• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lone Star Circuit Event #3: Nexus!!!!!!!!!

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
1. Gnes - congrats on getting first. it was awesome getting you with a bucket lol. thanks for coming down.
2. Trela - didnt talk/play, but thanks for coming down.
3. Shlike - man this was def one time i wasnt bummed about losing to you (as usual) herby! you went and repped us hard bro. good job on getting third, you are def the best zss in tx after what i saw at this tourney.
4. Sync - i really wanted to play you, but i kept forgetting to ask, next time for sure! thanks for coming down.
5. Shadow1PJ - poop
5. Jrugs - thanks for coming down, good job on getting 5th.
7. Nacho - lol it was totally random that you entered the tourney, but completely awesome that you placed so well after not competing in like more than a year. come back to us! :c
9. Leaf - thanks for teaming with me leaf, your a cool guy. hopefully we can work on the pika/g&w team some more in the future.
9. Rei-Gun - awesome job this tourney frank! your skill has def increased alot. i need to start catching up to you lol
9. Slush - good job on breaking top 10 slush! i can tell your yoshi has gotten alot better since the last time we played.
9. Derk - pikachu?
13. Zero - gg's zero, im surprised i beat you considering your the very first skilled sonic ive ever played in tourney.
13. Andilex - gotta start practicing again andilex! i know you can do better than this. <3
13. JTD - good s*** getting so close to top 10 jake! im really surprised, yet happy with how much your g&w has improved! im sure youll start passing me up soon haha. thanks again for housing us man, i really appreciate it.
17. Boshi - BOSHI! we both gotta keep practicing and improving man! gotta start giving out courtesy stocks in tourney too lol.
17. Shamrock - nice meeting you man, and thanks alot for coming down to the tourney! hopefully youve been bitten by the bug and we end up seeing you more active in the tourney scene. ill let you know whenever something comes up in kingsville.
25. Nightwolf - pretty nice g&w. hope to see you around in tourneys more.

Shamrock7r

Smash Cadet
Damn I wish I could have remembered some of the gamertags of the people I played. Thanks for a good first experience at the tourney guys.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Damn I wish I could have remembered some of the gamertags of the people I played. Thanks for a good first experience at the tourney guys.

Thanks for coming, dude! You should check out the RGV thread so you can keep up with everything we do :) Was that player you teamed with also from Corpus?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Gnes +45 points == But :metaknight:
Fine, i'll try to somehow beat him... though I've yet to play a National level MK nor got much advice on how to handle him in Yoshi's way. Also we need to play more friendlies at the next Circuit on the 20th next month.

Trela +35 points == Your reaction to the Nike gifs was godlike.

Shlike +25 points == "Yellow Card, HE'S STALLING!" That Ash ketchum was the saltiest player ever.
We need to play friendlies, and good job in Losers (Quaters?) with the reverse 3 stock, Thought Sync had you for a second.

Sync +20 points == Good job on 4th and making basically $130+ at this tournament Sync!

Shadow1PJ +15 points == Your trashtalk towards the stream is always great, and you're the biggest troll ever to use Samus against that Con noob and 3 stock him!
Lets finish our Friendly set next time before the TV is taken by a match.

Jrugs +15 points == Thank you so much for driving us to the tournament, Housing me for basically 3 days, and a huge shoutout for going the whole weekend with no shoes!
$25 is still needed whenever we meet again.

Magik +10 points == You should've gone PT, would've been more fun for me atleast.

Nacho +10 points == Fun double friendlies we had. (I think you were one of them)

Leaf +7 points == $30 still needed. It's weird.. everytime we play something happens to me, HoM1 was almost getting killed and not focused in the match, This time it was me suiciding. Next set i'll make sure not to SD. so our match can be more hyped towards the stream.

Rei-Gun +7 points == Thanks for hosting the Event, Housing us, and winning a close MM against Sync.
Still need to eat meat though.

Derk +7 points == Fun Double and single friendlies... I really enjoyed being scared of getting the bucket during our last stock on PS2.

Andilex +5 points == Fun set we had Andilex.

Boshi == Was fun playing double Yoshi again since I haven't done so since Nikefest 3. I'm currently getting Charrobeads to make me a Pink Yoshi like yours (Had no idea they were there the whole time...) and a pinkie pie one... IF REI-GUN SHOWS THEM THE SPRITE I GAVE HIM!

Shamrock == Fun free for all/Double friendlies we had.

Another Shoutout to PJ And Leaf

Reizilla

Alright, I finally got all of the sets from this up on my channel. I didn't realize just how bad the internet was, but it cut out a bunch of chunks of matches, particularly the later ones :/ If you want to see those (or any of the friendlies), they're in the broadcasts, but I only cut out what were mostly full matches.

http://www.justin.tv/charropunks/videos

Everything should be there, saved forever.

Reizilla

Alright, I finally got all of the sets from this up on my channel. I didn't realize just how bad the internet was, but it cut out a bunch of chunks of matches, particularly the later ones :/ If you want to see those (or any of the friendlies), they're in the broadcasts, but I only cut out what were mostly full matches.

http://www.justin.tv/charropunks/videos

Everything should be there, saved forever.

Top Bottom