• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(lock This Thread A New One Has Been Made)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
This thread needs more Pichu.
...Speaking of which, I think that'll be my next project. :3

TheUltimateMario

Smash Apprentice
This thread needs more Pichu.
...Speaking of which, I think that'll be my next project. :3
Sweet. but umm.. How do you plan to do that? You would
have to figure out a way to make himself hit himself
when he attacks with thunder and stuffz.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Sweet. but umm.. How do you plan to do that? You would
have to figure out a way to make himself hit himself
when he attacks with thunder and stuffz.
Brawl has severel characters who hurts themselves :p

Maybe looking there ^^

btw. I want to see the coding for the lightning ^^ (I wait for your next update DL link of your marth :p)

SonicBurst

Smash Apprentice
And great job on sonic droughboi , that flip is very useful but still hard to reflect lol. You are doing a great job, wondering how good he will be when you are finished

Yingyay

Smash Ace
Oi I want to change the name of my shaolin Sheik to "Shishigami Sheik" Based off Bang Shishigami. Her moveset is perfect for it. And I finally finished my chidori dash attack. I'll upload 2nite.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
just2good you continue to amaze me.

When did the ike boards get here?

OMG I wish I could test out that roy right now but I'm visiting family.

People need to stop spamming up the thread with omg look at my character and bumping old posts. If no one cares, no one cares, don't spam up the place. If you want people to care post pics or a vid or a changelog. Now I'm not naming any names, cuz the only names I even noticed were just2good, the ike boards, and cookiemonster, and they're all amazing. Some of the characters are just not good (for lack of more offensive words), or have very little changes, and no one wants to go through the process of downloading the pac if all the difference is darkness effects to 3 of the characters attacks.

Also Yingyang, you really need to update the 1st post. Last edited by Yingyay; 08-04-2009 at 11:12 PM. when my post says 08-08-2009 at 12:49 PM is not something I want to see. Sure Cookiemonster's doing a great job but most first timers to this thread are just going to see the 1st page, and be like, 20 pages and only 3 characters?, then go to the last page and see maybe 1 character if they're lucky and the rest discussion. They're definately not going to wade through 20 pages looking for every character (unless they're me...).

Anyway you guys are doing great, keep up all the good work.

With just2good's variable to change elemental styles, (just2genius) is it possible to enable/disable roy? Id est, roy vs marth? Probably not, if it was it probably would've already been suggested, but if possible just2good's name comes to mind yet again.

TheUltimateMario

Smash Apprentice

People need to stop spamming up the thread with omg look at my character and bumping old posts. If no one cares, no one cares, don't spam up the place. If you want people to care post pics or a vid or a changelog. Now I'm not naming any names, cuz the only names I even noticed were just2good, the ike boards, and cookiemonster, and they're all amazing. Some of the characters are just not good (for lack of more offensive words), or have very little changes, and no one wants to go through the process of downloading the pac if all the difference is darkness effects to 3 of the characters attacks.

Also Yingyang, you really need to update the 1st post. Last edited by Yingyay; 08-04-2009 at 11:12 PM. when my post says 08-08-2009 at 12:49 PM is not something I want to see. Sure Cookiemonster's doing a great job but most first timers to this thread are just going to see the 1st page, and be like, 20 pages and only 3 characters?, then go to the last page and see maybe 1 character if they're lucky and the rest discussion. They're definately not going to wade through 20 pages looking for every character (unless they're me...).

With just2good's variable to change elemental styles, (just2genius) is it possible to enable/disable roy? Id est, roy vs marth? Probably not, if it was it probably would've already been suggested, but if possible just2good's name comes to mind yet again.
Agree'd. And how would i upload pictures like just2good is doing?
I mean like, what is he using to snap the pics?

Yingyay

Smash Ace

CookieMONster has most of the characters on the very post below my own but watever if its really that much of a big deal I'll change it.

TheUltimateMario

Smash Apprentice
I think i may have to restart my Sonic, the game is being gay and
freezing every time i do Sonic's Fsmash... I wish PSA didn't create
random glitches like this, because now my project is RUINED.

randomd1

Smash Rookie
I finally got to playing with psa.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UN7U13A5 C. Falcon, added a sweetspot to the first hitbox of falcon kick when in air. gravity changes, and invincibility during falcon punch up until the actual punch.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OXOVEBTD Ganondorf side b in air has sparking effect on grab (similar to up b because it's a goto offset) increase weight and gravity, specials do more damage.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K5IEZWG4 Kirby, working on this for awhile, does fine (sometimes). Unstable and seems to randomly freeze up during aerial moves (sometimes) dash attack has fire and increased knockback on last hit, each hit for aerial neutral does different effect. Overdramatic punch for b neutral. (I wish I could have used the squeeky hammer sfx for it) Anyone who wants to play with/alter/ruin/etc. those files can.

tsunami70875

Smash Journeyman
ROY
tsunami70875 version

Download

Changelist:
Code:
goodoldganon's changes:
Jabs (Non tipped): Down to 12 base from 20. Angle from special 20 to 55.
Jabs (Tipped): Up to 45 base from 30

F-tilt (blade): Up to 12 damage from 9. 75 growth from 70.
F-tilt (tip): Damage down to 10 from 12. Down to 75 growth from 80 and 50 growth from 40. Angle from special 20 to 110.

D-tilt (blade hits) Angle changed from 30 to 85 KBG from 40 to 58 BKB from 40 to 59
D-tilt (tip): Damage dropped from 10 to 7.

F-smash (blade): Damage from 14 to 17. KBG from 70 to 76 and BKB from 60 to 65. Angle from special 20 to 35
F-smash (tip): Damage from 19 to 11. KBG from 70 to 40. BKB from 80 to 55. Angle from special 20 to 110.

D-smash (blade): Damage from 14 to 17. BKB from 70 to 63.
D-smash (At Roy’s feet): Damage from 14 to 20. Angle from special 20 to 110.
D-smash (tip): From 19 damage to 8. Added hitstun ID. Angle from 70 to 160.
That was all the first swing. The second swing is the same junk, just slightly lower damage added or subtracted.

N-air (initial swing): Unchanged
N-air (second swing, on Roy): Unchanged
N-air (second swing, blade hit): KBG from 90 to 65.
N-air (second swing, tip): Damage from 13 to 7. Angle from Special 20 to 115.

F-air (blade): Damage from 10 to 9. KBG from 70 to 10. BKB from 50 to 90. Angle from special 20 to 45.
F-air (tip): Damage from 13 to 5. KBG from 80 to 75 and BKB from 40 to 35. Angle from special 20 to 123.

B-air (blade) Damage from 11 to 14. BKB from 30 to 35. Angle from special 20 to 33.
B-air (tip) Damage from 14 to 12. KBG from 90 to 20. BKB from 30 to 60. Angle from special 20 to 260.

D-air (hilt): 12 damage from 13. BKB from 30 to 35. Angle from special 20 to 270. 
D-air (blade): 12 damage from 13. KBG from 70 to 55. BKB from 40 to 15.
D-air (tip): Switched Marth’s blade d-air hit to the tip.
D-air (VERY tip): Slightly higher values reduced to the values above.

U-air (blade): Damage from 10 to 7. KBG from 70 to 72 BKB from 40 to 35. Added hitstun ID. Angle from 8p to 90.
U-air (tip): Damage from 13 to 6. KBG from 80 to 30. BKG from 40 to 15. Added hitstun ID. Angle from 80 to 270.

Down-B: 12 damage from 8. Added Fire ID.

Dash attack (blade): Angle 45 to 130. BKB from 70 to 75.
Dash attack (tip): unchanged

Get up attack: added fire

my changes:
-multi hitting upsmash (5x for 15%)
-multi-hitting blazer (8x for 18%), has not been tested yet
-animation for flare blade changed, has not been tested yet
-"boom" sound effect removed (marth's tipper)
-double-edge dance reworked
       -3rd hit up spikes at a 30 degree angle
       -3rd hit sideways knockback increased
       -3rd hit down hits 4x
       -4th hit up has fire effect
       -4th hit sideways slightly stronger, with fire effect
       -4th hit down does slightly more damage, with a fire effect
-charging animations for smashes for changed

BUGS:
-you can charge your smashes for longer than usual >.>

TO DO:
-upload a video and picture
-add more grahpic effects
-make flare blade charge for longer

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
I think i may have to restart my Sonic, the game is being gay and
freezing every time i do Sonic's Fsmash... I wish PSA didn't create
random glitches like this, because now my project is RUINED.
Copy all parts of the fsmash from the original Sonic and replace your Sonic's fsmash with them. (If you don't have the original, you'll have to redownload all of them.)

tsunami70875

Smash Journeyman
lol, i never thought of that
i'll try it

Revven

FrankerZ
Well, I've been toying with Wolf for a bit, no idea what the **** I would call him so I'll just say that this is basically going to be Wolf with new moves (perhaps a better move set? I dunno, experiementing). I'm hoping to get a jump cancel shine in it eventually (not top priority) but right now, I've changed a few things that I think everyone will and can enjoy.

Edited Wolf V1 (Just a temp name I guess)
Changes:
Ftilt is different, kills at 130% at the edge of FD with no DI (character dependent on when you die), hitbox is rather small but it fits his hand perfectly.
Dash Attack was changed to the animation of his Dtilt which now pops up at a 90 degree angle to allow you to follow up (potentionally) with Uair or Fair. Scales pretty well so it can be a KO set up and got rid of its tripping nature because a move that sends up shouldn't trip. Also, he loses his DACUS this way but if need be I will buff him in another area to fix that. I just really think this ia cool change.
Fair has the same changes as it does in Brawl+. Meaning that it has a 105 degree angle and has raised KBG and slightly lowered BKB.
Dair autocancels and had a BKB change with a slight nerf to KBG (same Brawl+ stats as those worked perfectly so I saw no reason to try anything different)
Nair got a complete overhaul. Instead of being his dumb rolly polly thing it's a legit sex kick although it doesn't kill, it autocancels and has a sweetspot and a sourspot, the sweetspot has good KB and it seems like it can be a good follow-up from Dair (because of how fast it is).
Dtilt was changed to his Dash Attack, I was trying to get it to act better so it sends up at early %s so he can combo off of it but it still needs work, let me know how it is.
And finally, the final hit of his jab is his Utilt. Basically I was trying to get it so Utilt was actually *usable* in this sense however, it seems it doesn't have enough KB AND he gets pushed back because of the Utilt animation. Let me know how it is and whether or not I should change it to his Fthrow animation instead.

Download Link

I don't plan to change any hit effects but, his Dsmash might see a cooler change unless Dtilt proves to be utter crap. Have fun with him.

TheUltimateMario

Smash Apprentice
Copy all parts of the fsmash from the original Sonic and replace your Sonic's fsmash with them. (If you don't have the original, you'll have to redownload all of them.)
Okay, i'll try that. Thanks even if it doesn't work, because
im just trying anything and everything right now.

Dragonrage

Smash Apprentice
just2good you continue to amaze me
Should technically be possible, I have a beta moveset up on KC that can switch between fire and electric hit type moves via neutral B. You would just need to have to apply the same concept to all of Marth's moves.

That would probably be a pretty big pac file, though. Don't know if theres a filesize limit.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
That would probably be a pretty big pac file, though. Don't know if theres a filesize limit.
There is >_<

Its 543KB. I had the problem with my MK <,< And I dont think there are differences between the characters. Maybe - Maybe not. But when the file had 544KB it wasnt loaded anymore.

And the Marth/Roy change should be possible.

TheUltimateMario

Smash Apprentice
**** it now you've forced me to begin working on a llyod moveset. Should I use Pit or Marth? Maybe Mart could be Kratos?
lol, hmmm... Well, i was thinking Link could be Kratos
since he has a sheild, and pit i guess could be Lloyd.
Or Marth could be him, i dunno, but it would be
pretty hard for you to give Marth two swords
since you can't edit props just yet.

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
lol, hmmm... Well, i was thinking Link could be Kratos
since he has a sheild, and pit i guess could be Lloyd.
Or Marth could be him, i dunno, but it would be
pretty hard for you to give Marth two swords
since you can't edit props just yet.
Ya if it were possible to have a two sworded marth then i would definitely take that over Pit. Pit just doesn't have a very good moveset for it.

ALSO CAN ANYBODY FIND A BLACK NIGHT (FIRE EMBLEM) TEXTURE FOR GANONDORF?

I've seen it before and it was really awesome, I would really like to recreate him using the holding sword all the time code but i need the texture.

Edit: Wow, never mind I found it, I was using Ctrl-F Black knight but the fool named it dark knight lol

TheUltimateMario

Smash Apprentice
Ya if it were possible to have a two sworded marth then i would definitely take that over Pit. Pit just doesn't have a very good moveset for it.

ALSO CAN ANYBODY FIND A BLACK NIGHT (FIRE EMBLEM) TEXTURE FOR GANONDORF?

I've seen it before and it was really awesome, I would really like to recreate him using the holding sword all the time code but i need the texture.
Yeah, here's what i've managed to chalk up for pit so far(specials):

B - Double Demon Fang - use his Fsmash animation, and put
two moving GFX's that look like Demon fangs on it

Side B - Sword Rain - use a whole bunch of his slashing
animations, or you could try making Beast if you can
find an animation good enough/

Down B - Reflection - instead of his sheild, find a green
orb GFX, find out a way to make it bigger, and put it on
there while making it reflect

Up B - Same, since Lloyd gains wings at the end of one
of the endings. or something.

That sound good?

Awesome Turtwig

Smash Journeyman
Just in case you didn't see this... I'll repost it:

Lighting Luigi (V. 1)

Changes:

Standard B is changed.
Taunts are changed.
All attacks have new attributes (except throws).
Standing and running effects that hurts enemies.
Instant kill taunt.
Not T-stances.
And more.

Download:

http://willhostforfood.com/dl.php?fileid=78615

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7lH_HKhqZ0

Please put in the first post :D (second post is good too :D) and subscribe if you like my videos :D

Yingyay

Smash Ace
Just in case you didn't see this... I'll repost it:

Lighting Luigi (V. 1)

Changes:

Standard B is changed.
Taunts are changed.
All attacks have new attributes (except throws).
Standing and running effects that hurts enemies.
Instant kill taunt.
Not T-stances.
And more.

Download:

http://willhostforfood.com/dl.php?fileid=78615

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7lH_HKhqZ0

Please put in the first post :D (second post is good too :D) and subscribe if you like my videos :D
Madd OP yo! But I'll put it up anyway.

Should I make a Broken and Balanced Section?

Revven

FrankerZ
You missed mine too (even though it's not an entirely new character nor is done yet)

Edited Wolf V1 (Just a temp name I guess)
Changes:
Ftilt is different, kills at 130% at the edge of FD with no DI (character dependent on when you die), hitbox is rather small but it fits his hand perfectly.
Dash Attack was changed to the animation of his Dtilt which now pops up at a 90 degree angle to allow you to follow up (potentionally) with Uair or Fair. Scales pretty well so it can be a KO set up and got rid of its tripping nature because a move that sends up shouldn't trip. Also, he loses his DACUS this way but if need be I will buff him in another area to fix that. I just really think this is a cool change.
Fair has the same changes as it does in Brawl+. Meaning that it has a 105 degree angle and has raised KBG and slightly lowered BKB.
Dair autocancels and had a BKB change with a slight nerf to KBG (same Brawl+ stats as those worked perfectly so I saw no reason to try anything different)
Nair got a complete overhaul. Instead of being his dumb rolly polly thing it's a legit sex kick although it doesn't kill, it autocancels and has a sweetspot and a sourspot, the sweetspot has good KB and it seems like it can be a good follow-up from Dair (because of how fast it is).
Dtilt was changed to his Dash Attack, I was trying to get it to act better so it sends up at early %s so he can combo off of it but it still needs work, let me know how it is.
And finally, the final hit of his jab is his Utilt. Basically I was trying to get it so Utilt was actually *usable* in this sense however, it seems it doesn't have enough KB AND he gets pushed back because of the Utilt animation. Let me know how it is and whether or not I should change it to his Fthrow animation instead.

Download Link

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Yingyay, sorry if I sounded a bit harsh, but I appreciate the consideration. Its just most people just check the first post and then don't see the rest of the first page. I'm sure most people would find the list eventually but how it is now is very nice. I appreciate all the hard work and effort people have put into Character Submissions.

Broken and balanced sounds good. Probably making a new section is too much of a hassle, so maybe put *broken* or *balanced* by the character's name? IDK whatevers easier for you. Your thread, do what you want.

Yingyay

Smash Ace
Thanks Yingyay, sorry if I sounded a bit harsh, but I appreciate the consideration. Its just most people just check the first post and then don't see the rest of the first page. I'm sure most people would find the list eventually but how it is now is very nice. I appreciate all the hard work and effort people have put into Character Submissions.

Broken and balanced sounds good. Probably making a new section is too much of a hassle, so maybe put *broken* or *balanced* by the character's name? IDK whatevers easier for you. Your thread, do what you want.
Nah its cool. I was out for most of the week so I couldnt update the page and since I'll be going to school in september i wont be able to update for months. I hope someone can take over tho when that time comes until I have free time again.

@Falco400 Im still updating the page while attempting to make A Bang Shishigami type Sheik. lol

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
Okay so I'm gonna leave me llyod idea until a later version of PSA. Mean while, I'm working on an equally cool character. The Black Knight from Fire Emblem. I asked the other guy about his black knight and he hasn't responded thus far so hopefully he won't take offense to me working on another black knight. Anyways here's what I'm basing him off of.

http://www.wiipals.net/Forum/f170/textures-ink-57859-8.html#post1281633
(The texture)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk6v...ures-ink-57859-8.html&feature=player_embedded (The Hack)

That's right I'm using ganon. With a sword. Watcha gonna do. Using the code his sword has hitboxes for his standing A, his F tilt and his Fsmash and his Dash attack. (Beam Sword Animations.)

What I'll be adding:
-Lots of Impale/Slash/darkness/aura effects for sword attacks.
-Using His Melee Taunt As a Down B With a Dark/Aura Hit box around his body and wind effects similar (but stronger than) his UTilt
- Changing his U Smash to the second swing of his Bat Smash (huge knockback)
-Other Stuffz

I've already located the sub-action for his sword attacks however they use weapon collisions (not offensive collisions) Which I don't believe can be modded with the current PSA (But PM's FTilt and Smash had fire effects so...)

Open to lots and lots of suggestions, I'll probably need help for a few things

Edit: TheSuperMario: Those are some pretty good Ideas actually. You could do this yourself if you want. There's already a awesome texture for him. I really wish you could swap moves between characters because marth's OverB down finish is the perfect sword rain.

Yingyay

Smash Ace
Ok as far as I can tell. I fully updated the list on the first page check it out.

TheUltimateMario

Smash Apprentice
Okay so I'm gonna leave me llyod idea until a later version of PSA. Mean while, I'm working on an equally cool character. The Black Knight from Fire Emblem. I asked the other guy about his black knight and he hasn't responded thus far so hopefully he won't take offense to me working on another black knight. Anyways here's what I'm basing him off of.

http://www.wiipals.net/Forum/f170/textures-ink-57859-8.html#post1281633
(The texture)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk6v...ures-ink-57859-8.html&feature=player_embedded (The Hack)

That's right I'm using ganon. With a sword. Watcha gonna do. Using the code his sword has hitboxes for his standing A, his F tilt and his Fsmash and his Dash attack. (Beam Sword Animations.)

What I'll be adding:
-Lots of Impale/Slash/darkness/aura effects for sword attacks.
-Using His Melee Taunt As a Down B With a Dark/Aura Hit box around his body and wind effects similar (but stronger than) his UTilt
- Changing his U Smash to the second swing of his Bat Smash (huge knockback)
-Other Stuffz

I've already located the sub-action for his sword attacks however they use weapon collisions (not offensive collisions) Which I don't believe can be modded with the current PSA (But PM's FTilt and Smash had fire effects so...)

Open to lots and lots of suggestions, I'll probably need help for a few things

Edit: TheSuperMario: Those are some pretty good Ideas actually. You could do this yourself if you want. There's already a awesome texture for him. I really wish you could swap moves between characters because marth's OverB down finish is the perfect sword rain.
What about Kratos?

Leo Kitsune

Smash Apprentice
Hey, for those of you who know what they're doing:

I'm currently trying to change WTFalcon's forward special. It's the Raptor Boost, but instead of the uppercut when on the ground he goes into a combo. However, no matter what I do he just uses the first part, starts and cancels out of all of the moves I have set up, then uses the last. I've tried timers but they don't seem to work. Any suggestions? If you'd like I could upload what I have so far.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
I made a cool pikachu but he is now broken because the thunder jolt sub routine got lost without any reason :( (We cant remove/modify/paste in Sub routines so its really crazy)

Anyway I will listen the changes:
- Electricity on all moves
- Dtaunt animation was his new Down-B animation
- Ftilt animation was his new Fair Animation
- UpAir was his new UpSmash Animation
- A fully charged Down-Smash released the Down-B thunder.
- A fully charged FSmash released 3 Thunder Jolts.
- UpThrow included a thunder (He throws them in it)
- FThrow released a Thunder Jolt
- UpSmash (Slower) released a Thunder Jolt
- UpAir (Slower) released a Thunder Jolt
- Neutral B released 2 Thunder Jolts in a row

Right after here the sub routine for Thunder Jolts brokened and the game freezes now everytime when I do one move with Thunder Jolts...

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
@Yingyay:

1. You forgot my Meta-Nitemare (Evil & Very Dark MK - Still very balanced)

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8056082&postcount=210

Should I make a Broken and Balanced Section?
There should also be a second Thread.

First Thread (This) is a "General PSA Character List" - Maybe divide it into balanced & other characters.

Second Thread is "choosing 1 best (most balanced) PSA for each character" so we would get a new cool game.

Edit: Sorry for Double Post :S

Yingyay

Smash Ace
@Yingyay:

1. You forgot my Meta-Nitemare (Evil & Very Dark MK - Still very balanced)

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8056082&postcount=210

There should also be a second Thread.

First Thread (This) is a "General PSA Character List" - Maybe divide it into balanced & other characters.

Second Thread is "choosing 1 best (most balanced) PSA for each character" so we would get a new cool game.

Edit: Sorry for Double Post :S
Okay. Meta Nitemare was added.

If anyone else is missing their character tell me plz. Oh and I mean a character that follows the guidelines. No *insert Character* wit electric = new character posts please.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
If anyone else is missing their character tell me plz. Oh and I mean a character that follows the guidelines. No *insert Character* wit electric = new character posts please.
So what should be the guidelines ? :)

- Character should be balanced (No 999% Dmg moves etc.)
- Character should include some graphic effects / changes
- Character should have new / other / different hitboxes and maybe some new effects
- Character may have Moves exchanged
- Character shouldnt freeze

Did I missed something ?

Yingyay

Smash Ace
So what should be the guidelines ? :)

- Character should be balanced (No 999% Dmg moves etc.)
- Character should include some graphic effects / changes
- Character should have new / other / different hitboxes and maybe some new effects
- Character may have Moves exchanged
- Character shouldnt freeze

Did I missed something ?
All the guidelines are on the first page.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
just to let you guys know, the current download for tsunami's roy has an up b glitch, where, if you use it in the air, you fall really fast, and if you land soon enough after it, you get frozen in the falling animation. He is working on fixing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom