• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for players in Cali!

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
ehhh..ur probably not that good since u gotta copy my name and you think u tight

srbsburrito

Smash Apprentice
yo my bro hostin a big n64 tourny this summer a couple of my buddies play with 4 really good players
more info soon
ps.
all other consoles are wack and blaze it super fat

srbsburrito

Smash Apprentice
that would be srbsburrito blondekid tyler and dylan i guess if you consider a SceneBoy good but we still dont have a date
blaze it by the moonlight

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
when is it....ill try to make an appearance just to stfuppercut that burrito busta....he dnt know how l33tsauce imbah4x gam3shark i is

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
iono, he said sometime this summer. ima be creepin up and down the coast this summer, so im down to smash anyone who thinks theyre good hahaha jp but for reals tho, who wanna play?!

superstar allstar

Smash Rookie
Hey Tigerbombz or whoever, I and my crew are up in SF and looking for some serious competition. We took second in the berkley 64 tourney last month, if any of you happened to be there.

PM me or email me at allenprice@gmail.com to set up a time, sunday nights tend to be our big smash night.

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
intersting....how big is ur crew? Im in SF n berk all the time but i dnt know u guys or any tournies...kinda sad now.. Whod took first...was it megavolt or a guy name joe? Im down to play if u guys are too

superstar allstar

Smash Rookie
Our crew is 3 big. I'm kind of sad there is no tourney scene, especially since I really just started getting deep with it in the last year or two.

I actually don't know if I ever caught the guys name who won, I have his email around here somewhere. He was a 17ish year old quiet asian kid that had the sickest falcon that I have ever faced. His DK was pretty fun too. He was with another asian kid that was also a respectable player and a pretty funny guy. It was a lot of fun, although I was otherwise extremely disappointed in the field.

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
maybe....how bout yallz come to San Jose instead...i got a bigger crew. Anything from 1-9

ballin4life

Smash Hero
The thread says the next one is June 20. I've only been to one but it was fun, especially since I don't get to play decent people often. The buy in is only like $5.

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
i still think we should have a big conglomeration of all norcalers come together for ub3r l33t **** party

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Tigerbombz I'm down to play this summer for sure. I have finals coming up in early June, but once those are over I'm totally free. I could also play like this weekend or the next weekend maybe if anyone is down.

And yeah it seems that we have a lot of 64 players in norcal.

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
im done with scool tomorow...im down to play this week or next week too! lets do this

Top Bottom