• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

G@BE

Smash Lord
hardy har har... >.>

Ill play with ya. We should meet up i would love to get some practice in :)

exact thoughts jake... exact thoughts

Okay.. So i really want to get some practice in today... please to who ever wants to play today. I will seriously drive over to you and play today.

Ronnie?
jake?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lololol, okay Feifer. I'm done arguing with you. I know you would llike to keep your "Internet tough guy" image, but you really need to think before you speak. Keep this up, and you'll alienate everyone in Houston.

Jake, sorry about yesterday! Uh, smash later this week if you can...

Lol, Gabe, Pikachu.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
So no more tourneys? I just went up to vegas and participated in the tourney they had up there... Lol i got ***** in Singles but doubles i did decent... Sk92 and DC( from NoCal) was there and **** they would **** anyone here... No doubt about it..

Well dang.. Since brawl is coming out i guess no more tourneys then... Its a shame because i really want to play against some of you "Top Ranked" Houston smashers...
1. shut up
2. don't assume anything, just because you got ***** by sk92 and DC (which i don't know who either of these guys are, just like you don't know who any of us are) doesn't mean we would too. and plenty of people from houston have beaten top ranked texas players so ya shut up plz
3. we're supposed to have a tourney in january
4. where do you live, i am a "top ranked" houston player and i will play ya if ya live close enough
5. you suck
6. balls

edit: also gabe, allan works at 5 so i can't come over today but he said he'd take me next time he's off

heytallman

CTALL
1) Oh the drama is runnin' thick tonight, boys (or at least it was)
2) I got my bass wah pedal in the mail today, so I'm still a better bass player than you
3) I don't know why I'm posting this
4) Have a nice day

TGM

Smash Lord
i played tarzan and mog yesterday, vids are coming.

Mouf, im off monday. me get u then.

Jeremy, sorry buddy but since u cant space u will do horrible in brawl..........fact.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Psh, you're not a real part of Houston if you don't join in the drama. :)

Also, is WTFCesar still having a smashfest/tourney? Is it this weekend or next weekend? TGM, I'll come over to your place for some smash next week maybe...or if someone else is having smashfest, possibly? :)

Velox

Smash Ace
To Gabe:

I had to work against my will randomly, it wasn't planned. Plus I thought you were nocturnal like Jonathan. We could have played tonight.

I'm looking at a new job thought that I'm very serious about making $15.00 a hour at a logistics corp. Serious stuff (ha, I'm kidding just incase nobody caught that, business jobs couldn't possibly be serious! Only jobs at say a biotech company could possibly mean anything to anybody.)

I hate any job where when you get home like you're so dirty and tired it's not even funny. Also, if there's lots of monotony like at a retail anything = gayyyyy you might as well kill me, takes all the life out of life. I can't wait to get a good job.

Oh, and can you PM me Alex's phone #? I need to make strange calls to him at midnight randomly. Now would be a good time in fact...

/failure to use pms like 90% of every post on smashboards

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
I really wanted to play some smash today (technically yesterday now), where were you at TGM? I'm off tomorrow, it'd be great if anyone wanted to come over. I live in La Porte. I have minimal transportation capabilities cuz my car is on it's death bed, but if need be I am willing to give it a shot of adrenaline and take a ride.

OmniDistortion

Smash Cadet
If you wanted to know Jeremy I'll most likely be importing it come January 24th mostly to avoid spoilers, not so much to get a head start. No one cares about that. I believe Rockettrainer was referring to you being any good with even a headstart at the game. You do a lot of talk, I'm not convinced you're a very good player, just technically allright for a someone who plays alone too much.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
All of Houston is going to FS2 right?

RIGHHT?

XD.

G@BE

Smash Lord
to chris

Im always up... and could you not tell that i tried to call you house.... oh i dont know... about 100 times in the past 3 days >.<

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to Finals Smash 2 In SA... is it Jan 19th-20th? On the 19th ill be there to see my nephew so i will be able to go to this too =]

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Oh? How are you getting there?
I ordered a credit card and I plan to get there by flight. I know it sounds bad, but I will pay it off. It's just for emergencies and Smash is always an emergency...i'm a nerd, i hate myself -memorizes PI to 100 decimal places-

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
If you wanted to know Jeremy I'll most likely be importing it come January 24th mostly to avoid spoilers, not so much to get a head start. No one cares about that. I believe Rockettrainer was referring to you being any good with even a headstart at the game. You do a lot of talk, I'm not convinced you're a very good player, just technically allright for a someone who plays alone too much.
I own so your Ipinion doesn't matter ... and for the record I am A VERY GOOD PLAYER. I only get beat by who?... name these people I get beat by. These people who I cant beat? There is know one in Houston who I CANT beat, the majority might be low. But I can beat everyone and thats what yall people who say "I should have been placed higher" dont seem to understand. You guys have people who if you played 1 million times.... you wouldn't beat. There unbeatable to you. #2, Rockettrainner got beat by a blind, 2 year one time. He dosen't know what he speaks of and neither do you. Also Im too good for a person who only plays his self and has always only played hiself your right. If I had somone on my skill level like Gabe had Ronnie, Id be really good too but I didn't and since I own you all now I'll be the best in Brawl because I'll figure EVERYTHING out in 5 days, and have people to test it out on actually worth playing unlike you and rocketrainer (The big panda).

I ordered a credit card
Lol that was funny for some reason.

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
People tend to doubt the power of a head start. It depends on who gets the head start, that's the thing.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Jeremy, remember what I said about thinking before you speak? Now would be a good time to do that. Also, please stop trying to incite hate. I'm over it, but clearly you are not...also, my offer for a $5MM over Brawl still stands. Feel free to accept, since you can so easily destroy me.

I would love to go to Final Smash, but alas, school takes priority here. :(

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
I own so your Ipinion doesn't matter ... and for the record I am A VERY GOOD PLAYER. I only get beat by who?... name these people I get beat by. These people who I cant beat? There is know one in Houston who I CANT beat, the majority might be low. But I can beat everyone and thats what yall people who say "I should have been placed higher" dont seem to understand. You guys have people who if you played 1 million times.... you wouldn't beat. There unbeatable to you. #2, Rockettrainner got beat by a blind, 2 year one time. He dosen't know what he speaks of and neither do you. Also Im too good for a person who only plays his self and has always only played hiself your right. If I had somone on my skill level like Gabe had Ronnie, Id be really good too but I didn't and since I own you all now I'll be the best in Brawl because I'll figure EVERYTHING out in 5 days, and have people to test it out on actually worth playing unlike you and rocketrainer (The big panda).

Lol that was funny for some reason.

Whoa, calm down sir, just destroy when Brawl comes out. hehehehehe:grin:

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I ordered a credit card and I plan to get there by flight. I know it sounds bad, but I will pay it off. It's just for emergencies and Smash is always an emergency...i'm a nerd, i hate myself -memorizes PI to 100 decimal places-
Haha, you'll get no jeers from me. I'm getting there by plane also.

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Hey i can have some ppl over today and we can play on a projector-If anybody wants to come pm me-I can pick up-and if theres anyone house i can come over to play i will instead-dont care how far it is call 832 659 9561

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom