• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Live Hit Stun: A Melee Tournament-North Haven, CT-Aug 8, 08

trademark0013

Smash Champion
i changed my mind. i'm entering this as fox and winning.

only person that can see me is seans luigi he's gay

on teams i'm entering as bowser still tho

this is al depending on if i get outta work. i already asked for the two saturdays after this off so idk. if anything i'll jus come before and after to mess around in friendlies

Papito

Smash Journeyman
i changed my mind. i'm entering this as fox and winning.

only person that can see me is seans luigi he's gay

on teams i'm entering as bowser still tho

this is al depending on if i get outta work. i already asked for the two saturdays after this off so idk. if anything i'll jus come before and after to mess around in friendlies
you think to highly of yourself, and "awesome" boy's luigi isn't that "scary" as you would say. you guys should come through before the tournament.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yeah I don't care who gets far as long as I'm walking away with First. Glad we're on the same page. And Noodles.. no :p

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I can't bring a tv anymore but I can bring a wii/melee for teams at least. Louis I can't bring you because I'll be leaving for a show in Naugatuck right from this sorry :0(

I don't know G I've seen sean play before he's pretty...awesome. I'll do some MM I guess but I'm pretty sure I just suck at this game now haha.

Pof Marth ditto MM?

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Hope I can make it to this, missed my CT peopole at the last biweekly. If I'm back from vacation in time Ill go. And is it possible to get housing for esticle. No sense in driving back and forth 2 days in a row.

R3N0 has a 100 percent chance of winning this and will. Srry people.

"G"

Smash Cadet
Hope I can make it to this, missed my CT peopole at the last biweekly. If I'm back from vacation in time Ill go. And is it possible to get housing for esticle. No sense in driving back and forth 2 days in a row.

Nah, I'm going so he won't win.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&

Thats not a problem. I can house you sir.

Nana-Yeah, sounds good.

Nah, I'm going so he won't win.
Seriously, if you do not win I'm just going to laugh in your face for hours on end because you and your brother talk so much ****. Stop. It's really getting annoying now.

Top Bottom