• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[LoLiS] Legacy of Legends in Smash III - Ann Arbor, MI

MarkLoo

Smash Ace
1: Drephen didnt get to play you grats on winnin
2: Kels gg ill get you someday
3: Watty gg get ***** me i got you next time
4: Sliq got ***** in teams gg, grats on beating some good players and almost kels...i saw that match you had him
5: Moose asdf
5: Big_R wanted to play you, didnt get an opportunity, maybe next time
7: Velynn ****
7: Zeus our set was ****ing insane, gg i got you next time
9: SCOTU maybe next time dawg, this was not a good day for you. props for running this despite other things
9: Botulismnator good **** beasting reppin aa.
9: Cactuarz good sheet dawg
9: Shaeden don't give up man you're still mad good , and you can improve even more. gg's
13: lain crazy set you're not gonna read this gg
13: Condemned Soul gg's dawg keep gettin better
13: Juggleguy good **** recording keep smashin with me
13: Kail uh ***** us in teams..gg
---POOLS CUTOFF---
17: Geo you don't give a **** about melee...
17: Duck tough pool **** happens keep smashin
17: Easy we talked haha gg's hope i helped
17: Ikkitrix **** pool better luck next time

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
lol sliq.
Notra - You know what I think you should do.
Jbird - johns
Soul - pro mario

Sliq

Smash Master
Sliq is a classy guy. He really knows how to lose with grace.
I think you are very confused. Don't patronize me. I know you are not a Medici, and I am most certainly not a renaissance artist.

Also, I don't do anything with grace, that's why my name is Sliq and not Grace. Also, I am not a middle aged woman from Oklahoma.

Watty

Smash Lord
k guys sliq is a friend of mine. He was pissed cause he usually beats me and was just upset with how he played. I would be upset to and he did shake my hand and i was never pissed at him. He always shows good sportsman ship he is usually just pissed at himself. so no more saying stuff bout it it wasnt a big deal there is really no issue. so stop giving him **** for something that wasnt anything. GG to every1 at the tourney i ****ed u all up but kels and drephen. =)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I think you are very confused. Don't patronize me. I know you are not a Medici, and I am most certainly not a renaissance artist.

Also, I don't do anything with grace, that's why my name is Sliq and not Grace. Also, I am not a middle aged woman from Oklahoma.

Sliq

Smash Master
k guys sliq is a friend of mine. He was pissed cause he usually beats me and was just upset with how he played. I would be upset to and he did shake my hand and i was never pissed at him. He always shows good sportsman ship he is usually just pissed at himself. so no more saying stuff bout it it wasnt a big deal there is really no issue. so stop giving him **** for something that wasnt anything. GG to every1 at the tourney i ****ed u all up but kels and drephen. =)
Nobody really was giving me **** except some Brawl person for a Brawl match. I just felt like I acted like an *******, and wanted to clarify that it's self directed anger, the best kind of anger! Take that, psychology!

It is good to know that Watty has my back as he is very large and very black.

I can't tell if Gates was being serious or ironic, because its the internet, so I diffused either situation with my irreplaceable wit and napoleon complex.

I thought up a new wrestling move. It could be called the napoleon suplex. There should be a wrestler named Bonaparte.

Nope. Nobody bothered recording Brawl.
I found this statement amusing.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
People will be able to judge for themselves whether Sliq was justified in his post-game reactions, as every single one of his sets happened to be recorded.

Full Melee vids thread will be up before midnight.

Sliq

Smash Master
People will be able to judge for themselves whether Sliq was justified in his post-game reactions, as every single one of his sets happened to be recorded.

Full Melee vids thread will be up before midnight.
This was unanimously a Brawl thing, so the Melee vids won't help at all. Also, why the **** was all my **** recorded...

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
This was unanimously a Brawl thing, so the Melee vids won't help at all. Also, why the **** was all my **** recorded...
agreed, its a shame though. there was some matches I wanted to see.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I can't tell if Gates was being serious or ironic, because its the internet, so I diffused either situation with my irreplaceable wit and napoleon complex.
I love you too Sliq.

EDIT: No homo (although Dogma is he told me himself and he was looking for guys to sit on his lap this past tourney).

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
gates
**** you
LMFAO all bc of that stupid tag name lol.

ill post shoutouts later
and maybe Arc, i gotta see if we are going to the next lolis.

i gotta work on my marth............

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
well if every brawl match has an average length of like what....15 minutes? and you want to record them all...HA! there isn't a hard drive big enough to record that much non-hitstun.
lol I dont think I've seen a brawl match that long ever. Maybe like 10 minutes at the most. Brawl matches arent that long. They average like 4 to 5 minutes.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
if you were talking about a set though, 15min isn't too bad of an estimate for a reasonably fast 3 game set. It also wouldn't be too bad for a reasonable 2 game set.

Big_R

Smash Champion
im a cowboy.
on a steel horse i ride
im wanted.
dead or alive

oh so secret babies? and my name in doubles as double tap. i thought we were cool man... i thought we were cool.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
1: lain (split 1st/2nd) good job with first, ima money match ur falco and snake next time

2: Judge (split 1st/2nd) good seeing you, didnt get to play you tho

3: Omniswell awesome job with 3rd, playin dat wario took me off gaurd lol

4: SamuraiPanda fun talking with you, i learned much about the respiratory system LOL

5: Ding havent got to play you, we should play next lolis

5: Notra good **** with 5th, dat is falco

7: Boxy nice job boxy, u did pretty well this tourney

7: Rofa ugh, well i figured out what i have to do against MK. anyways good stuff nice playing you again and knocking me out.... again lol

9: Sliq good bowser, i had no idea how much range bowser had. your the first bowser i ever played and it was super weird. good matches tho

9: The Mann is the man, havent played you since last year lol. keep repin that weegee

9: Dogma you ****ing suck play better, incoperate new styles and play to ur potential. dont **** up.

9: L Cancel im never going to a place with platforms or a low ceiling ever again with you lol

13: Arc ur pit is awesome, we should do some more team friendlies and see how we do, im a bad teams partner and i dont wanna enter a tourney until i see how we do.

13: WTP didnt get to play you, but nice to see you there.

13: JCav LMFAO we should never meet again in a brawl toureny for a year, that **** was so stupid lol.

13: Jbird good to see you here and especially out of pools, good job.

---POOLS CUTOFF---
17: TDog
17: Goddy fun playing you keep working
17: Derk the Jerk
17: Condemned Soul nice to see you here good mushroom kingdom player lol
17: Alex
17: Gates lol gates ur a funny guy, keep playing that penguin
17: AtotheZ fun chilling with you and ggs i think we had friendlies lol
17: Metameeks good diddy, i have big problems against diddy, i dont know wth is going on half the time lol
25: Spilled Milk
25: Seri keep working that ike, dont jump around too much like that. use fair and outspace ur opponent, use combat walking how i showed you. and for the love of god, use that UP SMASH
the **** hitbox is the size of the screen

25: Writer
25: The Soviet
25: Tyler

25: Sumer keep working on that wolf ur air game is fine, work on that ground game. and yea i no that matchup far too well and marth has a stupid adv.

25: Brutos play gay

25: Afroman
33: Pharox

SCOTU great job running the tourney, i had a blast. everything went well and i couldnt be happier
omega fx nice to see u their dude, i learned something watching ur playstyle, and ima have to pick up a fourth playstyle now lol

AWESOME tourney, awesome people, everything was great.

i have no idea what my plans are for the upcoming tourney
money issues and parents being.................... well you know.......

Fliperotchy

Smash Journeyman
if you were talking about a set though, 15min isn't too bad of an estimate for a reasonably fast 3 game set. It also wouldn't be too bad for a reasonable 2 game set.
haha. guys, that was stab at how much i don't like brawl. come on.

just an exaggeration. that's all.

when someone said "no one bothered to record brawl." i was thinking "with good reason!"

and now the joke is ruined. haha.

Kel

Smash Master
Sliq is a ****. Sometimes he would poop and not flush just for me to have a surprise the next time I went into the bathroom.

I'll get you next time Sliq!

Sliq

Smash Master
Sometimes Kel would poop in my room and blame it on the puppy.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
This time it was more a problem of not having a power outlet by any of the Brawl TVs, but I'd honestly be more motivated to find a solution if I knew grand finals were actually gonna be played out. Seriously, the only Brawl grand finals that happened so far was M2K vs Ally at LoLiS1.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Next time I'm bringing twice as many power strips + extension cords + plug splitters. Because apparently you can never underestimate the Burlodge's need for them.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
i brought a power strip, but i didnt know you guys needed it xD

Top Bottom