• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Live Hit Stun III: A Melee Tournament In North Haven, CT (Sat 01-24-09)

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&

This Saturday!

I do realize that some of you are either A-back at school B-Planning on going back the next week/settling into the school routine C-Already travelled for SPAWNS Vernon tourney to come to CT but this is probably going to be the last LLHS for a little while due to my load of schoolage and workage this semester. I won't be hosting another LLHS for at least 4 months. At Least.
Hopefully this tournament will still be really fun. I don't expect this to be as big as last time but should be a decent turnout.

Spife

Smash Master
Wooo no roman makes 1st even easierrrr
woooooooooo
I'm taking you out of this tournament. No more holding back because I care about mattdotzeb. I'm going to tap into my inner nine tailed ss goku and unleash the heart of the cards. *****.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
This should be fun, doesn't matter how many people come. I'll bring a full setup and probably my laptop for recording as well.

Can't wait to eat some pizza.

And play Smash.

Banks

Smash Hero
if i would have come i would have gotten first obviously so i'll let someone else make some money

*the more you know*

**this has been a 100% true topic, truth**

***tru dat^***

Spife

Smash Master
I'm probably not gonna show up till 2 ish, if that early, and am only staying for singles, I'm also traveling light so don't expect a game bridge or more than 2 tvs from me. Weird weekend.

Top Bottom