• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

heytallman

CTALL
Yeah I played with Furbs today, he's a pretty cool guy. Haven't really played against many Yoshi's before, probably the best Yoshi I've played.

GG to you too, Furbs

Velox

Smash Ace
Really awesome games yesterday Gabe, I forgot what it was like to play like that. Amazing.

The new Marth combo is totally wild. It's so fast. I have to research it more.

My Yoshi was sooo close to a suicide free game... What a clown (Yoshi).

I wish things like that one Fox ditto were recorded. Ken would be very proud of that game.

G@BE

Smash Lord
lawllllllll

Ill see you up at the college today around 1 i suppose. we both should try and go to jakes er somthing

TGM

Smash Lord
Jeremy, you may beat alot of people............but u dont win majority. thats what counts. H3ll, if your just going by single wins.......sethlon is by far the best player in houston. but no one goes by that becuase single wins dont mean crap.

People who win majority over you. seth,tgm,gabe,mouf,CF,SideEffect. yea your far from being at the top.

and secondly. being the 1st to have a game is nice and all but honestly, who cares? you wont be anywhere near the top because you cant space. this is a concept only 3 in houston have mastered. seth,cf,Se.

3rdly, im off today from work. i wana play today? time and venue doesnt mattter.

also, plz find out when your spring break is and post it HERE! im holding a huge tourney once i know you guys days.

QraQ

Smash Ace
Comin back this Monday.
Who wants to play?

-DeeV8

P.S. Last time I played Jeremy Feifer he SD 3 times in one match and twice in another with CF lol.

TGM

Smash Lord
oh yea. i forgot. ill upload them today. when does anybody wanna play today? jake? jeremy? anybody?

TGM

Smash Lord
ok look

we can meet at cesars. he is gonna let some people over. tarzan you know where cesar lives right? his address is on he 1st page. what time can u be at his house?

DV8, i saw your post. if your gonna be at te sae house u used to live at. i can play ya.

OK! IF YOU AE GOING TO CESARSWTF, PLZ BE THERE AT 6PM TODAY! HIS ADRESS AND phone number re on the 1st page. BRING TV/WII/SSBM

im leaving right now to get jake!

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
i found this kinda old vid that me apoc and royR recorded, its a 2on1 at hyrule temple... me and apoc vs royR. its pretty cool i thought id share it with you guys, lots of techs at high percentages and what not

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v2057623CdcXtnH2

P.S. we recorded 3 2on1s... im gonna admit that royR did beat us one of them which we recorded but somehow it got messed up (no i didnt mess it up on purpose lol)

this is a good 2 months old just to let you know

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Was up-Can anybody play around 8:00pm tomorrow-Hit me up if you can-Also maybe I can come to some ones house and stay over to play all night or someone can stay over my casa too.

MyTimE_BoXeR

Smash Rookie
yo sessy!!! its chino!!! i just got on the site. ima go to the next tourney before brawl comes out so let me know when it is. "dead money" call me on my cell number. 832-882-6100. tell josh and feet to go. Alrighty then ill check back in a couple of days.

G@BE

Smash Lord
my marth is tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gggggggggggggggggooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddd

this is spam

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
hey guys if anyone is free tomorrow i can have about 4-5 people over at my place, jus pm me or call me at (713) 825-7999. although we'd need to clear out at about 8-9 or so, but yea call me for more details. also bring wii/tv/ssbm

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Allan, you and James should come up to SugarLand sometime next week to play and record matches and such.
I was wondering what happened to this... ;)

heytallman

CTALL
Is the tourney or anything still going on Saturday? I can't make it if it is but I was just wondering whether or not it was going down.

Also, Cranium is a really fun game.

And JakeXIII, do you go to Westside High School?

Gea

Smash Master
My Falco looks like a ****** humping the controller. >.> but it still beat David. OH SNAP I'm ****TALKING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom