• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Live Hit Stun III: A Melee Tournament In North Haven, CT (Sat 01-24-09)

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
Melee AND 64? Too good.

A little far away, but I should be able to get off work to come to this. I'll bring my Wii for both, I've already got the 64 .wad good to go.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
On the 24th?
I think I'll make it.

>_> More mewtwo repping and whatnot.
I'll see if I can get a new controller too. Mewtwo is definitely better when you can wavedash LOL.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Oh****. I just realized this is my friend's birthday. ROFL.

xD ****. I wanted to play too.
-DD

Sox

Smash Journeyman
This seems fun. I'm not very good, but I'll try to make a few melee tourneys to see if I've gotten any better.

blizzardbeam

Smash Cadet
I'm going to try to make it. It'll be my first tournament, so I'm expecting so get murdered. But my ride is a little iffy so not really sure.

Enix_Moogle

Smash Apprentice
Spamming one more thread. Sorry! Good practice for a tournament! Promise!

"If anyone lives in Ithaca, New York, or knows someone that plays over here let me know. Send me a text at 520-403-2589. I started playing Melee again and I'm here visiting my brother whose currently a grad student at Cornell. Would love to play some new people. Hit me up! I'll be in town till Monday.

Didn't really want to make my own thread. Thanks!"

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Spamming one more thread. Sorry! Good practice for a tournament! Promise!

"If anyone lives in Ithaca, New York, or knows someone that plays over here let me know. Send me a text at 520-403-2589. I started playing Melee again and I'm here visiting my brother whose currently a grad student at Cornell. Would love to play some new people. Hit me up! I'll be in town till Monday.

Didn't really want to make my own thread. Thanks!"
If I knew you or if you were attending; I would not care, but you are not and I don't know you. Advertise somewhere else.

Sorry for the lack of advertising/viewing this thread lately guys. I've been busy trying to get a new car because I just recently got into a car accident. I have not been on smashboards/playing smash lately. Going to edit some things now.

Top Bottom