• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[LoLiS] MI Circuit (Ann Arbor) MISSION COMPLETE; Total: $5030($1081)

fZk

Smash Lord
I haven't played melee in ages, and thats the kind of game you have to keep up with. I mostly play brawl now, but would love to go anyway. Maybe pick melee back up.

I will PM you my info.

D

Deleted member

There will be a crew going from East Lansing. I don't know yet if we are driving or training or busing or what yet though. If we are driving we likely will have a full car or beotch seat open (trail, dope, severest, me and maybe another) - but that won't be known until a week or so before the tourny. Ask again once school has started, I'll have a better idea then.
****, man! I didn't know Lansing had a scene. I want in!

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
****, man! I didn't know Lansing had a scene. I want in!
Haha. It didn't have one really up until last year. fZk just PM'ed me his # and info - just shoot me one too and I'll gladly give you calls when smashfests are going on. Last year we all basically played every day and had a smashfest with 6-10 people every other weekend or so. So I'm sure you'll be able to make it to quite a few. We play melee though, I sold brawl on ebay at the beginning of last year for so I could buy better things.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
alright, kail, andrew, and I will be attending.
strictly for melee.

see y'all there :D
Kick ***, guys. You guys are too awesome for us to only see like 2 times a year, and it's been like 2 years for andrew

I might be attending. Melee only.
yeah, kels, you should get the chicago area melee mobilized and try to get here, that'd be awesome.

D

Deleted member

I gotta get into melee. Someone teach me the ways plox.

:laugh:

Tink

Smash Hero
ya lollll....brawls easier to be good at. its a more relaxed game.

on a side note, i think ima come to these, including this one. see you all there! <3 melee love

Tink

Smash Hero
i think ima come up to this with kels prolly and hopefully team with him so we can get pound practice. nooo johns!

D

Deleted member

I tried playing melee today but my Wii can't read my disc... :(

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
how bad would it be if i dont come to these

edit: unless theres something idk about bursley.........why is there a venue fee? lol where is it gonna go to

SCOTU

Smash Hero
why is there a venue fee? lol where is it gonna go to
The Venue fee goes to two places, 1) it gets waived/lowered for people who bring setups, and 2) funds the circuit prizes so we don't have to take money from the pot of each event.

D

Deleted member

Is there gonna be any Brawl+ side action going on? I wanna see what all the hype is about.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Brawl+ has next to zero popularity in Michigan. We already have a really small player count for the REAL games, as it is.

SiShenDao

Smash Apprentice
Would anyone be interested in some original smash bros?? ;)
lmao
I'll bring it if people want to play, I just acquired more controllers from my friend by bribing him with ravioli. Not like he had any use for them anyway since his mom sold his n64... without any controllers...? not sure how many controllers work but I should have at least 4.

SiShenDao

Smash Apprentice
I could probably bring a 8" tv just in case for ssb64, but it's very old and kind of heavy... and by old I mean it has 2 rca input ports, Video and Audio(hooray for mono audio!)

that aside, I'll probably bring my wii just in case we need another setup with brawl and melee. I'm looking forward to this :]

P.S. being people in the EST timezone we should probably be sleeping XP

Top Bottom