• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGM

Smash Lord
i dont think you know what mind games are. they arnt some thing that you can remember.

Mind game: getting the foe to do something YOU want them to do.

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
maybe but i play agint neon all the time i know almost all the link mindgames and i will set you up.... you busy next tuesday or wensday.?
Too bad that doesn't matter. I'm pretty sure that his thinkin' pattern is nowhere near mine. Besides, Neon can't hang with Jeremy, I can, soooooo, you just might be screwed dear sir.

Crap, i gots work on those days, I'm ocassionally good on Fridays and Saturdays.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
agh but i if you play certain charecters you can learn there minds or assume what there mindgame is and predict it
lolz nagh i got you i semi hang with dawn and i hang with neon and axxo lolz

QraQ

Smash Ace
Anybody going to PZ tommorrow?
Ima be playin some 3rd strike, GG and ddr if any1 wants a beating =). j/k

-QraQ

TGM

Smash Lord
agh but i if you play certain charecters you can learn there minds or assume what there mindgame is and predict it
lolz nagh i got you i semi hang with dawn and i hang with neon and axxo lolz
pimpslap, learn their mind or mindset? You cn GUESS what a person is gonna do BASED on the character they are using but thats not mind games.

Heres an examle of a mind game: Dash dancing. It can be used for mindgames if you know what your doing. Some peple just use it just to use it.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Lockwood near Kashmere High
What kind of address is that? I said WHERE DO YOU LIVE you idiot. And Im not goin to Kashmere, you want me, you come to meh ^_^'

5966 Ardmore st. <---3rd ward, near Off US-59

^_^ ^ now thats an address mr.uneducated, and ima tell you like I told Dawn, everyone round here got guns, but you can gladly come on over and beat me down. ^_^ ill be waiting.

TGM

Smash Lord
here we go,more empty threats from both sides.

Onii, when jeremy pulls a gun(like falco), just shield him untill he charges at you. Then UP+B from your shield(samus style). You wll win.

If he gets up, doublejump to the garbage dumpster that is to the right of his house and WD dash off. as you hit the ground throw a rock and if you threw it as u hit the ground you will cancel out your lag and be able to throw another(missle canceling).

Last but not least, jeremy likes to counter pick! he will most likely fight you in the street(onett) so watch out for cars!!!

Thats all i got for you, may god be with you.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer

Onii, when jeremy pulls a gun(like falco), just shield him untill he charges at you. Then UP+B from your shield(samus style). You wll win.

If he gets up, doublejump to the garbage dumpster that is to the right of his house and WD dash off. as you hit the ground throw a rock and if you threw it as u hit the ground you will cancel out your lag and be able to throw another(missle canceling).

Last but not least, jeremy likes to counter pick! he will most likely fight you in the street(onett) so watch out for cars!!!

LOL that was THE funniest thing IV ever read. No joke ^_^'

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman

the best post all day.

TGM

Smash Lord
Im only tryin to help the kid out. TGM helps the people of his city, free of charge!
And if anybody else needs help, im willing to give it.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord

thats why i love thise guy that was crazy funny your funny and i four stocked jeremy yesterday because i knew his mindgames...

onii-chan

Smash Ace
What kind of address is that? I said WHERE DO YOU LIVE you idiot. And Im not goin to Kashmere, you want me, you come to meh ^_^'

5966 Ardmore st. <---3rd ward, near Off US-59

^_^ ^ now thats an address mr.uneducated, and ima tell you like I told Dawn, everyone round here got guns, but you can gladly come on over and beat me down. ^_^ ill be waiting.
well if your a real fu you would go and do it...i am not the one who doesn't know what race he wants to be matter fact i will fight you at Davis High school then

what ever

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
That was the stupidest post I've ever read in my life Allan, but hey you made Jeremy and Quindell laugh so more power to ya....

ATTENTION! Gabe and I will be recording today, videos up tonight, tomorrow at the latest. Time to show you guys a true demonstration of skill.

QraQ

Smash Ace
So no smashfest happening then I presume?
I would say my house but I have only 1 setup on a 46" HD.
I was kind of looking forward to playin my old peeps.

-DeeV8

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
well if your a real fu you would go and do it...i am not the one who doesn't know what race he wants to be matter fact i will fight you at Davis High school then
come to my house to die *****. you talk noise but i don't see you moving. either come see me or shut the **** up before you end up having everyone inedited. you talked noise well come to me *****.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
DV8, if you can host, then people WILL come and bring setups. Location is the problem, setups aren't. ;)

onii-chan

Smash Ace
come to my house to die *****. you talk noise but i don't see you moving. either come see me or shut the **** up before you end up having everyone inedited. you talked noise well come to me *****.
****, listen up and listen good if ya real wanna show me ya got sagging skin between your legs that ya call balls post up in my hood and you will find that i ain't a ***** to be ****** with...continue to run ya mouth and we will see how tough ya are

understand that ya are a worthles turd compared the world and their is going to be someone that is going to whoop yo *** in something...don't think just 'cause ya good at melee that ya are on par with me in box fu i will **** yo *** up so bad ya will have to go to the hospital for some snitches and a couple of missing teeth...just go ahead and see if ya will try me ya ***** *** *****

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Sorry gabe, but this is smashboards, if people wanan fuss, I say, **** them.

Muahahahahaah

Gabe and I played today. I'm still the king. I feel like I played better today than I have in a while, but lack of playing made me fall for more obvious things. Either way, it was great.

Smash Stats:

Ronnie Wins: 27
Gabe wins: 3
(Wins based off my fox falco VS. gabes falcon and marth)

I do believe my falco might be almost as good as my fox, who is still top dawg.

We recorded.

There is a 4-stocking of my falco on gabes marth(hopes gabe puts it up) (highly doubts it after what im doing right now)

I am amazing.

Good day.

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
****, listen up and listen good if ya real wanna show me ya got sagging skin between your legs that ya call balls post up in my hood and you will find that i ain't a ***** to be ****** with...continue to run ya mouth and we will see how tough ya are

understand that ya are a worthles turd compared the world and their is going to be someone that is going to whoop yo *** in something...don't think just 'cause ya good at melee that ya are on par with me in box fu i will **** yo *** up so bad ya will have to go to the hospital for some snitches and a couple of missing teeth...just go ahead and see if ya will try me ya ***** *** *****
Hehehe, come down sir, you takin' this kinda serious huh?:laugh:

Besides tellin' what you're gonna do to someone shows how weak you are and that you wont do it. And number 2, usin' that much profanity is kinda immature. Where on earth are the Moderators?

QraQ

Smash Ace
Well Saturday just got booked recently for me lol.
Is any1 protested to next week sometime.
I know classes start next week so that seems kind of hard.
If I do have people over it can't be alot.
8 max
Don't know how that would work out lol.

-DeeV8

Edit: Actually reevaluating, I can have something Sunday but every1 will have to be gone by 7-7:30 cause I have a date at 8.
So if that's cool that's how we can work it.

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Well Ima go to this SA Tourney and can take some ppl but you have to be on the way. Also I wanna throw a std tonight. Yall may start coming at 8pm. Call or text 832 659 9561 for info

802 Booth St.
Houston,Tx

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
Quite funny how Oni-chan wasn't banned for doing the same thing or for some of the perverted comments that you have said SideEffect. Very interesting indeed.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Is any1 protested to next week sometime.
Next weekend is a huge tourney in San Antonio =/

Edit: Actually reevaluating, I can have something Sunday but every1 will have to be gone by 7-7:30 cause I have a date at 8.
So if that's cool that's how we can work it.
I'd be up for it =}
(But really its up to gabe or ray, since they have the cars, heh.)

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys I'm back again, failing to post at all in about a month. Josh smacked me over the head last week and told me to post again :\ I've been gone so long that I'm kinda surprised that I still have my name somewhere on the front page. I've just bee having a hard time getting back into SSBM, especially since Brawl will be out soon enough. Plus I've been going to PZ a lot lately. Hopefully I'll play some people sometime soon cause I wanna see new people I haven't played against before if there are any...

Oh and to whoever said they were going to PZ tonight, I'll take you on in GG! Look for a guy using Venom

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Quite funny how Oni-chan wasn't banned for doing the same thing or for some of the perverted comments that you have said SideEffect. Very interesting indeed.
If watching people throguh their windows late at night around 3am is perverted, then thats just stupid.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
kool whaddaya know i did not get banned but nearly did oh while as long as that annoying jermey got banned i am happy

maybe i didn't get banned because i actually covered up my own "profanity" with asterisks instead of putting the word...therefore i only got a warning for flaming

Jake13

Smash Lord
Unless you space out the word, profanity is turned in to aterisks.

^ see, asterisks, even though I typed du.mbas.s

Edit: ten bucks says Drew is going to warn me for censor dodging

QraQ

Smash Ace
So ya anybody coming over tommorrow?
We'll prolly have to stay in my room cause my mom and her bf are using the big screen in the living room to watch football.
We could prolly do a setup on the counter like last time.
So maybe 2 more setups other than mine for yall to bring?
Let me know who's comin by you can get me on AIM : DV8tionmaker but im going on a date tonight so text or call me if you want at 940-232-0542.
Peace

-DeeV8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom