• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Live Hit Stun: A Melee Tournament-North Haven, CT-Aug 8, 08

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
This is extremely important guys! I need setups BADLY. Please let me know if you can bring things. Right now I only have Sean and Nana on the list fro bringing something seeing as Jam cannot attend. I'm going away to Florida in a day or two and when I come back I expect to see more volunteers guys! come on!

If I do not get enough setups within a week or two a venue fee of four dollars will be added on so I can rent TV's. To avoid this fee just bring a TV....its relatively simple and I'm sure more than half of you can manage. Pitch in ANY WAY you can! I want to be prepared for this event.....help me out. TVS are definitely the most desirable. Even if you cant manage a setup a TV is CLUTCH

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
AwsmSean MM?

POF Accepted if my Roy can wear the Sheik costume.. I hate roy he's stupid.

G" done.

Skler team with me.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

br4n

Smash Apprentice
if i go i can bring a wii/ melee/ tv however i would need a ride.. from the hartford area
i can probably give you a ride, my gf lives in farmington so im always up that way, send me a message we will work something out.

prince ill bring a tv/wii/melee

"G"

Smash Cadet

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
prince im me on aim so we can talk about housing for this and xveser2stily lol

Markstyle

Smash Rookie
I really want to go and it kills me that I can't make it, but yeah. Friday nights are never really good for me ever.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
At POF money match my Bowser with your Falco.. I love that match-up :D ask any of the falco's I've destroyed xD.

Spife

Smash Master
I can bring 3+ set ups. Do you need more? I might be able to get one more set up but it might be a little difficult. I will also be bringing power strips for them :D.
Don't cancel this tourny please >___>

Top Bottom