• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Yea if anybody wants to come over today just let me know-including you Kage cause I couldn't find Pimpslap anywhere. Right now I'm on my way to pick up Neon

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman

G@BE

Smash Lord
1.Sideeffect
2.RoyR
3Sethlon
4.Mouff
5.TGM
6.Bear
7.Jake
8.Oscar
9.Velox
10.Gabe (i suck at this game)

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
^No need for that list, there's already a list on the 1st page that gives an accurate positioning sir.
Man, where's that Revised 2 guy, he's cooler than this other one.

TGM

Smash Lord
jeremy, mouf would be 5th. and we know mouf wins majority on you. and since dawn is in mexico.......u be 6th.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
alright jeremy now you're just embarrassing yourself, and thats pretty hard to do on a site built so that people can gather around to talk about a video game

QraQ

Smash Ace
I want to play Jeremy again =)
From what I remember I think there will be some comical appeal to it.

So what's going on we smashin this weekend.
I'll see if my house would be ok for it but don't expect it to be.
Try to find another venue.

-DeeV8

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
jeremy, mouf would be 5th. and we know mouf wins majority on you. and since dawn is in mexico.......u be 6th.
how you figure? Iv never played him other than 3 games 2 months ago...werres this majority at?

and mouf, either smoke crack or shut your face, no one asked for your opinion. you probably look like a meth-head by now.

gabe, is that a list of all the people you've went out with? arent they all guys as in males as in you gay? also your only elite in one thing... to gay for me to mention though.

I want to play Jeremy again =)
From what I remember I think there will be some comical appeal to it.
I think you should play my IC.

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
What does it even matter what place you're in, to me, the people who keep bringin' that list up are people who are insecure about how they are going to fair in Brawl. So drop it, it exists on the 1st page, don't like your place, too bad, you should have done better I guess. Now, go mentally prepare yourself for the greatness that is Brawl.:p

G@BE

Smash Lord
I honestly think i will get pretty bad at brawl. I do believe on the other hand the people that are at the top right now. Will stay at the top of brawl even though the game does change. Sethlon and Sideeffect will be the top 2 players in my mind for sure

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yes, someone please have a smashfest. Houston needs moar signs that say "STD here------->."

Stop worrying about your rankings in Melee. At this point, no one should care. If you want to prove the rankings wrong, go to a tournament and do good (I suggest Final Smash, which I might go to if I have a ride/money/time...). Start worrying about Brawl.

Brawl won't be completely different, but it won't be the same. Some tweaks here and there and hopefully a better job of character balancing. The only real things that can carry over are spacing and knowing how to play smart.

Also, I miss Revised 2. Lol, clones.

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
I honestly think i will get pretty bad at brawl. I do believe on the other hand the people that are at the top right now. Will stay at the top of brawl even though the game does change. Sethlon and Sideeffect will be the top 2 players in my mind for sure
Heheheh, well Mr. Revised, You're entitled to your own opinion.

G@BE

Smash Lord
I guess it is. I can tell you something though... Im still going to try as hard as i ever did... I always just thought i was good at every game i started playing. I honestly think im just good at video games in general.. I hope i will be at the top when brawl comes around.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Pro Tip: I'm broke.

Also, in the commercials, Mario's Final smash seems to leave bits of fire on the ground after he performs it. Something that wasn't in the demos. Hooray for tweaks.

QraQ

Smash Ace
Wasn't aware you could comprehend ICs...
What I remember from you is you just like the whole straight forward approach of knee and raptor boost.
You should go to Cali with how much random TT you have.

-DeeV8

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Wasn't aware you could comprehend ICs...
What I remember from you is you just like the whole straight forward approach of knee and raptor boost.
You should go to Cali with how much random TT you have.

-DeeV8
I forgot I use to beat you only using those things...

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Yea you should come over more often Furbs. Hey Tgm,Dawn has been back from Mexico for like a week now. Furbs,Neon,Dawn,and I played today and ate pizza.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
So is anyone else already annoyed by the slightly new site lay-out? I keep trying to click the old User CP... <.<

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
So all I see is people going blah blah this and blah blah that.

Someone find a place where I can **** you all, please.

And oh yeah GUYS LOLZ I remember like 4 months aGOO wheen I beat dawns fox in a dittoooz am i better? yes.

STFU.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Pikmin ftw? It looks like you might have to summon them manually, and Olimar uses them to attack. Assuming this is true, I smell bottom tier. The character choices get weirder as the release date draws closer...

MyTimE_BoXeR

Smash Rookie
hey stilts says whats up side effect. or vincent if u dont call him that. i think him and i are gonna go catch up with u guys in a couple of days when we get some time so. i guess he'll hit u up on ur phone. untill then be safe.

TGM

Smash Lord
gabe, is that a list of all the people you've went out with? arent they all guys as in males as in you gay? also your only elite in one thing... to gay for me to mention though.

even though that is highly mean. i laughed mega hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom