• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gea

Smash Master
Allan started me up on the houston smash community, gl Allan

David i MIGHT decide to go tomorrow depending on my family so im gonna try to call you by 1pm, if you dont get a phone call by 1pm, assume im not going and go without me... remember.... by 1pm expect my call
If I get the word to come, you'd better show. XD

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Houston Brawl Top Player Predictions...(in no particular order)

Me
Xzalla
Labrat
Apoc
Gabe
Tarzan...if he counts

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
`well its jus me but like on the way to ceasers jeremy f and sideeffect r on the way

Hey Valgar give me ur number-or heres mine 832 659 9561

Furbs_Brandon

Smash Rookie
hey all, just moved to houston thought I'd try and get to know you all! I'm hoping to see you all at tournaments sometime in the near future.
-Furbs

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
i like this list because im in it :) BUT i guarantee there will be new faces that will take the name of top players in houston
Like who? Everyone I named I have reason to believe they will be the best and heres why.

1)They all ave wii's now, therefore they will have a will when brawl drops.
2)100%, their getting brawl the day it comes out and getting online.
3)They already have me or others from houston on there wii friends.
4)They all are pretty good right now.
5)They will all probably try to be playing me...

FYI, I already have 20 wii friends, everyone who has a wii downsouth who has anyskill, I got em. ^_^' Utah, Colorado, Texas, NewMexico, etc. etc...

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
lol nvm i jus made a better one
Money Match $4,000 ?

Also Apoc, Ill destroy your fox and falco with my falco. Im very cocky with falco right now...your not ready, and Nova, $6,000 money match? My falco your falco?

^^^^I aint scared to double post my ninjas...so was up Apoc and Nova?...

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
Money Match $4,000 ?

Also Apoc, Ill destroy your fox and falco with my falco. Im very cocky with falco right now...your not ready, and Nova, $6,000 money match? My falco your falco?

^^^^I aint scared to double post my ninjas...so was up Apoc and Nova?...
haha no ty thats quite a bit of cash, even if i did win i'd feel too bad about taking so much :chuckle:
although i did check out the cometition on youtube and that was quite a match u had on youtube vs tgm (falco x samus)

heytallman

CTALL
So much going on!!!

I'm missing the fest, how's it going (or how did it go, depending on when anybody next checks)

TGM is leaving! Sorry I never got to meet you or play against you dude, but you seem really cool and stuff, gl with everything. And today, I played Smash with one of my friends after church and before the other thing tonight started, and I finished off a match with the TGM combo (kinda), I felt good. Even though you won't be playing any more (except like once in a blue moon), I hope that I can play you once if I ever DO see you at a fest/tourney/anything.

Furbs, nice to meet you, I'm Tallman. Hope to play you soon.

And I want to play Smash sometime this week, after Christmas, either Wednesday or Thursday. Anyone game?

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
haha no ty thats quite a bit of cash, even if i did win i'd feel too bad about taking so much :chuckle:
although i did check out the cometition on youtube and that was quite a match u had on youtube vs tgm (falco x samus)
LOL... its cool I dont money match it was just a joke. And those matches were o.k I guess.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Like who? Everyone I named I have reason to believe they will be the best and heres why.

1)They all ave wii's now, therefore they will have a will when brawl drops.
2)100%, their getting brawl the day it comes out and getting online.
3)They already have me or others from houston on there wii friends.
4)They all are pretty good right now.
5)They will all probably try to be playing me...

FYI, I already have 20 wii friends, everyone who has a wii downsouth who has anyskill, I got em. ^_^' Utah, Colorado, Texas, NewMexico, etc. etc...
Objection!

1) 90% of all Houston smash players have Wiis and will probably camp out for Brawl
2) See number 1
3) Wii friends codes are useless. There will be a separate Friend Code for Brawl which you will need. The only point in having a Wii system Friend Code is to spam each other's Wiis with random messages. Also, something called the Internets could be used to contact each other. Or have potential rapists to contact you.
4) ...the top Houston players are the best though...so...does that mean...they will suck in Brawl? I'm not sure how you got this one...
5) Really?

Also, TGM, I wish you the best of luck in your future plans. Be sure to mindgame all of your future students. ;)

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Sorry about not sending you my # chris, i didn't wake up till 5pm =/ Didn't I send you it before, anyways? Lol, actually, I have my number on the first page, too.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Objection!

1) 90% of all Houston smash players have Wiis and will probably camp out for Brawl
2) See number 1
3) Wii friends codes are useless. There will be a separate Friend Code for Brawl which you will need. The only point in having a Wii system Friend Code is to spam each other's Wiis with random messages. Also, something called the Internets could be used to contact each other. Or have potential rapists to contact you.
4) ...the top Houston players are the best though...so...does that mean...they will suck in Brawl? I'm not sure how you got this one...
5) Really?

Also, TGM, I wish you the best of luck in your future plans. Be sure to mindgame all of your future students. ;)
#1, I never said others didn't, remember im only talking about the people I named as to why I think they'll be the best.
#2, I never said others didn't, remember im only talking about the people I named as to why I think they'll be the best.
#3, But seeing how they already have others codes Im sure they will be on the ball when were swapping are brawl codes.
#4, Now your just assuming, try to stay with it, I never said others would suck just because some got better. This is how drama starts don't put words in people mouths or assume things.
#5, Yes.

TGM

Smash Lord
The truth is this. People who have learned to space in this game will be good at brawl. this means everybody who gets hit and gets beat with my samus UP+B(it shows u cant space if u get hit with this move) will either get worse or stay the same.

ronnie and sethlon and roy_R are the ONLY ones who do not EVER get hit with my UP+B......this is because they can space.

im sorry jeremy but you will be super low on the list if you do not change your spacing. I will be low as well. cause i dont have good spacing either.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
The truth is this. People who have learned to space in this game will be good at brawl. this means everybody who gets hit and gets beat with my samus UP+B(it shows u cant space if u get hit with this move) will either get worse or stay the same.

ronnie and sethlon and roy_R are the ONLY ones who do not EVER get hit with my UP+B......this is because they can space.

im sorry jeremy but you will be super low on the list if you do not change your spacing. I will be low as well. cause i dont have good spacing either.
Then I guess ill have to space better, but even so, just because I get hit by one move alot doesn't mean i'll suck, tons of pros get hit by bowsers up-B, look at gimpy vidz. True it might take good spacing to be the best, but when I got days on days to practice it online... I think ill be o.k ^_^'

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
i too am cocky with falco. and dk.

allan has not quit smash

somebody better throw an STD for dv8 this time seriously

TGM

Smash Lord
Then I guess ill have to space better, but even so, just because I get hit by one move alot doesn't mean i'll suck, tons of pros get hit by bowsers up-B, look at gimpy vidz. True it might take good spacing to be the best, but when I got days on days to practice it online... I think ill be o.k ^_^'

I used my UP+B as an example because u literally have to be in my face to get hit by it. and if you get hit by it, you didnt space. And in brawl, since WD is gone, you will need to rely on DD and spacing to be good(just like in ssb). No one in Houston(including me) spaces worth crap except for ronnie,seth and CF. The only reason why i beat who i beat is because i play completly different from what a marth/samus SHOULD play. And plz dont bring gimpy into this. He good yes and hes the best bowser on earth..............but even he loses to people who space.......................sethlon at FCD.

To james: i did quit but not "100% ill never look at smash again and isolate myself in my room with books and work". I couldnt bring myself to that. Im kinda like scav now......ill play ONLY when it can be fit into me list of things to do.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
The Club tourney thing was awesome by the way. (although there was no tourney, the gods surely blessed you guys this time)

Amazing Jungle/Drum and Bass/Techno, pretty girls, Dawn and his gf, Void, Kage, Neon, Rockettrainer(who left early before I could play him; WE STILL HAVENT PLAYED) and myself were the only people who played smash there. A couple of others played but they weren't any good. Dawn's GF did beat me one match but keep in mind I had 4 glasses of jack Daniels LOL. I lost a few matches with falco... but dawn and I had some fun fox dittos =}

Dawn & crew, we need to play more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom