY (i think, ZERO said hes gotten better.)

not_corey

Smash Cadet
Thanks for having us out KY is great.

and thanks for the friendlies and advice at the end of the day Xisin, Ive never had to bucket brake so much before in my life lol.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Glad you guys were able to make it out, enjoyed it.

Hoping to see you all at the championship if you make it out :D

wangston

Smash Lord
I think i got screwed over at work. The other usher already requested off like the next 3 weeks :( So i doubt I will be going to the circuit event.

wangston

Smash Lord
Well, this sucks. i hope theres another s2d soon. fat sack of crap store .-.
There is one on the 20th. It's just the same day as the midwest circuit championships so most players will be there instead.

Hilt do you know the pay out Josh uses for this tournament. I was looking at the OP and I think that would be better than saying the top 4 get cash and the amount varies on attendance.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
The amount usually varies. I know last time it was $7 for fourth, $13 for third, $25 for second and fourty-somethin for first...

He's very inconsistent in it. All I know is that He takes a 20% cut
:x

Also I thought I would let everyone know. I'm not sure how often we're going to be going to S2D. Well rather, I don't know how often I will >.>

13th - No S2D
20th - Springfield
27th - Springfield
4th - I have religion johns (but you all will probably still be able to make it to S2D)
11th - Jeffersonville
18th - Open
25th - Morehead

It's possible calic and I may try to get semi regular tournaments going at his work. The same venue that we're using for the 11th. What do people say to us switching venues to this? I honestly don't mind.

Also, wangston, if you're up for it, I say you should host something on the free weekend on the 18th, especially if there's no S2D tournament on that day. If you could call off work so we could stay later, that'd be even better :D But if you can't, it's still fine. It'd be better than S2D :x

So what does everyone think to drifting from S2D? Opinions?

Count

Smash Champion
If you guys drift from S2D you'll see my yellow diddy kong a lot more often, especially once school starts and it's only a 2hr drive.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
I probably wont end up going to this circuit sorry =(. If the MWC was a week later I probably would go (since I have a job now and I'll get paid the following week.)

P.S: lol I didn't even know about the last tourney hehe. Grats again Xisin :p.

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
as long as we dont drift to someones house. My parents wouldnt let me go T_T. I know.....it is stupid.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
im right with ya Lite. My parents felt soooo unsafe with me at that tourny with cr4sh's. they got pissed at me for not calling them too o.x (sorry for any johns in there.) I hope they will trust me at somewhere besides s2d though :l.

Top Bottom