• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake13

Smash Lord
dis iz da intronets, spling duznt nedz b curect.

On the other hand, don't correct people when all of your posts are not grammatically correct, Savvy?

(Savvy is not a sentence, it can only be placed after a comma, yeah?) <- just like that.

TGM

Smash Lord
its savy. or saavy or savvy or savyy. its anyway i want it because im a pirate. pirates do what they want when they want.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Woot, I was right about Olimar needing to manually summon Pikmin. He really seems to be a luck-based character, which could mean low tier status...

Also, the average grammar level of Houston on the boards is at very max a C-minus, but who cares?

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
**** you, i don't like you, don't talk to me anymore. you don't know **** about me so don't ever assume anything concerning me or my personal life again. and you and all the fake wannabe thugs in the world could never make me "shut my face" so don't even start that **** with me you ****in punk. now get back to telling people how good you're gonna be when brawl comes out, im through talkin to you. don't say **** here if you're not gonna say it to me in person
Im Jeremy Feifer *****, so either log in to JeremyFeifer.com and enjoy yourself, or smoke more crack.... Im Jeremy Feifer *****.

its savy. or saavy or savvy or savyy. its anyway i want it because im a pirate. pirates do what they want when they want.
I like Ninjas like my hero Itachi.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Hey tarzan. Theres an edit button. Don't double post. :mad:

Hmmm, FakeCesar has failed us. Its okay though, its his first strike, we won't kill him yet. Any luck on getting your place for the smashfest, DV8? Jake, mayhap we can take over your joint again?

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
So, valgar2900 is Tarzan huh? interestin.... Oh, and Tarzan, remember what I told you way back at Trash Day, yea, it seems fox could and did get tweaked. hehe

And remember kids, IT'S NERF or NOTHIN'!!!

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
jermey iwould love to but i much rather beat you in real life in a FM a fist match cause i anit in the mood...you might wanna keep your 1,000 get your lip fixed when we done
Your so funny!!!! ^_^" were do you live? and fyi you dont want it with me, ill put you underground, got it? good ^_^'

Anyways TGM i dont have the will to copy the wii codes your gonna have to do it yourself.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Your so funny!!!! ^_^" were do you live? and fyi you dont want it with me, ill put you underground, got it? good ^_^'
ask pimpslap i just in the mood for a fight you wanna know where i live?i will gladly tell you so i can see the look on your face when your choking on your own blood face down.....
Wileyvale at Lockwood near Kashmere High be there and don't forget to bring a cell phone so i can call the ambulance for ya

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
So, valgar2900 is Tarzan huh? interestin.... Oh, and Tarzan, remember what I told you way back at Trash Day, yea, it seems fox could and did get tweaked. hehe

And remember kids, IT'S NERF or NOTHIN'!!!
i really dont care cuzz im most likely not goin to be playin that game. focusin on gg amd mvc2.

o yea get off that console **** FlashMetroid is down here its a tourney at pz tomorrw. for yall that play gg should know who he is, if not best jam in the US=beastly

edit. jermey yo sig *****. o yea 83 disgusting.

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
Uh-oh, did I accidently start a nerf trend. *chuckles *
Focusin' on MvC2 eh, good luck with that.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
o yea get off that console **** FlashMetroid is down here its a tourney at pz tomorrw. for yall that play gg should know who he is, if not best jam in the US=beastly
*sigh* I hate not being able to play stick...

Man, SA is gonna be freakin amazing.

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
i'm better than you in smash bros mr.3000 sorry but it's true....
Is that right, well, I'd like to play you and test that theory.

It's ok Sethlon, not everyone can play Smash neither, so be glad at your melee abilities.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
i can't beat you sethlone because your so cool....except with peach that one times after you beat me like 17 times...
Mr.3000 Is that right, well, I'd like to play you and test that theory.

i would love to show you my falcon punch or wave shine?

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
i can't beat you sethlone because your so cool....except with peach that one times after you beat me like 17 times...
Mr.3000 Is that right, well, I'd like to play you and test that theory.

i would love to show you my falcon punch or wave shine?
I'd love you to show me those things. However, failure to show me things will end up with you gettin' yo *$$ kicked.:chuckle:

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
maybe but i play agint neon all the time i know almost all the link mindgames and i will set you up.... you busy next tuesday or wensday.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom