• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London Melee and Brawl Ranbat June 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

brawler_pit

Smash Apprentice
Hey, this is happening at the same venue as the previous one in REBIRTH? And 12:00 til 9pm, tell me we're not going to do best of 1 -_-. anyways, il probably hit someone up and ask, il be coming to this >.>

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
kira is gonna enter melee, and if he does well im gonna play that from now on

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
How long have you lot been playing melee anyway cos I know you lot are good brawl.

And btw where is the venue this time because apprently it is not in the same place so I have absoutely no idea where it actually is.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
It's a different venue, it's some bar Just use the address on the front page aaron.

Address: 269-271 Station Road Harrow - The Yates Bar!

I won't be making this but gl to guys who go. :)

Popuri

Smash Apprentice
I cant make it this time nuuu

>_>;;

(._. )o

(; _ ; )

u_u)p

¦_ ¦

=_=

T_T

{i - i}>

etc...

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Bareeee people aint coming loool. If Neoempire ask just say its cos its near Christmas which is what it looks like partly the reason is anyway.
Pdot has quit smash so I hope he dies Hard and dies Slow!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Pdot is a better person then you could ever be, he knows how to be a good friend and is there when I am down, plus he could fully satisfy me, something you could never do. GTFO of smashboards if you dont even know what people are like you prick. Respect pdot cos he is way better then you *******.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Pdot is a better person then you could ever be, he knows how to be a good friend and is there when I am down, plus he could fully satisfy me, something you could never do. GTFO of smashboards if you dont even know what people are like you prick. Respect pdot cos he is way better then you *******.
I'm not reading this rage essay. :(

brawler_pit

Smash Apprentice
Okay... Right, so exactly how many are there gona come to this event? Wait.... There is brawl in this right?????????? and is there a 5 quid entry fee? Sorry, cant be asked to look at the first post..

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Apprently there is a £5 entry fee.
I cant gurantee I am coming unless I go to Charles but if I go Charles I will be going LATE like at prob 9-10ish I MIGHT get there if I go. I am not totally sure how to get there otherwise if I dont go with Charles but I am gonna look now.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Well so far I know I have to get on the Metropolitan line and when I looked on the google map the venue doesnt seem to be that far from the North Harrow station so now that I know it is more likely I should be coming.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
oh no you ****ing don't! I'm gonna tel you how to get there Professor excuse.

the nearest underground station is Edgware which is on the northern end of the northern line but from what I cansee from google maps you can walk there from canons park (Jubilee line) as it's hard to get to edgware from some places.

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
Do you guys need an extra set-up?

I usually bring one so I can quite easily. If I don't get a reply by tomorrow I'll probably bring one anyway.

Stay cool, be safe.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Sorry about leaving the ranbat early which meant I had to forfiet the ranbat but for those of you who know, I had to do my thing lol.

Loool at Edwin and Chrisboi doing their usual and saying the day before that they are defo coming and then not turning up, dunno why they are in the community lol.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Bla it was awesome without them

OK Thanks to the people who bothered to come, sorry for the really SMALL space but yeah we did the ranbat still.

Ill be posting the results of the ranbat maybe tomorrow when im active or so, I feel like SHIZZL right now so like yeah im not gonna do it today.

REBIRTH

rustediron

Smash Lord
Oh, for clarity, all points gained by 'frugs' should go to 'hugo'.

Oh, results as far as I remember for those interested:

Melee:
1. Fuzzyness
2. Kyuubi
3. PMS
4. Hugo
5. BulletBill
5. CliveS
7. Davoo
7. KNDJ

4stock

Smash Cadet
hello people. just wondering if any of the smash videos were recorded and also prof im in town this week and was wondering if you want to come over this week. maybe tesuday.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
pretty disappointed with how I did at this :(. Also I think Neoempire need to start noticing that the smash scene in London is a BIG one and start perhaps giving us more than some ****ing corner with 8 TVs crammed onto two tables. We couldn't even play our pool when there was a TV free. I rly shouldnt have ranked higher at this ffs

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
hello people. just wondering if any of the smash videos were recorded and also prof im in town this week and was wondering if you want to come over this week. maybe tesuday.
Yeah I don't mind you know, what tine on Tuesday?

pretty disappointed with how I did at this :(. Also I think Neoempire need to start noticing that the smash scene in London is a BIG one and start perhaps giving us more than some ****ing corner with 8 TVs crammed onto two tables. We couldn't even play our pool when there was a TV free. I rly shouldnt have ranked higher at this ffs
What happened lol, who knocked you out?

Aiko

Smash Champion
5th place for Ben.

Not surprised Jet placed higher but Hugo too :S. Hugo wasn't too bad when we played at GGT but I woulda thought ben was better... Unless he used marth >.>

Who's PMS?

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
yeah Fruggs knocked me out cos I kept getting hit by obvious fsmashes. apparently I forgot how to dodge or something. Like I said pretty disappointed :(

Ant- PMS is a samus player and he's pretty good. Also he's King's brother (I think?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom