• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Wow, once again, this is NOT an AIM converstation. Use AIM or PMs...almost every other post was by onii-chan...

Wait....isn't Onett Ness' homeworld? Ness may be in again! Meh, either way, I think I'm starting to like Lucas more...but as long as Jigglypuff is still in (isn't she semiconfirmed?) I think I'm the only one in Houston who uses Ness (bottom tier FTW!)
Since shine cancelling is harder to do in Brawl (which means no infinite drillshines) and wavedashing supposedly doesn't exist (which means no waveshine deaths), it's possible that the stage could be used as counterpick. Also, Bear uses Ness too.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Wow, once again, this is NOT an AIM converstation. Use AIM or PMs...almost every other post was by onii-chan...

Since shine cancelling is harder to do in Brawl (which means no infinite drillshines) and wavedashing supposedly doesn't exist (which means no waveshine deaths), it's possible that the stage could be used as counterpick. Also, Bear uses Ness too.
soz it makez me feelz koolz not to talkz therez

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
>.> *activates* I special summon wicked token. Thanx pimpslap. I hope you wont be that wreckless when Brawl comes out. XD

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
lawlz i play solemn judgement and negat your card your move kaiba i mean 3000... lolz{ also dark coffin would have benn better }

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
Wastin' half your life points, thats fine with me sir. very fine indeed. If you play yu-gi-oh, I wanna play ya in real life. But to also keep this post about smash. Hurray to Rainbow Cruise comeback! And due to Fox's highly anticipated and predicted nerf, Onett is cool too.

It's NERF OR NOTHIN'!

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
lolz k no prob i guess next time i see you then lolz i bring monarch and chimeritech at last fox will be crappy and maybe semi level the playing field i heard that link is uped and thats cool for you 3000 also i have been playing third strike at planet zero you go there...?

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
nah, I prefer console over arcade. Thank goodness that smash bros isn't an arcade game

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
pm me the link on that nerf gun sounds interesting. I said rainbow cruise, cause ride sounds kinda weak in comparison. XD

G@BE

Smash Lord
kinda hard to get stuff together on mondays

but you know who you could drive to that will always want to play.... SETHLON

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
To be blunt, just wait until Brawl comes, a couple of people have grown tired of melee and are anticipating Brawl.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'd be up for some smash on Tuesday or Wednesday or heck even this weekend...

People are going to be busy with school from here until Spring Break. Weekends give the best shot of any smash.

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
bull poop mr.3000

i love this game and still want to play all the time.... its just monday :p
I wasn't talkin' to you Mr. Revised. But since you want to but in, lemme put my focus on you. I only say that because in the end there's no real reason to continue goin' head over heels for this game anymore. I could understand the way you feel if you feel had said this awhile back, however due to Brawl being so close to release I no longer have interest in this game. Also, it slightly annoys me when the same person page after page keeps askin' someone to play with them, I mean if you didn't get an answer the 1st 3 times, stop spammin the board like a lil kid wanting to be accepted into a group. For this reason, TGM asked people to put there info on the main page, if they wanted too. So, all these people have to do is go there, look for people who are close, then pm then to set a time to meet up and play.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Mr. 3000 just like five-stocked everyone in this thread...

Melee is still fun, but with Brawl almost here, Melee is becoming slightly boring since pretty much everything has been discovered. Once Brawl is out, everyone here will find new motivation to play and new techniques to discover. ;)

G@BE

Smash Lord
Well winston just because you dont care about this game anymore does not mean other people dont. You were the one that said people are not interested in this game that much anymore... Apparently people want to play no?

people are interested still it seems... Im guessing thats why the keep asking for people to play...?

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
The only people still interested in this game are people who dont have a chance of having: 1)a wii, 2)brawl, and c)a DSL internet connection all when brawl first comes out. But I dont blame you, if I didn't have atleast 2 of the 3 right now, I wouldn't be worried bout brawl either. >_<'

I.E LOOK AT MY NAME! it matches the eyes!!!! And the only reason I want to play sethlon is because he makes funny facial expressions.

Also, people tell me when I play I dont make facial expressions... is this really true?

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
Once again Gabriel, the post wasn't directed at you ok? tsk, No need to repeat myself, just reread my post. Oh, and when addressing me, don't use my real name please. thank you

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
And the only reason I want to play sethlon is because he makes funny facial expressions.
Do I really? Lol. (Why would you want to play me then though, you wouldn't be able to watch my face :confused:)

Also, for the record, I'm more hyped for Melee then i've ever been before. I'm discovering new things every single smashfest. And I assure you, the second its possible, i'll have a Wii and Brawl.

but you know who you could drive to that will always want to play.... SETHLON
This great man speaks the truth.
I'm not going to college this semester, and the work I'm doing is just piecework stuff that I can choose to do whenever I want, so i'm free as a bird for anyone who wants to smash :):):)

Jake13

Smash Lord
Jeremy, I have all of those things yet my yearning for ssbm is greater than ever. Why you might ask?
Because ssbm is one of my favorite games and a priceless commodity.

Also, I have lost confidence in Brawl without wavedashing. Wavedashing/landing/etc. are my favorite things to do, and without them I won't have as much fun :/

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Apparently Bob$ discovered some form of pseudo-wavelanding in the Brawl demos by fastfalling and doing an aerial that pulls you a direction (like mario's bair or something) just before you hit the ground.

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
lolz k no prob i guess next time i see you then lolz i bring monarch and chimeritech at last fox will be crappy and maybe semi level the playing field i heard that link is uped and thats cool for you 3000 also i have been playing third strike at planet zero you go there...?
yo i go to pz all the time when do u go? u should go tomorrow they have weekly tourneys on Tuesdays. btw dont plat third strike that game is trash play mvc2 best game ever. and a little gg#R. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom