• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Live Hit Stun II Results: 10-11-08 (Melee Tournament)

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Alright guys,

Results are in.

Overall, this was a very fun tournament with a very good turnout. I'll do shout outs when I get back from work. Figured I would get the results out quickly so people can know how bad I suck.

Results for Doubles:

1-Coach Bombay and the Mighty Ducks (Darc and Th0rn)
2-I kissed SleepyK and I liked it. (Dazwa and Zoso)
3-Darc Is Gay (Jman and ???)
4- "See Document" (KevinM and Pine)
5-Just a little Skanks for you (Banks and Skler)
5-Big Apple, 3 A.M. (DJ Nintendo and Alukard)
7-Smooth Stunnas (JV Smooth and Jam Stunna)
7-I don't know (Icylight and Awsmsean)
9-Team Kill (Prince of Fire and Baka/The Dragon)
9-Rat ***** (Roman and Boxman)
9-Breakfast Club (Trademark and Joey)
9-That's what she said (Nate and Dave)

and

Singles:

1-Darc (Jigglypuff)
2-Jman (Fox)
3-Th0rn (Falco)
4-Skler (Link)
5-Reno (Sheik)
5-Pine (Dr. Mario)
7-Phish-It (Murt)
7-Banks (Sheik)
9-KevinM (???)
9-G Money (Falco)
9-Zoso (???)
9-DJ Nintendo (Bowser)
13-Icylight (Sheik)
13-Jam Stunna (Ice Climbers)
13-Trademark (???)
13-Awsmsean (Luigi)
17-Joey (???)
17-Boxman (???)
17-Alukard (Samus)
17-Roman (Captain Falcon)
17-Aesir (Marth)
17-JvSmooth (Peach)
17-Kyu Puff (Ice Climbers)
17-Noodles (Fox)
25-POF (Marth)
25-Baka (Sheik)
25-Spife (Link)
(That blue was killing me...bad idea.)

Good stuff guys. Hopefully at the next one we will not have any money problems.

Plan on the next tournament being ten dollars to enter for singles and five dollars a person to enter for doubles. Venue Fee? It's either being reduced to a dollar or remaining at the two dollars.

Good **** and I hope to see you all at the next LLHS.

noodles

Smash Champion
first. big apple 3 am= dj nintendo/alukard i think. this was fun

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Seventh?
I wanted to go.
I'm too cheap though.
Rofl.
-DD

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Good times.

Garrett, I left my water bottle somewhere in your basement. It should be out in the open. Let me know if you find it.

Banks

Smash Hero
Darc - it was fun hanging out with you and getting pinched and shiiit good times thanks for beating me and skler in teams you rest gay jigglypuff

Dazwa wow u didn't enter singles i dunno how i missed u LOL. friggen stat for you, it was fun haning out witchu going to da convenience store and and grocery store and bagelry and the van and **** like dat yo lets do it again NEXT WEEK

Jman - ur a cool bro, bro. ur shoes were ballin and we had some funny zingers during that crew battle. maybe ill like PLAY you sometime that isnt in teams lets DO that

Th0rn - bro my real bro good **** ur good at dis gaem thanks for the piece of da pie i'll pay u back with practice and backrubs or sumthin jk no homo strong straight

Skler - how do you do better than me with LINK?! u must be GOOD or something what is this i don't even. the car ride was great UNH sleepover was hilarious. good times all around i shall see you soon

Reno - ur r a good sheik, you remind me of MYSELF =p good game in the crew battle it was intense. fun friendlies too ill have to work on my fox and not getting beaten by fox =/ lmao

Pine - ****ing a man thanks ALOT can we be rivals please i want to glare at you meanly from across the room before i play you. i think next time i'll use a different character because those combos were homo, the CC was homo, and the CG was homo. lots of gay stuff basically but GOOD ****

Phish-It - oh god terrible performance on my part, i usually don't get rested like THAT MUCH even when i play darc. but u out slept my attempt to stay away from you. i guess i need to not do stuff like try to do anything offensive *gets rested* dayummmmmmmmm

Banks - good **** man get 7th at one more tourney please you are on a streak

KevinM u got a lot more suave over these months, good **** being boss in teams and impressing people SO **** MUCH u got seeded like KDJ on adderall LOL but keep up the good work hugging and jumping people from behind. just leave my beds alone!

G Money - good game in the crew battle your falco is pretty beast

Zoso - friendlies were great and crazy fun your fox is like one of your MAINS now u should us him. upsmash works when you use it....and i hope u enjoyed our grocery tripS PLURAL THATS RIGHT

DJ Nintendo - o man lol bowser is so bowserlike. i'm not sure if i had the advantage in that match up some people told me i did. i was scared for your mario but you spared me the third degree fsmash burns. this time.

Icylight - don't know if i played you but props for playing melee because i heard u liek barlw

Jam Stunna ur ice climbers were beasting in teams, i witnessed dat ****

Trademark - didn't get to play you, maybe at esticle. lol you called me out for the crew battle but dustin wanted to send zoso in to save me for a falco or something. we should definitely get in a melee sometime.

Awsmsean - ROFL i won't lie u got like jewed by the smash gods or something. not sure what was going on that whole set it was interesting, but either way ur way better than you used to be and everyone should be WORRIED LAWL

Joey - good **** in crews and being a cool dude even tho we didn't play. NEXT TIME

Boxman - thanks for the ride, your van is awesome. fun times at UNH and just EVERYWHERE. u gotta bring out that wood paneled fun-beast for more stuff =D

Alukard - haven't played you yet, but you are a cool guy and your marth was beastly in crews. good shiz

Roman YOU DA roMAN get it. nice random battles in the morning. your doc reaches across the heavens for punches from the sky. CRAZY. also can you lend me 2000 bucks heard you won stuff in a starwars crafting tournament or something LIKE THAT

Aesir - didnt play you but nice seeing u again. melee 4 lyfe keep marthing up links in tournament thats how we do

JvSmooth - your peach looked oh so smooth in those teams games i was watching. good stuff almost beating extremely good teams =p taco bell was great too yeaaaa

Kyu Puff - **** u got a lot better i was scared for real playing you. a definite OH **** moment was in there expecting to get wobbled or CG to death. if u get perfect at that and work on just getting more grabs u'll be a beast. i'm never playing marth vs u apparently.

Noodles - nice finally meeting you, your fox is good and i enjoyed playing it. hope to see you at some other tournament we can rumble again

POF - thanks for hosting and housing for this wonderful event, it was a different feel than gamestore tournaments and was a lot of fun with much more screaming trashtalk and hanging out with bros going on. no karaoke night going on at the same time lmfao jkmassmadness.

Baka - didnt play you but good job playing melee, brawl stinks!

Spife - lol u did get better, it was great playing those friendlies you even nabbed a win that time so keep trucking. get those youtubes up sometime soon lmao =p

mike money - good **** in the crew battle u got trashtalked so hard by them because u were KDJ upairing like a BEAST u hit that like NOTHIN

ZK - lmao stop resetting games!=p ur real good and a smart player. good stuff in crews also.

omg this was great time, it was fun in the crew battle saying random stuff with kevinM and sleeping over etc. HOLY **** THIS IS A LONG POST READ IT ALL I DARE YOU. if i forgot anyone i went by the singles entrants and some memory

ThreeX

Smash Lord
i am currently sad in and outside of my pants because:

-I MISSED A MELEE TOURNEY

- I MISSED MAH PEEEPS!!!

- I MISSED A MELEE CREW

- I MISSED SEEING PHISH IT ;[

- MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURT

- and banks didn't gimme a shoutout EF YOU MANG!!@!@ [ i better get 1 from th0rn yeeyeye

Spife

Smash Master
Melee only is to ****
you all are too ****
I like this tourny a lot, shouties later.

Aesir

Smash Master
**** was pretty fun not gonna lie lol.

Considering all I did was sit at the lap top and call out matches most of the day LOL.

Shoutouts later, Good **** PoF.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I apologize if I got anybody sick when we all lubed up and had sex on Garrett's couch. No homo.

Top Bottom