• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for players in Cali!

onski?

Smash Ace
i can come down to SJSU when i has my car. i'll be mobile on Monday (after finalzz) but anytime you are in the city i'm down to smash.

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
****...seems like this is blowing up...anyone else wanna play me?! im not that good :(

malva00

Smash Master
i'm playing the smashers near santa barbara next friday (in goleta)

going to socal to visit my friend on saturday, so I decided to stop by santa barbara the day before

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
Yo tigerBombz, I want to play you again. I played you a couple times in a socal tourney a while back, I was no match back then, I have been practicing sense. A lot. I'd love to fight you again. I live in north cal. when are you free?

TheRealColtMaster

Smash Apprentice
dang. someone should make a map to post the locations of all the ssb64 smashers out there. then set up tournaments and smashfests based on the most highly concintrated locations for the highest possible level of attendees.

just an idea. i'm sure somewhere in cali would be great.

Gowa

Smash Apprentice
i'm playing the smashers near santa barbara next friday (in goleta)

going to socal to visit my friend on saturday, so I decided to stop by santa barbara the day before
where in socal are you going to?

The Star King

Smash Hero
dang. someone should make a map to post the locations of all the ssb64 smashers out there. then set up tournaments and smashfests based on the most highly concintrated locations for the highest possible level of attendees.

just an idea. i'm sure somewhere in cali would be great.
This is a cool idea. Simna did something like this for Melee called the "Global Smash Compendium", but I think nobody uses it anymore.

malva00

Smash Master
This is a cool idea. Simna did something like this for Melee called the "Global Smash Compendium", but I think nobody uses it anymore.
Yeah and then some guy named "Joel Alvarado Must Die" or something messaged me on AIM one day saying stuff like "you shouldn't have put up your address..."

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
this sounds n00bish, but could I training against you malva00? I live int he bay. I've played you a couple times at the concord tournies, and never got more then 2 lives off yah, but I would love to try. =). thats what this thread is about right? making matches possible.

sgsballer22

Smash Rookie
There are 3 of us here at Pomona College in Claremont if anyone near LA is looking for some good games.

JoontheBaboon

Smash Rookie
NorCal > SoCal

haha j/k :p
I wouldn't be surprised if you guys are better than me and my friend. I thought I was the best before I joined this forum and I didn't even know about Z-cancel lol.

There are 3 of us here at Pomona College in Claremont if anyone near LA is looking for some good games.
Me! And my friend. I'm located in Torrance, 20 minutes south from Los Angeles. I sometimes go around that area for SSF4 Tournaments/Arcade Infinity/Vid94/Super Arcade/Round 1.

I just PM'd you.

Top Bottom