• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[LoLiS] Legacy of Legends in Smash II - Ann Arbor, MI

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Videos
Melee
http://www.youtube.com/user/Juggleguy
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMarkLoo
Brawl
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=251269
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnkokuSmash
http://www.youtube.com/user/the12fonz21

Brawl

Doubles

1: M2K & Anther ($150)
2: lain & Ding ($75)
3: WTP & Renegade ($25)
4: Gotenks (Omniswell & SamuraiPanda)
5: Late (Dope & Rofa)
5: How dirty boys get clean (Capem & Nope)
7: The Sauce Boss & Notra (The Sauce Boss & Notra)
7: Arc & Ori
9: Scrubs on a Plane (L Cancel & Boxxy)
9: Cookin Mama (Mama & Hungry)
9: Ankoku & Tyr
9: You didn't see it coming (Fonz & Champ)
13: Moco man & Mac

Singles

1: M2K :metaknight: ($160)
2: lain :popo: :dedede: :marth: :metaknight: :snake: ($120)
3: Renegade :snake: :ike: ($50)
4: Fonz :lucario: ($20)
5: Rofa :metaknight:
5: L Cancel :olimar:
7: Champ :popo:
7: Nope :snake:
9: The Sauce Boss :diddy:
9: Boxxy :snake: :dedede:
9: WTP :kirby2:
9: Tyr :lucas:
13: JCav :wolf:
13: Notra :falco:
13: Metameeks :diddy:
13: Capem :metaknight:
---POOLS CUTOFF---
17: Hot ArmS :snake: :metaknight:
17: Dogma :marth:
17: Rhino :lucas:
17: Mark :pikachu2:
17: Soul :mario2:
17: Arc :pit:
17: Ankoku :shiek:
17: Dark Louis :wolf: :snake:
25: Big Daddy :rob:
25: 9000+
25: Rush :pit:
25: Zf13
25: Ori :marth: :metaknight:
25: Moco man :falco: :pikachu2:
25: Ham :falco:
25: Twigz :olimar:
33: Vertical Horizon :snake:
33: Gates :dedede:
33: Writer :dk2:
33: MadKing :olimar:

Melee
Doubles

1: M2K & Vidjo (M2K & Vidjo) ($72)
2: Dope & Shaeden (Dope & Shaeden) ($36)
3: Biggy Smalls (Bigy & Shade) ($12)
4: Team Action Team (Velynn & Kail)
5: Duck Duck Moose (Duck & Moose)
5: SCOTU & Ankoku (SCOTU & Ankoku)
7: Ikkitrix & Brainjack (Ikkitrix & Brainjack)

Singles

1: M2K :marth: :shiek: ($81)
2: Vidjo :peach: ($81)
3: Dope :falco: ($18)
4: Shaeden :falco: :fox:
5: Bigy :falcon:
5: Velynn :jigglypuff:
7: Anther :pikachu2:
7: SCOTU :fox:
9: lain :falco:
9: Ankoku :peach: :shiek:
9: Moose :falco:
9: Duck :samus2:
13: Kail :falco:
13: Juggleguy :falcon:
13: Soul :mario2: :drmario:
13: Brainjack :marth: :fox:
---POOLS CUTOFF---
17: Shade :marth:
17: Ikkitrix :falco:
17: Zach
17: Okiyama :fox:
21: Geo :shiek:

Good **** everyone! Shoutouts in a bit, for now I'm just gonna get this thread posted down.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Anther, Dingdong, Me, Judge, NoJ, and Omniswell didn't make it for singles this time. Omniswell and I also went double random in doubles because we didn't really give a ****. Had we known Ohio was coming to MI, we would've entered singles with all random <3.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
something to do with a tetris marathon with a friend LOL

M2K- stop facing me in teams asdffff. you're welcome for finding your controller :3
lain- sorry we didnt get to do our mm, dad was getting missed =[
Renegade- good **** man.
Fonz- nice lucario
L Cancel- sooo close to beating you >.>
Champ- ggs in the money matches
Nope- ggs in our money matches
The Sauce Boss- did much better vs ur diddy than last time
JCav- u got to play my snake this time :3
Hot ArmS- ggs in our money matches. that sd sealed the deal >.>
Dogma- lmfao at me missing the hug xD
Soul- you did a lot better than u did at your first tourney O:
Arc- really had me worried for a bit in our pool matches
Big Daddy- ggs in our mm
Vertical Horizon- </3 @ u bailing on me. Really tough pool also D:
Gates- ggs in teams and mm O:
MadKing- dont think you should have dropped out

ANTi_

Smash Hero
People pulling the Anti and not entering Brawl Singles.

Good stuff

;)

rofa

Smash Journeyman
Anther, Dingdong, Me, Judge, NoJ, and Omniswell didn't make it for singles this time. Omniswell and I also went double random in doubles because we didn't really give a ****. Had we known Ohio was coming to MI, we would've entered singles with all random <3.
panda johns. :laugh: u guys didnt go double random for the matches that i saw. . .? did u do that in the early rounds or something?

BigDaddy4

Smash Journeyman
shoutout time

M2K: fun TB friendlies
Arc: ggs in the mm, first game was lulzy
Capem: really good MK, ggs
Sauce Boss: fun friendlies, sux i had to play you in pools, i need to work on the diddy matchup baddly
Hot Arms: ggs, nice MK and Snake, too bad we didnt do our MM, but you would've won the way i was playing today
Vertical Horizon: fun matches in pools, by the time i played you i was like meh cause i knew i wasnt gonna be in bracket. good snake tho
Boxxy: ggs in the mm. your snake *****
Gates: fun friendles, lol @ your hatred of sonic
Soul: fun friendlies, keep up that mario
9000+: fun TB friendlies, those matches made me lol
ZF13: fun TB friendles
Ori: nice talking to ya, and our friendlies were fun and funny (i lol'd when your so-popo lived to a crazy %)
Notra: nice talkin to ya, next time i go to a tourney we gotta friendly or something
Dogma: fun friendlies, playin ur marth makes me realize i gotta mix up my camp game with rob

I hope i didnt forget anyone @_@ I might be at Lolis4, but i'll see if i will be at Lolis5 (depends on if the tourney falls on a a Michigan home game date).

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
panda johns. :laugh: u guys didnt go double random for the matches that i saw. . .? did u do that in the early rounds or something?
They did Rofa, for like the first game, then if they lost they went Snake/Wario
They switched when Omni suicides as a bad sonic. Bad sonic is bad Wario too :p

Shoutouts later. I'm so effing tired. Looking forward to all the footage!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
By the way, I lost my room key card (it's a white card with a Safloc logo or something on it) somewhere at the venue. I'm guessing it dropped when I took out my wallet to pay for food upstairs, but in case I dropped it in the game room and someone picked it up, please let me know. It's important.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
1: M2K :metaknight: - It was real nice to meet you and play against you. I learned a lot from playing against you and watching you play. I hope I see you at the next one, just as long as I'm not in your pool lol.
2: lain :popo: :dedede: :marth: :metaknight: :snake: - Use moar characters plz your Falco isn't even on here lol Good seeing you man, we'll do our MM next time.
3: Renegade :snake: :ike: - This guy has the most legit Ike I've ever seen.
5: Rofa :metaknight: - Good to see you again. Glad you enjoy my blatant trolling posts.
9: The Sauce Boss :diddy: - Good to see you again. You played really well today. Good **** on your MM against Omni
9: Boxxy :snake: :dedede: - Good **** playing friendlies with you and our MM. Makes me want to get better against Snake lol.
13: JCav :wolf: - Good seeing you again and playing you. I'll beat your Wolf eventually. There's only so many tricks you can have with him lol.
17: Hot ArmS :snake: :metaknight: - Good seeing you again.
17: Dogma :marth: - Who's gay? lol good seeing you buddy. Good MM too.
17: Rhino :lucas: - Good playing you in pools. Your Lucas is pretty **** good. I was also surprised that a "gimmick team" like Lucas/pika could work as well as it did when I was playing you guys in friendlies.
17: Soul :mario2: - Good to finally meet you man. Makes me want to get better at Melee lol. Next time let's play in Brawl (I won't infinite you tho lol).
17: Arc :pit: - Good seeing you again man. Hope I can play you next time.
17: Ankoku :shiek: - Good seeing you again man. Thanks for running this ****. You did a pro job as always.
25: Rush :pit: - Nice to meet you. GGs in pools, your Pit is pretty decent. Oh, and thanks for calling me a "Good Dedede" lol.
25: Ori :marth: :metaknight: - Good to see you again man.
33: Vertical Horizon :snake: - Good playing against you man. Hope I see you again.
33: Gates :dedede: - u suck quit life
##: SCOTU - Thanks for running this ****. Great job as always.
##: Omni - You are like the best cheerleader in Michigan lol. Good to see you. Show up for singles next time.
##: A to the Z - :mad:

Great tourney overall. I got ***** but had fun and I feel like I'm improving a little bit at least.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Good Stuff Renegade, We know you would have won if it wasn't for them broken Characters...haha
Good stuff Tyr, GOD KAIS!!!
Good **** Fonz....You doin it big...
Nope and Champ....You all did well....
Capem...WTF? Last place? Step it up son....You're better than that.
Anther...You should arrive on time next time... leave it to black people... *sigh*

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Good tourney everyone. I'm a little disappointed with how I did, but I still had fun.

Edit: I got the 2nd and 3rd place finishers in my pool. FML. I'll get a better pool next time. lol

Lain: You're simply amazing. Really talented IC's are very hard to come by.
Renegade: Great Snake. I would've liked to see your Ike though :p
Twigz: Fun matches.
JCav: Awesome Wolf dittos...as always.
Ankoku: Nice friendlies after the tourney. I haven't really played Sheik, but I can tell you have a good one.
Arc: You have a nice Pit going there. But I'm afraid I have a ton of Pit experience going for me :p
Dogma: You know the Wolf matchup way too well =( But awesome Marth...somehow you figured me out at a certain point.

(Did anyone else get a $20 parking ticket for parking in that lot the tournament thread showed us?) =(

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If they're really starting to check that parking lot more often I'll revise the map :V

I usually directed people to the paid parking at Pierpont when asked.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
**** good **** L!
finally lookin alive and out there as you should be

so proud ;-;
best midwest oli?? I'd say so

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs, as promised :D

2: lain - Good job man. Nice seeing you and thanks for the MM. I'll get you next time :p

3: Renegade - You're hella fun to watch! Great job on third and keep it up with that Ike!

5: Rofa - Had fun in Dubs against you and Dope. Did my solo Pit scare you two? I sure hope so.
5: L Cancel - Great job! It's nice seeing more Oli's with exp. Thanks for the friendlies and the info on Olimar.

9: The Sauce Boss - Nice seeing you as always. We didn't get to play as much as we usually do. Funny how we were both waiting to get our setup :p.

9: Boxxy - You're getting better and I need to find a solution to it :p. It was fun in pools though I knew it was gonna be a toss up between me and you. We'll both get out next time ^_^

9: WTP - Good job in singles and Dubs.

9: Tyr - Nice finally meeting you and getting to play you. I underestimated Lucas and that won't happen again :p Great matched in Doubles too!

13: JCav - Always a pleasure. I'm glad we finally got our crazy money match in! See you next time?

13: Notra - I'm glad I finally got to play you. I feel real comfortable with the Falco matchup now. We'll have to get some more friendlies in next time.

17: Hot ArmS - Thanks for the MM. I honestly don't even remember it, lol.

17: Dogma - Glad we got to play a few matches. The Marth exp. is always appreciated.

17: Soul - We didn't get to play eachother, but I hope we get to next time. I watched your
Mario a few times and I wanna play it ! I'm bit of a Mario enthusiast myself. Mario dittos next time? :D

17: Arc - You know what you need to work on so stick to it! Pools cutoffs is but a step away.

17: Ankoku - Had fun in Doubles. We need to play some friendlies next time. I need some Sheik experience.

17: Dark Louis - Fun friendlies. Who's the Pit you play? I've probably heard of them as there are very few out there :p.

25: Big Daddy - MM rematch next time! I'm gonna learn the ROB matchup. Had fun playing with you all day though :D

25: Rush - I watched your Pit a few matches and you need some work. Go back to the basics, don't wing dash, it's just flashy (although sometimes it has it's uses) and outcamp that D3, you were pretty aggressive. This is all constructive criticism :D! If you come to the next tourney we'll hook up and do some Pittos.

25: Ori - Fun doubles matches! I think we're onto something here :p. Doubles again next time? Had a lot of fun chillin' with you though, until next time!

25: Moco man- Fun Pools matches. I was rootin' for you on that match against Boxxy. down to the wire. Hope to see you next time!

25: Ham - Always a pleasure.

33: Gates - We usually get to play eachother, I don't know why we didn't this time around. It's always nice seeing you though. We'll get some friendlies in next time.

33: MadKing - Fun pool matches. Had some good conversations with you! Hope to see you again next time!

Thank you SCOTU and Ankoku for this well ran tourney. TV's were not a problem this time, in fact, I think we had too many. Lol.

It was also nice to see that OH showed up. Hope you guys had a good time!

See you all in a couple weeks.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
SHOUTOUTS YEAH!:

M2K: Good job on massive winning, glad you could make it again. Didn't play you this time though :(
lain: Congrats, dude. Also, ease up on the pot.
Renegade: Good seein' you man, congrats on two 3rds and making it into circuit top4
Rofa: Long time no see man, glad you could come
WTP: Thanks again for your help with getting brawl matches going and keeping me informed, you're like the "on spot TO"
Vidjo: Glad I could finally play you in Melee, and congrats on placing tops in both events
Dope: Fun games as always dude, glad you could make it, and one of these days i'm gonna beat you and you know it. Also, Thanks for CPing the boat, that stage is too good.
Shaeden: who am I kidding, you're still not going to read this.
Bigy: falcon's being sick as always. One of these days you should start winning singles.
Velynn/Luladin/Andrew/Fuse: Glad I got to play you a bit this time. You make Jiggs look good or something
Anther: Good **** in doubles, and another close set we had in Melee. It seems that day was yours.
Ankoku: Giving shoutouts to people you see every day is silly.
Moose: **** SON. Also, thanks for taking over recording on my TV.
Duck: Stop making samus so scary and stuff.
Kail: This shoutout implies lots of coolness towards you.
Juggleguy: thanks for recording
Soul: Good mario.
Ikkitrix: Thanks for helping me get the place reserved/set up/cleaned up

Springfield/Ohio: Thanks for coming guys, hope you guys had fun and will come back for more!
MI: you guys should do Singles next time too.
Dynasty, Top Drivers, Bot/Kerp crew, Lansing, Chicago: Where you guys at? Hope you make it to the next one.

All in all, I had a good time, I hope everyone else did too.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
lmao at gates
me and JCav playin scrub melee im falco with the tag
GAY
gates walks over and says
"who's gay??"
i said
"i'm gay!!"
lol

shoutouts later

**** 4 man pools /johns

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I used Metaknight in one match in pools but that's all. Used Wario in one set that I lost. All other matches were Lucas.

Great tournament. Great playing with Michigan people. MI is too pro with vids.

lain

Smash Master
M2K - until next time jason
Renegade - good ****. best ike i've ever played =_=
Fonz - Holy **** Fonz went through losers FIRST ROUND PEOPLE. good job
Rofa - come back!
L Cancel - Freakin Atomsk-looking person. Great Oli.
Champ - BOKE SMOWLS.
Nope - Always a pleasure..... marcus
The Sauce Boss - step it up a little more BAUCE
Boxxy - BOXXY BROWN
WTP - Well... I'm just still in shock over the doubles thing.
Tyr - :[ beat those snakes tyr!
JCav - I know yous can **** people up Jcav. Just doo it!
Notra - :[ I gotta teach you how to play Falco >:[
Metameeks - Good **** making bracket, haven't seen you in a while. Keep coming!
Capem - Bad day ;p
Hot ArmS - Noob
Dogma - I keep forgetting about your iron-hard grip =_=;;;
Soul - MARIOOOOO. I love you, let's hang out more.
Arc - I love you too, you are super cool. We must hang outside of smash or something
Ankoku - Your nairing is amazing.
Dark Louis - Good pool matches.
Vidjo - Look, Jason and I had an agreement to split BEFORE winners finals even happened. Then you come and ****** everything up, which I don't think is fair. Sure, you might be being a good friend to him (anyone would do it), but it appears to me you're just bossing him around and being a douchebag. If I'm not mistaken YOU SPLIT WITH JASON IN MELEE. Learn to stay the **** out things that have NOTHING to do with you.
Dope - the all-american hero. next time james, next time.
Shaeden - You're mean, sometimes nice. I can't tell what's what, but as of now I take it you don't like me. So fine.
SCOTU - I'm sorry I was so quick to say I forfeit in winner's finals when you said I couldn't smoke. I know I should ease up but I feel that even if I don't smoke pot before ANY matches the entire day, I'd want to smoke before M2K because then I'd actually have the drive and nerve to do well. Sorry Dan, and thanks a lot. I'll try.
Geo - **** I forgot about that rum afterwards! But I was way too ****ed up after the tourney lol. Let's party later.
Vidjo - Look, Jason and I had an agreement to split BEFORE winners finals even happened. Then you come and ****** everything up, which I don't think is fair. Sure, you might be being a good friend to him (anyone would do it), but it appears to me you're just bossing him around and being a douchebag. If I'm not mistaken YOU SPLIT WITH JASON IN MELEE. Learn to stay the **** out things that have NOTHING to do with you.

TheMann

Smash Ace
*sigh* Wish I coulda made this. Ride complications as usual....I need to hurry up and get a car :(

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm only give shoutouts to a few people, 'cause I'm too busy wasting time in other ways.

L Cancel - REVENGE.
Renegade - REVENGE, AND 25 CENTS.
Tyr - Good to see you again, good **** making brackets!
Fonz - Thanks for recording, and nice Lucario. Congrats on 4th!

Moose - Thanks for recording, fun games.
Juggleguy - Stop ****** yourself.
Soul - Good **** making brackets, I'll give you my full respect in-game next time.
SCOTU - I agree.

M2K and vidjo - Thanks for coming again.
Ohio - Thanks for coming, hope you enjoyed the tournament.

Anther - pika pika

The 20+ people who brought setups - You guys are such ****, thanks for bringing more TVs than we had tables/chairs/power outlets for, lmao.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
lmao at gates
me and JCav playin scrub melee im falco with the tag
GAY
gates walks over and says
"who's gay??"
i said
"i'm gay!!"
lol
lol Dogma said it loud and proud too.
**** 4 man pools /johns
You only had 4 people in your pool? Mine had 5. (well, 4 and a robot, but still)

Top Bottom