• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Live Hit Stun: A Melee Tournament-North Haven, CT-Aug 8, 08

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
This was fun...

Good seeing Sol, Ky, Phish-It, and Cort again. Been awhile since I played/saw them. And nice meeting Prince of Fire, otg, and everyone else I played.

Um...Hope for more entries at the next melee tournament I go to.

otg

Smash Master
even though tourney entrants were low...it was still a great time guys. This was definitely more of a smashfest...but was extremely fun.

Results For Singles:

1-Hazzard
2-Reno
3-Sol
4-Budai
5-Ky
5-Phish-it
7-Spife

Evryone was gay for showing up but not entering for singles bwah!

(Looks to Roman, Mattdotzeb, 3x, Myself, otg, Jason,)'

It was great meeting all of you that I have not already met...this event was kickass.

I will host another tournament within the next month or so! It was tooo fun.
Had you run things on time I definitely would've entered singles but you pushed things till like 6. I was ****ing dead tired and after awhile I was only playing friendlies cause there was nothing else to do. If you wanted more people to enter maybe you should've kept things on schedule.

phish-it

Smash Champion
The Prince of Money should definately hold another one of these. Except next time, have all the people there actually enter the tournament.

Also Budai, I know there are plenty of entertaining Murt Murh vids recorded and just waiting to be put up!

Top Bottom