• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Live Hit Stun: A Melee Tournament-North Haven, CT-Aug 8, 08

ThreeX

Smash Lord
You should make this after the other tourny. No point in having it the same day.
^ the date was already moved once, i think >_>' plus.. it's too soon, shush friday is good :]]]]

friday --> hitstun
saturday/sunday --> MM11
^ dunno which day it is yet

neways, yeah.. most likely going to this, YAYUHZ ;D sean+aesir, FRIENDLIES NOWWW, havn't played you peeeeeps in awhile ;[

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Trademark, G, and Papito---

You do realize that if any of you place below 2nd i'm going to make fun of you all day for it, right? You guys talk so much trash that its....********. You do realize that Dazwa, Mattdotzeb, Darc, R3no, Roman, possibly Brookman, Budai, awsmsean, Nus, V and plenty of REALLY GOOD people are attending this tournament.....right?

Grow up and shut up.

_V_

Smash Ace
I am pretty sure they are kidding/just being confident. Nothing wrong with that, haha.

If all those people you say come so, then Darc will most definitely win :)

Papito

Smash Journeyman
@ POF- oh please what the hell do you know im a grown *** man i dont care about winning or losing in videogames i do this **** for fun, plus you shouldnt be saying anything cuz last i remember me and my brother ***** you and thats when we were super rusty

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Trademark, G, and Papito---

You do realize that if any of you place below 2nd i'm going to make fun of you all day for it, right? You guys talk so much trash that its....********. You do realize that Dazwa, Mattdotzeb, Darc, R3no, Roman, possibly Brookman, Budai, awsmsean, Nus, V and plenty of REALLY GOOD people are attending this tournament.....right?

Grow up and shut up.
hehehe. settle down, bevis

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
last i remember me and my brother ***** you and thats when we were super rusty
That was when

A-I really only played Brawl
B-I thought Brawl was better (lawls)
C-I only played my circle of friends and never played brookman, swift, and i think i played trademark like once.

I've gotten so much better but i'm sure you can still beat me...and you should....you've been playing longer than me.

And also, I'm not talking trash...am I? No. I know im not anything special in Melee but it's so much better to learn in Melee constantly than around and shield in Brawl.

Brawl will never be as good as Melee....ever.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
That was when

A-I really only played Brawl
B-I thought Brawl was better (lawls)
C-I only played my circle of friends and never played brookman, swift, and i think i played trademark like once.

I've gotten so much better but i'm sure you can still beat me...and you should....you've been playing longer than me.

And also, I'm not talking trash...am I? No. I know im not anything special in Melee but it's so much better to learn in Melee constantly than around and shield in Brawl.

Brawl will never be as good as Melee....ever.
oh, well you gotta remember man im not a kid i dont take any of this to serious, its just a game to me. everyone knows how i am i like to joke around alot.

Spife

Smash Master
Psh 2 hours? try missing a turn and driving 2 EXTRA hours -___-

you could walk it though
it's not that far, do the math
10 minutes drive = 1.5 hours
120 minutes = 18 hours? start soon -__-

you do know that Mosses walked alot, just ask Variola, Skler, Me, Questor, KevinM or uh...Pef7? Christ I forget who I conned into that :D

Roman.

Smash Champion
I live 2 hours away, its hard trying to find a ride alright. I don't have access to a car right now which complicates things further.
My friend (spife) drove with me to Maine (6 hours round trip) for a melee tourney with a turnout of 12 people XDD Take like a bus and someone will pick you up.

Top Bottom