• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Live Hit Stun II Results: 10-11-08 (Melee Tournament)

Banks

Smash Hero
well I spent alot of quality time with pine....and I STILL MISS HIM.

we should all move into houses next door to each other on a nice suburban street. then play wiffle ball in the road every day and just roam around and piss on fire hydrants. WHAT DO YOU SAY GUYS

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484

we should all move into houses next door to each other on a nice suburban street. then play wiffle ball in the road every day and just roam around and piss on fire hydrants. WHAT DO YOU SAY GUYS
This is a community I would like my son to grow up in.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer

I would live here ON THE DAILY.

Spife

Smash Master
shoutties

Banks: thanks for the friendlies and waiting for the tourney match even though it didn’t get recorded, it was very fun late at night hearing old stories

Skler: you’re too good at everything for ever, a crew battle between the only Link mains in NE (or the EC >.>) and then those friendlies, too much fun, the 3 way link ffa was also really...entertaining

Thorn: we’ll play at esticle for sure and I’ll never quit link (not this year >.>)

Aesir: you better not quit smash, friendlies and tourney match was too good, I’ll put up stuff soon, it’s always a pleasure hanging out with you at tournies too

PoF: Good **** tourney…even though banks stole your money and bought like 1000 wendies cheeseburgers with it. Good **** friendlies but make sure to get at me at esticle

Gmoney: I think I played you alittle bit, you went YLink for a little and you definitely ***** me, good stuff

Trademark: we played a little, I was that Link who isn’t Skler, good stuff, maybe we’ll play a little in the future

Phish it: good **** friendlies, never played a yoshi and I liked them djc a lot. Your MERT is too gooood as is your CAMBOS! Loved hearing them stories from when you started playing

Roman: nice spacing in that crew battle, thanks for everything that weekend

Mattdotlame and 3x: nice job showing up guys, and good placing!

Rich/thedragon/baka: Great playing Melee and GG, very fun as was just talking about games and what not. I should come south and chill with you and jam some time

Jam: I don’t believe we played melee but GG was a lot of fun, same as above, I should come south to you guys and play some melee/GG

JV smooth: we didn’t get to play Link dittos ☹ you better go to esticle >.>

KevinM: your trash talk is..to good but wow blind people beating me? Hurtful ☹ we didn’t play like, at all so we should totally organize a day and I’ll come to you

Pine: thanks for the confidence ☹ the 3 way Link FFA was very entertaining at the end

Darc: thanks for picking me (last!) and letting me go in against skler >.> that was the best I was probably going to do

Dazwa: thanks…for the basketball rpg..? Wooooo >.> we didn’t play but we were in the same room together a lot…wooooooo texture hax were neat

Boxman: did we play? I don’t think we did but I saw you a lot and much like dazwa we were in the same room a lot.

Variola: good friendlies, it’s always a pleasure playing you, thanks for driving too, I don’t know if your link has gotten better but you did combo my *** pretty good once

Noodle: good stuff, we didn’t play a lot but it was fun playing you, good ****** me in the mm ._.

Zoso: doood we didn’t play at all, I’ll find you at esticle though

Jman: good seeing you again, you're too good, I'll find you for friendlies next time

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
shout outs

Skler- owned you with darc in teams
banks- owned you with darc in teams
Th0rn- owned you in friendlies even though you 4 stocked my Fox on DL w/ Aesir in the back being a lil *****
Darc- We owned Banks and skler but then i pwned you with eggm
Pine- ***** <3
KevinM- i always own u but i love you
Jman- Owned you, but u were w/ kevinM .... I <3 you and ur nasty we should play some more
Eggm- we owned
Wigz- *****

and these shoutouts are for the mass madness 12 ..........

yall suck @ melee

KenY rocks

Spife

Smash Master
someone tell me vids were recorded.

and someone else make a vid thread.

NOW!!!!!!!!!!
this weekend after esticle i'll get to work on the crew battle. I'm still watching the other stuff I recorded. Maybe I'll get the crew done in one day >.>

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Go to esticle kenny.... i may need a teammate, not sure tho =o
if we team i guarantee top 5 finish

i own with people that are better then I

edit: i love how th0rn ask ME 2 team and the next 2 posts are " thorn team with me!!!!" lol

sorry bois but im the ****

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
shoutouts!

the mana lord- dude ur fox is whack that **** is straight trippin i cant even believe that last set we had WTF crowd went wild wit that moonwalk to l cancel ****

tml- dude u suck *** id mm ur falco all day that thing is **** u need to stop pussin out and put ur money where ur mouth is once in a while

mana- dude thx for the ride and the good times forever homies

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
shoutouts!

the mana lord- dude ur fox is whack that **** is straight trippin i cant even believe that last set we had WTF crowd went wild wit that moonwalk to l cancel ****

tml- dude u suck *** id mm ur falco all day that thing is **** u need to stop pussin out and put ur money where ur mouth is once in a while

mana- dude thx for the ride and the good times forever homies
you forgot to thank me for teaming with you at this

Spife

Smash Master
KYU PUFF: GOOD **** SORRY WE DIDN'T PLAY BUT I HAD OTHER FISH TO FRY (AND I DIDN'T EVEN FRY ALL MY FISH) AND SORRY ABOUT MISSING YOU ON SHOUT OUTS I MISSED DARC LAST TIME AND HE GAVE ME A FROWNY FACE SO I FELT BAD YOU SHOULDA GAVE ME A FROWNY FACE TOO PUNCTUATIONS WHATS THAT?????

Sup

Spife

Smash Master
Reno: I'm really broke and don't feel like giving you a dollar...yet
KevinM: Can't be more right
Th0rn: you want rink ditto?

R3N0

Smash Lord
o_O its not SPAMMING, its making this thread HOT! and worth checking =P

and yes spife.

Top Bottom