• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

heytallman

CTALL
LOOK AT MY NAME! it matches the eyes!!!!

Also, people tell me when I play I dont make facial expressions... is this really true?
Why do you keep bringing up the fact that Sora's eyes and your name are both blue? Is it REALLY that important?

Also, when I played with you, I didn't notice any facial expressions (or a lack thereof), but you were probably the funniest player I've played with. Srsly, I was LOL'ing all over the place.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Why do you keep bringing up the fact that Sora's eyes and your name are both blue? Is it REALLY that important?

Also, when I played with you, I didn't notice any facial expressions (or a lack thereof), but you were probably the funniest player I've played with. Srsly, I was LOL'ing all over the place.
who doesnt think im fun to be around,? everyone likes me... EVERYONE.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
this is like the worst thread in all of smashboards...and im just lettin yall know i try my hardest in every match i play but i was sick as hell that whole day, i threw up twice while at ceasar's so if you watch my matches and think to yourself, "ya i think i can **** mouf" and you haven't been doing so up until now, than you still can't

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Gross, I hope you feel better soon, Mouf...

Also, for those who are still attempting to find Wiis, it would be best not to try Gamestop anytime soon. All January shipments will be used to meet the reservations people placed in December. Best bet is to try somewhere outside of Houston city limits, or try your luck online.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Also, for those who are still attempting to find Wiis, it would be best not to try Gamestop anytime soon. All January shipments will be used to meet the reservations people placed in December. Best bet is to try somewhere outside of Houston city limits, or try your luck online.
You look like you try your luck online for alot of things... and be cool its all in good fun is what my buddy Revised 2 says in his sig.

this is like the worst thread in all of smashboards...and im just lettin yall know i try my hardest in every match i play but i was sick as hell that whole day, i threw up twice while at ceasar's so if you watch my matches and think to yourself, "ya i think i can **** mouf" and you haven't been doing so up until now, than you still can't
Your always"sick" or "tired" or "going through some kind of trauma" ... I feel your plan. And I dont want to **** you, but I know I can beat you. I never said I'd **** you. **** is like 4 stocking someone right? But if your trying to get ***** I know of some college kids in my neighborhood who could accommodate you in getting that done... If your trying to get ***** that is.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
What the f? I "try my luck online for a lot of things?" What are you even implying? Forget it, I don't want to know... <_<

Also, Charizard will probably have flame canceling. And assuming gliding is useful, he'll be a flying version of Bowser. Therefore, Bowser is a Pokemon and evolves into Charizard.

And here's hoping they fix phantom hits. Getting 5 in one match is the worst thing I've ever experienced. Seeing a Falco laser phantom has to be the second worst.

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure they will, since there was no way to gurantee them I believe that glitch too will be fixed. LOL at peach's down smash nerf. XD

People who can't except the fact that abusable
glitches in Brawl are gone=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HakNdPL_wXY

heytallman

CTALL
Also, Charizard will probably have flame canceling. And assuming gliding is useful, he'll be a flying version of Bowser. Therefore, Bowser is a Pokemon and evolves into Charizard.
Venusaur>Ivysaur>Charizard>Squirtle

Even though I have a feeling Ivysaur is going to have God-awful recovery, I still think Ivysaur is the best (except for Venusaur)

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
The thing is whenever you come to my house to play, almost all the time Pimpslap and Oni are going to be there.....so yea just letting y'all know.

This Tuesday and Wensday anybody can come over from 4pm till 10pm.
Friday from 2pm till 10pm.
Saturday 8pm till whenever y'all wanna leave.

Pm or call me to see whats up-832 659 9561.

802 Booth St
Houston,Tx

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
ya, im bummed i couldn't play you, but then again im satisfied with the beating i got from sethlon lawl. btw you missed me and ceasar doing team matches, we were godlike. lol

QraQ

Smash Ace
Yo im back in town.
Someone set something up.
I know yall are thirsten for some milk match =).

-DeeV8

P.S. 11610 Stroud Dr. Houston TX, 77072
In case you forgot =P
Oh and I didnt bring my Wii I only have a cube setup with no smash or memory card =(.

legendofme

Smash Journeyman
What the f? I "try my luck online for a lot of things?" What are you even implying? Forget it, I don't want to know... <_<

And here's hoping they fix phantom hits. Getting 5 in one match is the worst thing I've ever experienced. Seeing a Falco laser phantom has to be the second worst.
Charizard will be indeed a flying Bowser.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
yo i go to pz all the time when do u go? u should go tomorrow they have weekly tourneys on Tuesdays. btw dont plat third strike that game is trash play mvc2 best game ever. and a little gg#R. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
lolz i suck at those games lolz i went too tuesdays ago i was a tall fat guy and i was playing yugioh you remeber....

i ate him gabe sorry i got hungry!!!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
In addition to wanting to do this in your OWN THREAD. A thread has already been created for your Wii # and Location. Please do so in the Wii Data Bank Thread for the Southwest forums.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
TGM, why do you still not have my info on the front page??? :mad:

Oh, and bowser is a dragon tortoise, not a pokemon or a dog demon.

G@BE

Smash Lord
Hey alex... The vide tape we recorded... i fixed the problem
so we actully stil have everything... but the thing actually stoped recoding way before we thought it actually ended

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
TGM, why do you still not have my info on the front page???

Oh, and bowser is a dragon tortoise, not a pokemon or a dog demon.
Dog demon? Wtf? Where did that come from? And he IS a Pokemon. In fact, all Smash characters can be equated to Pokemon. Except Falcon.

Also, you need to get a Wii. :)

And Revised, wtf, multiple accounts. Omgwtfbbq, I'm reporting you so you'll get teh bannedz. >:(

Obviously kidding

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
I still own every single person in this thread whether you care or not. I own you. and the best part is, you know it!

In addition, someone hold a Smashfest welcoming Dom back home(can you do it dom?), I will be sure to **** you extra hard Dom. And therefore, you will be drinking some milk with my *** involved.

As for the rest of you. Pipe down.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Hey alex... The vide tape we recorded... i fixed the problem
so we actully stil have everything... but the thing actually stoped recoding way before we thought it actually ended
Aawweesome.
It got the ken combo though, right? Tell me it got my ken combo. I'm gonna cry for eternity if it didn't :(
Dog demon? Wtf? Where did that come from?
*sigh* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7ivOJEL7ZA I've been playing this game for too long. (dog turtle is what I meant, not dog demon. *shrug*. )

In addition, someone hold a Smashfest welcoming Dom back home(can you do it dom?), I will be sure to **** you extra hard Dom.
We totally should. This weekend!?! So everyone's off work...

G@BE

Smash Lord
no it cut off way before that right in the middle of a yoshi and roy match

but Ill let everyone know that you did do it :p

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ogVTC5qnUsA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bMz9owDfm3o

I know there only of me playing so far

But i will have the ones up were Sethlon puts a ****** to me butt hole

Sowwy alex i needs to know what kinda music you would like.. other wise im just putting random *** Devil May Cry 3 music in on yours

Revised 2

Smash Rookie
no it cut off way before that right in the middle of a yoshi and roy match

but Ill let everyone know that you did do it :p

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ogVTC5qnUsA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bMz9owDfm3o

I know there only of me playing so far

But i will have the ones up were Sethlon puts a ****** to me butt hole

Sowwy alex i needs to know what kinda music you would like.. other wise im just putting random *** Devil May Cry 3 music in on yours
Jeremy Feifer looks like he can beat us both by these vidz... >_<'

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
i want to play!!!!!! is anyone free???? hit me up.

hey tomarrow at the library kage so you cant say i didnt tell you. and onii,pimp, and axxo swing by too.

and if anyone else is down to come by the moody branch library to play smash. the library is located in front of sam houston high school.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
hey tomarrow at the library kage so you cant say i didnt tell you. and onii,pimp, and axxo swing by too.

and if anyone else is down to come by the moody branch library to play smash. the library is located in front of sam houston high school.
where you at now? are you out yet?

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
lol i just got off work again and vulgar bring a tv that we can use outside i guess lolz and i will bring the cube i will go tonight though high chance of that...

TGM

Smash Lord
Your always"sick" or "tired" or "going through some kind of trauma" ... I feel your plan. And I dont want to **** you, but I know I can beat you. I never said I'd **** you. **** is like 4 stocking someone right? But if your trying to get ***** I know of some college kids in my neighborhood who could accommodate you in getting that done... If your trying to get ***** that is.
Jeremy, i like you and all but........ you will never and have never beat me and mouf majority.
Can you beat us, as in take a match or 2 from us? yes. H3ll, i beat rob$/caveman/and smiles......but does that mean im better? nope. I even 3 stocked SideEffect 2 times in a row......am i better? nope.

Jeremy, you be a cool guy but u are not near me or mouf or gabe.........and WAY off from seth or roy_r or SE.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
yeah can you come to my house????or where do you want to meet? call me that ill be easier
ok then i will call you then i will probally go with my friends and you if you want to planet zero tonight i guess play third strike and stufff.... i will call you

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Jeremy, i like you and all but........ you will never and have never beat me and mouf majority.
Can you beat us, as in take a match or 2 from us? yes. H3ll, i beat rob$/caveman/and smiles......but does that mean im better? nope. I even 3 stocked SideEffect 2 times in a row......am i better? nope.

Jeremy, you be a cool guy but u are not near me or mouf or gabe.........and WAY off from seth or roy_r or SE.
Your just trying to come over to play (slick), but your quotes are all lies. I can beat you senseless but since im not playing, say what you will cause I will only play you in a tournament and since I don't go to tournaments Ill never play you. good day. And for the record I 3 stocked ronnie with sheik like a year ago...

TGM

Smash Lord
Your just trying to come over to play (slick), but your quotes are all lies. I can beat you senseless but since im not playing, say what you will cause I will only play you in a tournament and since I don't go to tournaments Ill never play you. good day. And for the record I 3 stocked ronnie with sheik like a year ago...

a year ago SE wasnt as good as he is now(he can even admit that). i did it 1 month ago...... with SAMUS. Now jeremy, as usual, you can live in a world where you **** everybody(or nearly everybody) but at the end of the day, you are 7th on the list. its known, its accepted and it wont change any time soon.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
a year ago SE wasnt as good as he is now(he can even admit that). i did it 1 month ago...... with SAMUS. Now jeremy, as usual, you can live in a world where you **** everybody(or nearly everybody) but at the end of the day, you are 7th on the list. its known, its accepted and it wont change any time soon.
I think I can be 5th easily. And I ***** ken.

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
That's one of the weakest versions of Chemical Plant Zone that I've ever heard. Otherwise than that good match never the less.:)

Also, on another note, TGM, for someone who was gonna quit smash, you're sure do still post on here on a lot. Hehehe, I like how in your post, you put Jeremy down by capitalizing on the 1 year ago part, but then turn around and say you did the exact same thing. The point is, anyone can do it, they just have to play SE just as much as you, Mouf and Roy R do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom