• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London Melee and Brawl Ranbat June 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

brawler_pit

Smash Apprentice
Yea, jus get this confirmed for march hopefully, its a good start to the year and my tournament should follow soon, cos i need a new venue :@

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
brawler pit I dont think you should host rb's, maybe a tournament in gamerbase sometime because its not too bad costs wise but you don't have the experience and know the community well enough. Why even bother so much when I'm doing the work for you

Sick NDJ, extra t.vs always help ^_^ and if you can drive by then i might bug ye for help <3

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
you better pass that test with your toad hat on

or at least drive to the ranbat wearing it

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
GL with your tests King. Theory is a piece of piss. Its just the main one thats harder. My cousin had to have six attempts before she passed lol. I passed first time though ;)

brawler_pit

Smash Apprentice
brawler pit I dont think you should host rb's, maybe a tournament in gamerbase sometime because its not too bad costs wise but you don't have the experience and know the community well enough. Why even bother so much when I'm doing the work for you

Sick NDJ, extra t.vs always help ^_^ and if you can drive by then i might bug ye for help <3

Ah.......gamerbase?? dnt like the lag @ gamerbase......besides, doin it for fun -_-"

Aiko

Smash Champion
Most of the players here play smash "for fun" but its fun in the way that it is competitive and reliable. Most tournaments that we run are done to a high standard with professional standard rules.

I appreciate tournament running is completely different from playing smash but from the experience that we've had, we know what works best and how much time we need to make a fair tournament.

I don't want to sound elitist here, but I'm certain that 1 or 2 of our players could take out your entire 30 man crew or however many there are, and because of this, I don't think you or anybody in your crew would know how to seed the players correctly.

Feel free to host your own smashfests and tournaments, but I'm almost certain you wouldn't be able to run a good Ranking Battle / National tournament. Players expect Good tournaments, and that can't be done with a "just for fun" attitude. It takes real planning and organisation. You went on about your "Gamerbase" tournament and it never materialised. I got my gamerbase tournament running in 1 month with a turnout of over 20 players with a initially small player base.

Aiko

Smash Champion
tbh I think any of the top 12 players could take out the entire crew. Would be a tiring job for Jo3 though as he has actually taken out every "new crew" singlehandedly :D

Tamoo

Smash Master
I dont think brawler pit is even in a crew, he just goes to the HSAM smas fests and stuff.
And I think its quite bigheaded to say that anyone in the UK can take out their whole crew, they have sum talent. Most of the last tournament was me and clockmire 3 and 4stocking them with bottom tier characters, but there was some talent there. Especially JJL, my jiggs got ***** by his fox and he gave clockmire a challenge too. I didnt get to play ppl like JJFox and Tako who I hear are also quite good either.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Big headed or not the fact is one of our top 5 would take out the whole of the HSAM crew ina crew battle lool. But we are trying to help people out not show our power, but to be honest we would take out the entire crew. I couldnt speak for top 10 but I could speak for top 5.
No offence BUT i'm pretty sure I could take out the 5 members of 'Dave's Gays' if I was to play my heart out and I know you lot are better then HSAM so we would take them out but we don't wanna cause a rivarly or any complaints or annoyance so I love you all lol.

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
I dont think brawler pit is even in a crew, he just goes to the HSAM smas fests and stuff.
And I think its quite bigheaded to say that anyone in the UK can take out their whole crew, they have sum talent. Most of the last tournament was me and clockmire 3 and 4stocking them with bottom tier characters, but there was some talent there. Especially JJL, my jiggs got ***** by his fox and he gave clockmire a challenge too. I didnt get to play ppl like JJFox and Tako who I hear are also quite good either.
no he doesn't, he comes to our ****ty crew ranking tourney's. yer man they were good games, i want my re-match vs clock, i cud have him on a better day :) and about all dat tourey stuff in the summer we gonna host another and i reckon we can invite more people then cos we can use my garage as well soo more tv's and space.

they ain't gonna be touching top 10 anytime soon, sadly that's how it is =x
standard looool

Big headed or not the fact is one of our top 5 would take out the whole of the HSAM crew ina crew battle lool. But we are trying to help people out not show our power, but to be honest we would take out the entire crew. I couldnt speak for top 10 but I could speak for top 5.
No offence BUT i'm pretty sure I could take out the 5 members of 'Dave's Gays' if I was to play my heart out and I know you lot are better then HSAM so we would take them out but we don't wanna cause a rivarly or any complaints or annoyance so I love you all lol.
i wud take you up on dat challenge...but ur prob right, plus the fact most of our crew is **** and dnt really play the game alot, and most really only play brawl (about 5/16 prob prefer melee) .....cos we own at brawl :)

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
o yer and tako and jjfox are really the only other decent players in the crew atm... but the others are steadily getting better after converting from brawl (they came to their senses)

Tamoo

Smash Master
oh and JJL, im looking for a rematch with u too ofcourse, my jiggs was awful on that day, dave can vouch for that, it was back up and ****** the next day lol. Seriously tho, i used that tournament for zelda/shiek practice cos ive only used her against frugs really so i needed to see if i cud use her in tournament situations. That match verses ur marth was jokes, u didnt know which character was gonna edgeguard u next lol

Tamoo

Smash Master
lool, soz 4 the double post but wanna take us up on that with a bit of money? Were gonna have at least 5 there for phantom hits lol and im pretty sure that our crew would be up for the challenge

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
oh and JJL, im looking for a rematch with u too ofcourse, my jiggs was awful on that day, dave can vouch for that, it was back up and ****** the next day lol. Seriously tho, i used that tournament for zelda/shiek practice cos ive only used her against frugs really so i needed to see if i cud use her in tournament situations. That match verses ur marth was jokes, u didnt know which character was gonna edgeguard u next lol
omg dat ****ed me over man just constant fward and back airs!!!! ....and yer i wasnt really playing well dat day either, but was ****** the next day more :) sooo next time we both play well and see what happens :) cos come on look at our 1st match.... last stock each i up b after ur up throw and die hahahaha

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lool, soz 4 the double post but wanna take us up on that with a bit of money? Were gonna have at least 5 there for phantom hits lol and im pretty sure that our crew would be up for the challenge
loool Ok. I don't mind putting money on it. I put up £5 and your crew put up £8 since there is more of you and you shouldn't lose anyway as there is 5 of you :bee: and plus it will be LESS then £2 each. I have a feeling you will decline this offer out of fear though. Am I getting 5 stock btw since there is 5 of you or should I stick with 4 stock, its your decision though....I mind that much lol.

i wud take you up on dat challenge...but ur prob right, plus the fact most of our crew is **** and dnt really play the game alot, and most really only play brawl (about 5/16 prob prefer melee) .....cos we own at brawl :)
kk. So how much people from the HSAM would I be playing beause playing 20 people would be kinda boring and long lol.
I dont mind like 7 people max. Would it be for money though.

Tamoo

Smash Master
loool Ok. I don't mind putting money on it. I put up £5 and your crew put up £8 since there is more of you and you shouldn't lose anyway as there is 5 of you :bee: and plus it will be LESS then £2 each. I have a feeling you will decline this offer out of fear though. Am I getting 5 stock btw since there is 5 of you or should I stick with 4 stock, its your decision though....I mind that much lol..
Im cool with that, ofcourse i dont know if the others are but i believe in our crew so much that im willing to put up all the money for our team if no one else wants in, cos that just means that ill get all the winnings :laugh:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Im cool with that, ofcourse i dont know if the others are but i believe in our crew so much that im willing to put up all the money for our team if no one else wants in, cos that just means that ill get all the winnings :laugh:
loool Also means if you lose then you will lose all of it lol.
Since you lot have a extra member I feel a WHOLE extra member is worth ONE stock so I get 5 and you lot have your whole team. Do you think you can win this btw lol bare in mind you have actually NEVER played me when i'm trying lol, I always sandbag when I play other people....Bullet Bill knows what I am talking about lol. So expect me to play properly and extra gay and cheap.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Since you lot have a extra member I feel a WHOLE extra member is worth ONE stock so I get 5 and you lot have your whole team. Do you think you can win this btw lol bare in mind you have actually NEVER played me when i'm trying lol, I always sandbag when I play other people....Bullet Bill knows what I am talking about lol. So expect me to play properly and extra gay and cheap.
walk walk walk Ftilt walk walk walk

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lool no johns you just claimed you could beat their whole crew at smash, so do it with standard rules.

e.g. I'm pretty sure I could take out a crew of 80 scrubs if I had 80 stock

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol, ill talk to the crew 2mos at scool and c what they think
And if ur allowed to play 'extra gay and cheap', does that mean we can too? (ie. wobble lol)
'Extra gay and cheap' means that I am going to play with the shine spikes and and gay gimps and combos you can't really get out of.....not banned tactics which are infintes loool.
All I need to do is 4 stock 2 of you I think and then I can lose one stock to your other players.....just another day in the park swinging on the swing having the right ol' banter.

lool no johns you just claimed you could beat their whole crew at smash, so do it with standard rules.

e.g. I'm pretty sure I could take out a crew of 80 scrubs if I had 80 stock
FUCK YOU! For saying that and hurting my pride I will only do 4 stock now just to prove how good I am at melee. I am defintely top 5 in the UK and I am defintely top 3 in the UK and I am defintely top 1 in the UK so FUCK YOU!

U probably cld I might b even b able 2 nxt ranbat I will bring much need link **** so enjoy ppl =]
Don't bring your link please, I am already there to provide enough **** and we don't need anymore **** please. We are trying to attract people to come and you ****** them with a link destroys peoples MORALE lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Wobbling, gay and cheap? Yes, banned? According to the SBR, apparantly not lol.
In the UK it is banned in every tournament now. So it will be banned lol. The SBR is specifically for the UK its most places but that statement doesn't include the UK lol. You already have an advantage with 4 more players then me and you're still trying to include banned tactics loool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom