• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Live Hit Stun II Results: 10-11-08 (Melee Tournament)

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Yeah zeb, way to step it DOWN.
;( yeah me do ... tell him to go to esticle so i can play him

when the **** are all 3 of us gunna have our smashfest again!!!!????

NH is too ****ing good

1. Ken Y
2. Alandorf
3. Purplecobra
4.Pine
5.Skler

Banks

Smash Hero
at least we all have the same strain of AIDS. BLOOD BROTHERS

It's funny too, Ky has been wanting to play Melee alot lately and he claims to be the 2nd best Falco in the East Coast to Eggm, but he hasn't even been to a tournament in like 8 months and doesn't make an effort to go to them now. psh...
th0rn yo

R3N0

Smash Lord
th0rn what happened to our MM you were like lemme get my money.. and then disappeared =/.

i choked SO hard during our tourny match and im SOOO embarrassed for it b/c thats not how i play. I dunno why when u sat down my heart was in my throat from nervousness lol even though im generally good vs spacies. *shrug* thats why i wanted to MM :-/

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Shout Outs

Alukard-Samus was too good and I made the horrible decision of counter picking you with my Falco. Not a good idea and I realized it halfway through our match. I should have stayed Marth. I don't fight Samus often (All I ever fight is Fox and Falco) so I also need to get used to that matchup. I can combo Samus well but It's difficult to get that kill! Nice meeting you.

Baka/The Dragon-Thanks for teaming with me. That first set we did made me cringe....I played very bad and was rushing the whole thing. I have your bag and will give it to you soon. We also need to play more. Call me.

Banks-Your Sheik ***** souls. In the good 20 minutes we played I really felt like I learned a lot. You literally knew EVERY SINGLE time I was going to fsmash you. I need to learn to wait more when edge guarding her and when people are on ledges above me. Hopefully we'll play at Esticle too. Make it a date?

Boxman-I still like you even though you wanted to play Brawl :-/ We did not play but I saw your Mewtwo ditto with Skler. haha why? Good job following me and phish it ;) No Johns.

Darc-I was extremely scared to play your jigs in the crew battle even though I know that Marth does really well against her. I was just like, "Oh ****!, its Darc! He won the tournament and stuff! I'ma gonna get the ****!" For that reason I failed to sweet spot two times on BF and you gimped me twice the exact same way on back to back stocks. I took a stock off with my fully charged neu B after a missed rest so i'll buy that. We have to play at esticle. I'm going to find you and stalk you like I do to people who use my bathrooms!

Dazwa-We finally talked for more than three seconds. I'm not the same person I am on the boards as I am in person. ;) Thanks for the help with seeding singles. You also killed me and friendlies and are probably the best Sheik i've ever fought. Wish I could play you often so I could learn that matchup. You're just so fast that I couldn't even keep up with what you were doing. I need to learn to speed up and at the same time....use the mind games so I can constantly keep pressure on my opponent. You do that really well...and it scared me. Good ****.

DJ Nintendo-Your Bowser is incredible. The best Bowser I have ever fought without a doubt. You realy brought down my self-esteem by beating me when I was Marth. Ouch.

Jam Stunna-Thanks for coming down and bringing JV and Baka. Finally got you down here. I forgot to tell you, I actually own Star Wars too! We could have played and used your MC!! Whatever though, our team match was really good/fun. I went absolutely ape crap on our last match and put my heart into that match. I think it was probably one of my best team matches. It was really intense. It sucked though because that was only like the 4th match I had played all day. No time to warm up johns.

Joey-Cool guy. Thanks for bringing the KevinM guy. I didnt play you. Gay.

Jman-I'm going to start coming down to NY soon for the bi-weeklies. You're a nice guy and your Fox was really good. You play with Eggm though...no fair...I wish I could. :-/ Come up to CT more....i'd love to play you and hangout dude.

JvSmooth-Thanks for coming down and showing off that Peach. We had a good team session and it was really fun. You'll have to spot me at Esticle or something? We also need to start playing more often. Give me a call.

KevinM-Thanks for your help as well. Ironman MM was **** (I still owe you the 5) consdiering you only went through like 9 characters. I made so many careless mistakes in that but you kept running into fully charged Fsmashes so it's all good. "WTF! that was a fully charged f smash, why didnt you go into that!?" "Should I pour some milk into this bag? I'm tempted? "I don't know if that will work dude...." I can't believe I beat you our second match in our set for tourney. I didn't think I had it in me. Then again, look at the sig. It makes me happy that you had to slightly try in our third match to take me out. (JV 4)

Phish It-Kill Sol and Ky for being gay. Murt. We should play more often. Come down sometime with them and i'll house you guys and we'll get wasted and stuff and play Bowser matches and ****. yum. Your low tiers are too good. Roman broke the game against you with that fair. True story.

Pine-I never got to play your Doc but I saw you playing and it looked really good. I do not play a lot of Docs so playing yours would definitely get me used to the match up. We didn't talk much but you seemed really cool and stuff.

Reno-You took my dollar from your best match up. Cold. Even G Money said it. Come back next time. We need to play more next time. We have not played much.

Roman-Thanks for the support and telling me I got better. :) It really made me happy. I need to learn how to edgeguard on Yoshis Story. That inclined ege makes it difficult against certain characters. On the stage I love Marth but edge guarding is a *****. I need to play your Doc more too.

Skler-We did not get to play but I loved your Link. I actually learned a bit of how to use Link better....do not grab.....ever.....f tilt or jab works fine. We'll also have to play at Esticle.

Spife-Your Link got much better from last time. Good **** getting some recording sesh in. I know i'll see you and Roman at the next LLHS. Thanks for bringing your 3 setups and such. You are always clutch for me.

Th0rn-I didn't watch you play with your Falco but I saw you play with Dave a lot....we also need to play at esticle.....go. Nice talking to you about Brawl with everyone and such. Good to have some mellow time after my head was about to explode after everything that day.

Zoso-I found your water bottle and thanks for coming down and bringing the TV's and providing me with those singles. We're playing at Esticle. No doubt about it. We need to play with Mike more so you guys can teach me and get me better. Bye.

The next LLHS might not be at my house...but somewhere else. TBA.

Much Love

th0rn

Smash Lord
th0rn what happened to our MM you were like lemme get my money.. and then disappeared =/.

i choked SO hard during our tourny match and im SOOO embarrassed for it b/c thats not how i play. I dunno why when u sat down my heart was in my throat from nervousness lol even though im generally good vs spacies. *shrug* thats why i wanted to MM :-/
Yeah sorry i got sidetracked with the whole missing money thing. We can MM at esticle!! you're going right?

did anyone record anything?
DA CREW BATTLE!!!!

ZoSo

Smash Champion
The crew battle that I didn't want to participate in but got roped into anyways and various other johns.

Garrett, I get like, 40% of my tips in singles, so I had plenty to spare. Sucks about the money being stolen. It disgusts me that even at a relatively small tourney amongst friends at somebody's house, TO's still have to put up with this ****. Seriously, is it really worth it? Go knock over a 7-11 or something.

Anyways, make sure to bring my water bottle to Esticle, all right?

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
the crew battle that should definetely be posted so i can watch itttttttt

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
did anyone record anything?
DA CREW BATTLE!!!!
Spife also got some recording done with a few people. Me being one of them. I think Spife got some recording in VS Skler but i'm not sure with who else. We'll also get a chance to see that broken Doc fair where Roman broke the game. :bee:

Garrett, I get like, 40% of my tips in singles, so I had plenty to spare. Sucks about the money being stolen. It disgusts me that even at a relatively small tourney amongst friends at somebody's house, TO's still have to put up with this ****. Seriously, is it really worth it?

Anyways, make sure to bring my water bottle to Esticle, all right?
Will do, and we're playing too. :)

Also, next time it's going to be a lot more simple. 5 a person for doubles and ten dollars for singles therefore, making change is easy and then I am going to hide the money once I collect everything and I am going to keep the money in my pockets so no one but me can even dream of touching it. I checked upstairs and all my video games, cash, etc etc and the rest of my house was absolutely fine.

It was basically like that person was stealing from ME and not you guys.

Banks

Smash Hero
yea the crew battle was beastly, anyone who knows how to add labels into video to say who's who and the current score should do that. spife DO THAT=p or give the file to some moviemaker pro because not many people used tags

Spife

Smash Master
I'll start chopping it up. I'm pretty sure I can figure out how to post scores (worst comes to worst I'll boot windows and use paint >.>)
I'm just increadibly lazy
I got matches against:
Phish it (you wanted the ganon and MERT **** right?)
Banks (you wanted some marth **** right?)
PoF (what did you want put up?)
Skler (what did you want put up?)
Variola (what did you want put up?)
Rich! almost forgot you >.> What do yu want up?

I have some other videos too...I think I 3-stocked a fox but I don't know who that was because they're tagless (green fox on yoshi's story)
I'll watch all of them this week and find the good ones and the bad ones and start uploading this weekend after esticle and i'll get to work on that there crew battle. No player sound was recorded though.

Banks

Smash Hero
yea i def want that one on dreamland where i got the counter and u teched and i spiked or something like that. then there was another good one on battlefield...i think...then i don't remember, whatever you think is good or w/e lmao

noodles

Smash Champion
i was the fox you 3 stocked suicided too many times >.>. never again will i use fox in a tourny/money match. then theres two more, green marth on yoshis and then on fd.

Spife

Smash Master
i was the fox you 3 stocked suicided too many times >.>. never again will i use fox in a tourny/money match. then theres two more, green marth on yoshis and then on fd.
Right! I figured it was that and I can remember what I was thinking about during the match but I really couldn't remember against who.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Whoever stole is a huge douche bag. I want to enter a Melee tourney hope I can go to Esticle.

Banks

Smash Hero
i know skler, where else do you get to see a link ditto between TWO link mains. i mean WTF IS THAT SHUIT

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Whoever stole is a huge douche bag. I want to enter a Melee tourney hope I can go to Esticle.
it's also ******** because if they had time to come to a tournament and **** someone over, they had time to work and make their money honestly.

Thanks for hosting the tournament PoF, you ran it really smoothly and I had a lot of fun.

...I missed a crew battle? :urg:

R3N0

Smash Lord
:-/ you're supposed to wear it the way it comes or else the huge recycle icon in the back makes no sense =/

and the text u added is awful LOL

Pine

Smash Ace
kevin m...master of photoshop, jokes, originality, good looks, hats, bowser, recycling recycled disses, cuddling, 99 stock captain falcon matches with pokeballs, flippers, green shells, and mines, and master of pine

lol smash....

phish-it

Smash Champion
This tournament was HUGE, I'll have to drag the lazy *******s known as Sol and Ky to the next one. By the way Spife, good **** on recording, try to get as many matches up as you can, especially that one where I 4 stocked you with Murt whilst landing the Great Cambo.

Top Bottom