• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London Melee and Brawl Ranbat June 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA

Smash Hero
J0rdy: I'm starting uni in Brighton near the end of September, at some point there will be monthly smashfests at Sussex uni, would you be up for attending?

add me on msn if you are: leevschloe@hotmail.com

VA

Smash Hero
Well it's at the university of Sussex address being:

University of Sussex,
Sussex House,
Brighton,
BN1 9RH
United Kingdom

VA

Smash Hero
Bahaaaahaaahaaa. That was great. Sometimes you can't even make a coherent sentence out of chrisboi though...

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
my my, this english is top tier. ..hm no wait chrisboi must be jamaican
Jamaican people can spell lol. They just use slang. Chrisboi cant spell. And he isnt using slang.

Ill be showing up to get *****. Melee + Brawl
Good stuff, need me to help you get up there. Incase you dont you just have to get on the wimbeldon tram to the last stop which stops in a train station and you get a train from there to surbiton which is like one stop I think. And 281 stops near his house which you can get round the corner from the station

sign me up for brawl + melee :)
Good stuff, you defintely making it or thinking about it?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
well i would say i will most likely to come down. oh btw, you know the person called kyzer on neoempire? well, that my bro.
Oh kool. You should tell him to come on smashboards iswell. I havent heard of him though as I only signed up like yesterday so I only really know the people on there who are part of smashboards. You have msn?

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
It will also be good to play against you and good to hear that you play both games. Where about in London you from iswell and do you have msn iswell?
I'm from Shirley, so pretty close. And yea, I have MSN. I'll PM it to you.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm from Shirley, so pretty close. And yea, I have MSN. I'll PM it to you.
Yeah I got it, I will add you when I go on. If anyonelse wants to add me my msn is aaron.h.thomas@hotmail.co.uk . Btw do you mean Shirley area as in near Birmingham Shirley? If not can you say whereabout in London it is like SE or something cos i'm confused about what area you're from lol.

J0RDY

Smash Journeyman
My mates on holiday, So I don't know if we will be able to attend yet, let alone fixing up public transport, but I'm sure we'll find a way.
As for the Brighton smashfests Vanity Angel, can't wait :).

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
handed in my 2 weeks notice 2 work so unfortunately gonna miss the first ranbattle. n sorry i didn't respond earlier prof but my works place is ******** when it comes 2 take days off u hve 2 sign off a month b4.

but if i do go 2 the nxt 1 its gonna b a mission 4 me 2 travel coz ill hve 2 go through waterloo thats the only dwn side about commin through east london

Spam-a-Lamb

Smash Journeyman
London, UK! its overrated, the weather is stupid,
HA prof. There's nothing special under my hat. Just a whole lot of mess, and the secret to who I actually main. (And some unrefined power. )

....:confused:

but yeh, where is this actually gonna be then? please don't erect my attention to first postal service or something because that bloody obviousing OH GAAD

<bankai>

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
No more <bankai> man lets just leave the engrish at that :V

Its being held at TC's place...in Surbiton also if you go can you do me a favor (obvious favor is obvious?)

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
At the moment I see no reason why I can't make this, if one does arise I'll let you know in advance, but you might aswell stick me on the list.

As for melee, I might enter, they say the best way to get good is to get whupped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom