• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for players in Cali!

Skrillex

Smash Rookie
i'm new to swf..
i recently joined boomfan's crew and was wondering if anybody from california or near wants to p2p smash

here's my AIM: Skrillexssb

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
You mean your in PPS now, boomfan's crew, right?

who do you use?

AIM goc6283 if you want to play me

Qzzy

Smash Journeyman
:/ You're missing out killera is fun in small doses as long as you're ready to accept that you wont win 100% of the time.
I know I'm missing out, but the thing is, I'm ******** with computers. ********. Even printers give me hell. And don't get me started on scanners (**** you, scanner!) v_v

If someone had the infinite patience to help me some weekend to set up my configurations and stuff (Preferably for p2p?), assuming my computer could even handle the game, that would be awesome and I would give them so many cookies they would vomit. Yes.

Blue_Angel

Smash Cadet
I know I'm missing out, but the thing is, I'm ******** with computers. ********. Even printers give me hell. And don't get me started on scanners (**** you, scanner!) v_v

If someone had the infinite patience to help me some weekend to set up my configurations and stuff (Preferably for p2p?), assuming my computer could even handle the game, that would be awesome and I would give them so many cookies they would vomit. Yes.
Why don't you just enter killera? Plenty of games are going on there AND you could use your keyboard as a controller :/ thats what I do.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
wow sorry to say but, we are in 2009, you're a nobody if you can't use a computer

Superstar

Smash Champion
Eww 9 frames.

Qzzy, IM me [player compendium thread], and if I'm free I can push you through.

Also Kaillera sucks, most are too easy, and they are bad sports [good sports that suck are ok but bad sports that suck is horrible]. That and annoying amounts of delay.

It's fine if you suck though, gets you more even matches, bad sports are still pretty bad.

srbsburrito

Smash Apprentice
any one near santa barbara cali, want to play i have a couple of friends that are pretty good you should hit me up... only on console cuase im not homo
oh yeah willing to travel and two really good players
benkillz@gmail.com

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
uhhh...cuz u said u were willing to commute and that i assume u wanna play a pro?

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
i have players too...better players then you think, im pretty sure my team can beat ur team if ur down for a lil team battle

(blondekid)

Smash Apprentice
Yea we need to figuire out a location, but we got a team me/burrito and another friend of ours is good too. He will rpolly ddrie.

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
so u wnat a 3 man team or 5? also...meeting halfway is iono man...how we gonna play in the middle of I5...

Flareneos

Smash Rookie
Ooo I live in california, the marine county area, san rafeal. I dunno where all of you guys are though.

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
Ooo I live in california, the marine county area, san rafeal. I dunno where all of you guys are though.
nice, finally someone who lives close enough to play :bee:. im currently going to sonoma state university, in rohnert park by santa rosa. me and my friends are pretty good, if u ever wanna play just pm me (send me a private message or write on my profile wall)

(blondekid)

Smash Apprentice
Tiger we should find a smash player that wants to play and he is sort of bewteen us.

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
nice, finally someone who lives close enough to play :bee:. im currently going to sonoma state university, in rohnert park by santa rosa. me and my friends are pretty good, if u ever wanna play just pm me (send me a private message or write on my profile wall)
It seems that Flareneos, you, and I live relatively close.

Top Bottom