• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London Melee and Brawl Ranbat June 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachao

Smash Cadet
Last chance if anyone wants housing from tomorrow midday 'til the tournament or to arrive earlier. If so I'll see what I can do, just MSN me (says my MSN in my profile) or post. =]

And also, everyone remember to bring DSes and stuff? =3

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Ok thanks guys, that sorts out all I need. =)

(psst Fred bring like 2 multi extension cables).

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm comin' again...once again 4stock is a WASTEMAN!
GOOD you are coming. Why isnt 4stock coming for, he is being gay lol.

Looking forward to this guys, see you on sat:)
I'm looking forward to seeing you. You should notice me, I am the small black person with cornrolls and his sex appeal is over the limit lol.

You have an attic? Since when? o.O
Since he lived in the house lol.

I am bare hyped about this tourn though, even though everyone said that lol.
Looking to **** and place 2nd or 1st again.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Ha, I bet I'm smaller:p, games on!

Edit: oh and yeah, sexy-er too:)

Jolteon

lol you're both pretty short but I never thought on who's smaller, probably Yeniths.

and yeah fred, ever since the house was revamped from a hall (since we had it). You had to have seen it, the entrance is on the ceiling in the hall right next to my old bedroom lol.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
just done the thursday Kritz Fest !!!

it was sick haha . also prof fuzzy wants you to join our crew IWR interested .

everyone has man-ned up in skill so there will be a good fight on saturday guaranteed .

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
just done the thursday Kritz Fest !!!

it was sick haha . also prof fuzzy wants you to join our crew IWR interested .

everyone has man-ned up in skill so there will be a good fight on saturday guaranteed .
I dont mind joining you know lol. Not like there is any Team Toast anymore and if I was in there then we would be even more amazing and a team consisting of all the best Londoners.

Pikachao

Smash Cadet
and yeah fred, ever since the house was revamped from a hall (since we had it). You had to have seen it, the entrance is on the ceiling in the hall right next to my old bedroom lol.
Oh yeah, i remember now. =P

The annoying thing about playing smash now is that the only ways to get better all consist of spending every second of every day playing against people. That or I actually practice SHFFLing which I die of boredom of after the first 10 minutes.

Gah...

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Oh yeah, i remember now. =P

The annoying thing about playing smash now is that the only ways to get better all consist of spending every second of every day playing against people. That or I actually practice SHFFLing which I die of boredom of after the first 10 minutes.

Gah...
loool You dont have to pratice all the time, the main thing to get first is your technical skill. And once you get that its just basically playing people. But it dont need to be EXTREMELY often. To get a good improvement it could be 3 times a week. Even if its once a week you can improve.

Pikachao

Smash Cadet
loool You dont have to pratice all the time, the main thing to get first is your technical skill. And once you get that its just basically playing people. But it dont need to be EXTREMELY often. To get a good improvement it could be 3 times a week. Even if its once a week you can improve.
But if it's 24/7 then I'll most likely improve much faster. =P

Retroking2000

Smash Master
then you do that looool .

i got good from just going into training learning stuff at 1/4.

learning the thumb movements lool ,

and BOOM you know how to perform that tech skill.

Eg . I COULD NEVER DO double shine wavedashing

practiced at 1/4 to 2/3 to full speed to make sure i did it fast i did it on X2

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
then you do that looool .

i got good from just going into training learning stuff at 1/4.

learning the thumb movements lool ,

and BOOM you know how to perform that tech skill.

Eg . I COULD NEVER DO double shine wavedashing

practiced at 1/4 to 2/3 to full speed to make sure i did it fast i did it on X2
Its all about shine out of shield waveshines lol

VA

Smash Hero
you love knee until you get combod like uair uair uair knee. or knee knee knee, it's worse than being shinespiked imo.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Somewhere else cos Aikos not that clever :laugh:.

Pikachao- My top tip- to make practicing shffls more interesting try comboing lvl1 cpus with them. you play fox right? go on FD infinite time (so you quit when you want) against lvl1 marth or maybe peach and try doing nair to nair to nair to uair

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
**** :laugh:. I know how to spell Doctor I'm jsut a terrible typist

London people- Are smashfests being done as well or is it just ranking battles? which one should I go to. I'm gonna try and make the next one

Aiko

Smash Champion
its a bit of both really. power ranking games won't take too long. Its just 1 round robin and thats it. i'd say 1-2 hours tops, the rest of it is a smashfest.

COEY

Smash Lord
Getting joe and will to teach me falcon for that reason and that reason alone.

Knees are sick.

<-- Koop

Jolteon

London people- Are smashfests being done as well or is it just ranking battles? which one should I go to. I'm gonna try and make the next one
Edwin made a list.

lemme sum up all the places

my dude Jason( Kritz )hosted a lil something like a 2-5 man thing wednesdays sometimes thursdays

Frostbyte still does it on thursday and friday

Fuzzyness at his uni

VA at his uni

Tc does it lool (saturdays)
my fests alternate with the ranbats (every two weeks)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

Imo you should go to both you know. Cos last week we had about 12 people at the smashfest and we will have wayyy more at the ranbat but if you come smashfest you can get in more games but in the ranbat it will be a more competitive spirit in the air. I think you should come both, but if it came down to one it would have to be ranbat

4stock IS coming now...
YAYYYYYY lool. I really didnt think he was gonna come but I am really happy to hear he is now. Tell him I am proud of him lol.

This ranbat is gonna be too sick. Just think about it people, in less then 20 hours people are gonna be getting ***** and having fun lol. I am tooo looking forward to the crew battle as I think it will bring at the most lulz.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I think everyone needs to know this.
I went to my friends house today and we talked, played gamesmade love had a bit of fun. And he has a Gamecube, so I borrowed his controller for 2moro which equals in NO ME having to BORROW someones CONTROLLER. Unless this one messes up lol. I am gonna play with it now to adjust to it a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom