• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
you know george....!?!?!?! no way i was at planet zero last night i was playing some game with cards and street fighter looking charecters i lost to a asian guy....
yea i know him i been to his house a few times we r cool. and i was at pz. what time u was therre cuzz i didnt get there till 9.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
yea i know him i been to his house a few times we r cool. and i was at pz. what time u was therre cuzz i didnt get there till 9.
i had a little ceaser shirt i was there there was a guy with glasses and a beard and there was a black guy and a chick playing ddr. are we talking about the same george???? any ways we went to a buffet next door and all we left at like 10:30 i looked dirty lolz (just got off work and went) you remeber know????

onii-chan

Smash Ace
i had a little ceaser shirt i was there there was a guy with glasses and a beard and there was a black guy and a chick playing ddr. are we talking about the same george???? any ways we went to a buffet next door and all we left at like 10:30 i looked dirty lolz (just got off work and went) you remeber know????
i seen ya there...in my dreams cruz i wasnt there

heytallman

CTALL
I hate Wednesdays...I don't have any computer classes so I have to wait till I get home to check the Dojo. And now I see that today's update was one of the most interesting in like a month or so, and I had to wait forever to see it! </nagging>

Also, just to let you guys know, I'm going to be good at Brawl. Like really good. At least I hope so. Only like 32 more days 'till it comes out.

QraQ

Smash Ace
Also, who thought Ronnie and Sethlon's spacing was as good as Gabe's? Wrong.
From what I remember, Gabe isn't anywhere close to Seth or Ronnie's skill lvl or spacing for that matter.

So smashfest this weekend?
Is anybody plannin this ****?
Seth told me Cesar has been the venue for alot of the smashfest for like a month or so.
Not sure if I can get all the way out to spring but I'll see what's going on.
Let me know where and when it's happening if it is.

-DeeV8

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
From what I remember, Gabe isn't anywhere close to Seth or Ronnie's skill lvl or spacing for that matter.
You remember incorrectly, sir. Gabe's spacing and skill level was incredible back then, and its only gotten better.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
i cant wait for the SA tourneY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seth, ill record u some peach vs yous roy.
Indeed, SA will be amazing.

Actually, I'd prefer if I could get recordings done on a VCR...its better quality, and gabe has the means to put it online now. I appreciate it though.

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
KEI$ here

TGM, can i be on t3h tier list? My little brother is on it and i'm not....:-(

Second, where the f* is oscar's house for this jan. 12-13 smashfest/tourny?

Also, TGM: call/txt me, i think i left a chain at ur mom's house last time i was over back in novl

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
I am so tired.

Hey I may actually need a ride to the SA tourney, any spots available? Pweeeeze?

I will sex match anyone in here, any takers?

EDIT: Smashfest.... somewhere... annwhere....

QraQ

Smash Ace
What this I hear about Oscar's smashfest/tourney this weekend?
Is this the same white thug Oscar I remember or is it a new one?
Let me know I'm itchin to smash with Houston again.

-DeeV8

G@BE

Smash Lord
I am so tired.

Hey I may actually need a ride to the SA tourney, any spots available? Pweeeeze?

I will sex match anyone in here, any takers?

EDIT: Smashfest.... somewhere... annwhere....
ill talk to chris... and maybe ill take you up on the sex match\

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
thats all i got really
Jake we should play this weekend
^This. Also, Snake's Final Smash is the lulz.

Wait, Oscar is having one then?

Velox

Smash Ace
nevermind, i don't want to argue with you idiots (everyone but like seth/gabe/roy_r/ronnie/mouf/jake/maybe allan)

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
yo guys what's up? I been getting requests to make a smashfest this weekend, but alas, I can't this weekend I got stuff to do on sat and I won't be home at all so yeah =( I'm sorry for failing you this time guys but I'm busy =( hey do you guys think it will be good to host this month's tourney in the 26th? if not then give me some feedback cya laters

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
and mouf, either smoke crack or shut your face, no one asked for your opinion. you probably look like a meth-head by now.
**** you, i don't like you, don't talk to me anymore. you don't know **** about me so don't ever assume anything concerning me or my personal life again. and you and all the fake wannabe thugs in the world could never make me "shut my face" so don't even start that **** with me you ****in punk. now get back to telling people how good you're gonna be when brawl comes out, im through talkin to you. don't say **** here if you're not gonna say it to me in person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom