• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
Hello great people of Houston. It seems I have'nt been keeping up with my smashers of the south. Well, im uman, or U-man, or Ugly-man(whatever floats your boat) and im just trying to get to know some other smashers outside the dallas thread. By the way, I have fam in the big H-town and I may creap in one holiday and want to play. So ill let you guys know when I show up.

chars:
1.Link
2.Marth
3.Pikachu
4.Falco
5.Roy
6.Falcon

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Hello great people of Houston. It seems I have'nt been keeping up with my smashers of the south. Well, im uman, or U-man, or Ugly-man(whatever floats your boat) and im just trying to get to know some other smashers outside the dallas thread. By the way, I have fam in the big H-town and I may creap in one holiday and want to play. So ill let you guys know when I show up.

chars:
1.Link
2.Marth
3.Pikachu
4.Falco
5.Roy
6.Falcon
Were you at the Con with Buezaft and UTD Zach?... I think I might have played you...

0_Zero_0

Smash Cadet
Hey what's up Houston, i'm not new to the forums its just that i never posted on smashboards much. So i wanted to stop by and introduce myself, My name or as some people know me is Zero.

I've already played a few people here, like neon, shok, axxo, and onii, with the exception of pimpslap becuase we didn't get to finish our match, so yeah i look forward fighting some of you and maybe make it to tournys? I don't know, so yeah...:ohwell:

Fyre

Smash Apprentice
anybody playin TODAY? i think I have a free day with absolutely nothin to do. probably last day I get to play b4 i make my return to SA

onii-chan

Smash Ace
sounds good to me i will falcon combo you marth combo you jiggly puff combo you fox combo you pikachu combo yousamus combo you and sheik combo you and sure ganondorf you and we can record it (i use all those chars i now im a newb....)
...go back to work and make me some pizzas!
Hey what's up Houston, i'm not new to the forums its just that i never posted on smashboards much. So i wanted to stop by and introduce myself, My name or as some people know me is Zero.

I've already played a few people here, like neon, shok, axxo, and onii, with the exception of pimpslap becuase we didn't get to finish our match, so yeah i look forward fighting some of you and maybe make it to tournys? I don't know, so yeah...:ohwell:
finally i see ya on the boards nice sig btw

to everyone else don't play TEXARKANA smashers they suck badly...i go there every holiday to hang out with my steps and everytime i go i have to play them...(they never get better:()

Trashday

Smash Rookie
we are making it brawl for trashday 4

if you guys could register in the trashday 4 thread in the tournament section.

Ok We are starting the registration process now...everyone should have used to the format before but if not...

ex:

Jerry Flores(Full Name)
Superman (Handle)
T5DR (Games)
Houston, Texas (State)

we need your help on getting everything to run smooth.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'd be up for smash tomorrow if anyone is having some...

TGM

Smash Lord

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
so i saw dawn and he was just as good as ever and i seem to be getting worse at smash "till brawl i main jiggs because i give up on the rest" tgm i wanna play you again and jeremy as well exzella i missed seeing you from what axxo said and that sucked...

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Hey Dawn come as early as you can Sunday so we can play-Bring anybody you want-Aright peace homie-lol

802 Booth St.
Houston,Tx

TGM

Smash Lord
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MIGHT be having "EPIC 2" this sring break(i found a venue). Everybody plz post the days your off for spring break.I seriously need your dates. I will be off 3/15/08-------3/23/08. The tourney will take place during this time. So plz post your spring break so i can make a date that fits you guys the best.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Brawl plz. Also, I guess Melee if enough people care about it at that point...but Brawl would need priority.

heytallman

CTALL
Yo TGM,

My spring break is March 14th through 24th, so just like yours, but with an extra day at each end. And I'll definitely be down for some Brawl. Lucas will take everyone down in Brawl. Lucas, Solid Snake, and Ivysaur. And Jigglypuff, I guess, too. So where is this mysterious venue that you found? I'll most likely definitely going for Brawl. Melee, maybe

TGM

Smash Lord
Ronnie, plz re-read my big *** post and my next 3 posts after than..........obviously u didnt.

And i will be brawl singles and doubles on day one and melee sigles/doubles on day 2. just give me your times of sping break.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom