• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

G@BE

Smash Lord
im willing to play wit ya Allan just come on over you can spend the night?

it can be like last year. Bring james if you can

OmniDistortion

Smash Cadet
Alchohol is a drug, so you might as well just discount the exclusivity.

Oh, also Gabe and I will be playing tomorrow morning maybe. Don't know if anyone would even be willing to play, but go ahead and contact either of us tomorrow.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
it was drinking, good guess

lmao jeremy i liek your sig, roys part being cut off is just funny and i dont know why

...oh wait it says "i do not know, i just run"

LMFAO

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Happy New Year Everyone! Only 40 more days until Brawl! Japan gets it in 23 days...

Anyone in Houston actually getting Japanese Brawl? If so, I want to be your friend. :)

You can discover all the advanced techniques and give them ******** names that EVERYONE will be forced to use. ;)

G@BE

Smash Lord
when are you going to be back in town... IM cool anytime tomorrow

I really wanted to play today... JAKE AND ASIM!!!! heh

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
That doesn't mean we would wanna be your friend. I.E ima own in the 1st Brawl Tourney. ^_^
There's a fine line bewtween being sarcastic and being delusional...

Gabe! Maybe later during the break...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If you want a serious match, sure $5MM the moment it turns midnight on release day. At this point, it really wouldn't matter who won or lost, but if you really think it matters, then fine. And if you win, brag all you want...because no one will care. I kid you not. But will you care if you lose?

Wtf at random people coming to Houston thread for infractions. We're not Smashboard's garbage dump. <_<

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
If you want a serious match, sure $5MM the moment it turns midnight on release day. At this point, it really wouldn't matter who won or lost, but if you really think it matters, then fine. And if you win, brag all you want...because no one will care. I kid you not. But will you care if you lose?
1st, I wont lose to you. Im not TGM. I could beat you in Brawl with just a nunchuck.
2nd, I was just trying to make a quick grand, cause it seemed like you didn't believe me when I said I'll have brawl long before Feb.10, so if you still dont think so, or to anyone who dosn't think so bet $1,000.

Will that make you better?
Sorry Gayb, this is the grown ups table, the childrens table I believe is over somewhere else.

G@BE

Smash Lord
It was a serious question moron.
My money is on rocket trainer anyways. You wonder why i think so lowly of you when all you do is make fun of my name >.>

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
My money is on rocket trainer anyways. You wonder why i think so lowly of you when all you do is make fun of my name >.>
I made you spend 6$ to change your name Gayb. LOL Im too good. Also, again, kids sit at that other table, your moms gonna be angry if she catches you over here.

G@BE

Smash Lord
I had been planing on changing my name to that for the longest time idiot. You know what makes me upset about all of this... Is that i know you can be a good person but you just choose to be an *** to me.... eh whatever don't really care anymore jeremy... you win bud ;)

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
I had been planing on changing my name to that for the longest time idiot. You know what makes me upset about all of this... Is that i know you can be a good person but you just choose to be an *** to me.... eh whatever don't really care anymore jeremy... you win bud ;)
Im sorry gabe, lets be friends again, I humbly apologize. Your a cool guy. I do play to much sometimes.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
1st, I wont lose to you. Im not TGM. I could beat you in Brawl with just a nunchuck.
2nd, I was just trying to make a quick grand, cause it seemed like you didn't believe me when I said I'll have brawl long before Feb.10, so if you still dont think so, or to anyone who dosn't think so bet $1,000.
When did I ever mention TGM? Wtf? I have respect for him because he earned it. And do you really think I'm that bad? We haven't played in a YEAR. You used to be okay guy to be around then, but...whatever. Beat me in Brawl with a Nunchuck? Hyuck, I C WUT U DID THAR.

Also, I am not going to waste $1,000 on a bet for a VIDEO GAME. $5 is more than enough. I don't plan on making a career out of smash. It would be better to say, invest in stocks or something else. I'm not going to earn money and then throw it all away in one single move.

Didn't believe you would have Brawl before Feb 10? Wha? I'm not even sure what you're talking about at this point...and newflash: 90% of Japan will have it also. So will a number of people in the US. It's called importing/modding, but thanks for reminding me. You aren't special in this area. You won't be the only one in Houston to get the Japanese version.

Hooray, I contributed to Houston drama. :)

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
Hehehehe, check the statistics of the participants before you place your money.:laugh:

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
When did I ever mention TGM? Wtf? I have respect for him because he earned it. And do you really think I'm that bad? We haven't played in a YEAR. You used to be okay guy to be around then, but...whatever. Beat me in Brawl with a Nunchuck? Hyuck, I C WUT U DID THAR.

Also, I am not going to waste $1,000 on a bet for a VIDEO GAME. $5 is more than enough. I don't plan on making a career out of smash. It would be better to say, invest in stocks or something else. I'm not going to earn money and then throw it all away in one single move.

Didn't believe you would have Brawl before Feb 10? Wha? I'm not even sure what you're talking about at this point...and newflash: 90% of Japan will have it also. So will a number of people in the US. It's called importing/modding, but thanks for reminding me. You aren't special in this area. You won't be the only one in Houston to get the Japanese version.

Hooray, I contributed to Houston drama. :)
#1, yes you do suck in this game and you always will.
#2, who cares about japan, and who else in houston will have it.
#3, you talk to make your self seem important, but your not. You this big panda bear lookin asian, who looks about 38, lives with his mom, and talks about things he doesn't know and jumps into other peoples buisness. No one ever ask or cares for your opinion. Go eat some bamboo or whatever pandas eat or just shut up before you get 4 stocked by everyone in brawl just like in melee.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
okay guys, i haven't played smash against any of you guys except ronnie in awhile. i want to play today sooo whoever wants to pick me up let me know, i don't care who it is but ya just let me know...

EnTragic

Smash Cadet
So no more tourneys? I just went up to vegas and participated in the tourney they had up there... Lol i got ***** in Singles but doubles i did decent... Sk92 and DC( from NoCal) was there and **** they would **** anyone here... No doubt about it..

Well dang.. Since brawl is coming out i guess no more tourneys then... Its a shame because i really want to play against some of you "Top Ranked" Houston smashers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom