• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[LoLiS] MI Circuit (Ann Arbor) MISSION COMPLETE; Total: $5030($1081)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Bun, the drive from Purdue to where I live in SE MI is about 5-6 hours and Ann Arbor is an hour SW of me, so I'd estimate about a 4-5 hour drive. I used to go to Purdue so I'm very familiar with the drive.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I'm very interested. How far was the drive for you guys when you came to me?
It was ~ 5 1/2 hours, but we had to go out of the way by about 45min to get bigy (strict backtracking, directly subtractable), so i'd guess just under 5 hours from your school to ours.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Wait, isn't CKit still running biweeklies at Purdue? Couldn't there be possible conflicts there?

BunBun

Smash Master
We all run them lmao. And since we have them every other week, I'm sure I could convince some guys to skip with me and show up to this.

Besides, I wanna play me some fox dittos with SCOTU <3

SCOTU

Smash Hero
hell yeah. At the very least, we could assure that your biweeklies and mine don't line up for at least a week and then you could bring your whole crew up.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
OK. Season opener's going to be September 19th!

That means, you guys should pretty much all be able to make it unless you were planning on going to the U of M vs Eastern game (rofl;waste), and this biweekly schedule will cause the least overlap w/ UofM homegames (only other one being Delaware state i think).

Bun, idk what your biweekly schedule looks like, but if you haven't set one up yet, you guys should avoid this date and bring your crew.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Update: I'll be coming to these, so SCOTU is no longer short an Ankoku. :)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Is Anther coming to the opener? If so we'd have something equal to or greater than the UM vs. EMU football game right here.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Crap, I don't know if I can make it the 19th. I think that's parent's day for my school.

xD
Seriously? The 19th is like the first weekend after a full week of school here. :x

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, when I went to Purdue I remember being jealous of all my MI friends who didn't start until after labor day while I started 2 weeks before. sucks.

Dopey

Smash Lord
wtf no hype for this? son its ggs now finally havin some bi-weeklys again. bout time UoMers =p

maybe now i can stay not rusty for a while LOL

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I'm coming for melee, hopefully with other IL players.
Anybody want a ride between Springfield IL and the venue?
You will be paying for gas.

D

Deleted member

I'll be going to this. Any one want to be my dubs partner for Brawl?

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I'm waiting for a phone call for a job interview tomorrow. If I'm hired...I'm so going to these.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
wtf no hype for this? son its ggs now finally havin some bi-weeklys again. bout time UoMers =p

maybe now i can stay not rusty for a while LOL
Come out to East Lansing when your not workin. You better hope there isn't any rust, or you'll be getting pooped on!
I shall attend and will most likely participate in both games.

Let the games begin boys.
Oh hell yeah. I'm sure I'll be there as well.

D

Deleted member

SoOoOoOo... is this date set in stone so I can request it off?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I should be able to attend but ill be in school :'( but ill bring a setup no doubt

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
If anyone is going to be coming to a lot of these I'll be looking for a reliable brawl partner. I want to start taking doubles seriously instead of just posting a week beforehand looking for the first person that's available.

fZk

Smash Lord
If anybody driving from East Lansing to this, and have room for one more, please let me know. I really want to go to this.

I, of course, will contribute with gas money.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
If anybody driving from East Lansing to this, and have room for one more, please let me know. I really want to go to this.

I, of course, will contribute with gas money.
There will be a crew going from East Lansing. I don't know yet if we are driving or training or busing or what yet though. If we are driving we likely will have a full car or beotch seat open (trail, dope, severest, me and maybe another) - but that won't be known until a week or so before the tourny. Ask again once school has started, I'll have a better idea then.

fZk

Smash Lord
There will be a crew going from East Lansing. I don't know yet if we are driving or training or busing or what yet though. If we are driving we likely will have a full car or beotch seat open (trail, dope, severest, me and maybe another) - but that won't be known until a week or so before the tourny. Ask again once school has started, I'll have a better idea then.
Cool. Keep me posted if you know of any smashfests in E. Lansing. I would like to get some practice in before this.

I'll be driving alone from MSU, so plenty of space there.
If you don't mind the company and spending less, I would like to take that ride. Let me know.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Cool. Keep me posted if you know of any smashfests in E. Lansing. I would like to get some practice in before this.
There will be LOTS of smashfests...do you play melee though or brawl?

Melee smashfests will be happening weekly with 8-12 people, multiple T.V's and setups. If you want in just shoot me a PM with your # and I'll give you calls when they happen.

Top Bottom