• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for GOOD Sonics who can handle Wifi Lag.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
I can't get the asc to rack up the kind of damage you were getting in the video. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

I'll keep working on it.
I'm such an idiot. This post should have been in Orochi's Video Guide thread.lolXD

I got out of mowing the whole lawn. The grass catcher or whatever it's called broke off. So now I can play sooner rather than later if you're around Verstaile BJN.

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
Good games Super Sonic8677. We will play more later. Tricky.

Sonic is the most ANNOYING FIGHT EVER. I hope you guys love how much you make the rest of the world want to slap you every which way lol.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
I messed up my dodges big time.XD GGs I need more practice before I fight you again.:)

Sonic is the most ANNOYING FIGHT EVER. I hope you guys love how much you make the rest of the world want to slap you every which way lol.[/QUOTE said:
I'm glad you think so.:chuckle:

BTW who else have you fought?

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
No thanks, I'd rather fight an annoying Sonic trying to win. I'm not looking for annoying Sonic, just effective and good ones

^_^

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
GGs to Blue Terrorist. Your Sonic is insanity. Very confusing. Any Sonics I haven;t fought yet who want to get down holler at me.

Interim I heard you're is good too.

mobilisq

Smash Ace
I think I actually played my best wifi matches with sonic.

His speed makes it really easy to play other people if you try to play ahead of yourself as opposed to your opponent.

At least for me anyhow.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Is Versatile still around? @.@ now that I have Wifi again, I'm getting back into the groove of things. I basically play strictly online and I'm familiar with the online style (do movestrings ahead of time, dodging, etc) so I should be okay for the most part :3

and if the challenge time is over, I wanna see the videos D:

Top Bottom