• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
yup me and PIMPSlAP played shok,path,neon, and zero today...they are some good players and kool people to hang out with...i play you guyz again some day...remember neon and shok pimps funny joke about the restroom

yeah it was fun but i thought kage would of been there,but yes same time next week and axxo try to come as well
dawn pm me when you get the chance

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
Argh, everyone is far away and some people don't respond. *gives up on playing Smash*

And bragging about winning some friendly games, Allan? I can imagine how Ronnie feels. I can understand you feeling good about beating a good player, but to brag about it to everyone like that is simply immature. And if every game was simply a test to see if you could finally beat Ronnie instead of just playing friendlies, why would he bother playing with you anymore?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Nothing makes sense in Texas. NOTHING.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
lol allan do you realize that most of the people that play smash in houston, or play smash in general, don't like you? and do you realize that you've made most of your "friends" through smash? you don't know what a real friend even is, you're honestly pathetic and i almost feel bad for you but the fact that you'd say **** like that to me, the closest you've ever gotten to actually having a real friend, pisses me off beyond words. if you didn't play smash or throw tournies or give so many people rides, NONE of these people would talk to you. as for me, we are not friends anymore, you're an *******, don't ****ing talk to me anymore.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Argh, everyone is far away and some people don't respond. *gives up on playing Smash*

And bragging about winning some friendly games, Allan? I can imagine how Ronnie feels. I can understand you feeling good about beating a good player, but to brag about it to everyone like that is simply immature. And if every game was simply a test to see if you could finally beat Ronnie instead of just playing friendlies, why would he bother playing with you anymore?
Thank you Evan. Thank you mucho. Really takes the fun out of it. I hate playing Tom and Jerry with you every match Allan. (me being tom ;P)

"looks like your still doing drugs and wrecking grand mothers van......

*hatez friends that got james into drugs*
* wants james to come back to the good side*"

You shouldn't have to bring that up. You arent his father. Let him do what he wants if it makes him happy thats his business. And the Van was bad and he is trying to deal with it. You knew saying that would make him mad, hell it would make me mad too. Don't start useless conflict. You need to watch what you say...

ALLAN: The way you treat people is not right. Keep it up and things might end on not the way you want them to... but like always this will go in one ear and out the other. You won't listen. You never do. You ALWAYS think youre right. And who am I? Some stupid "mexico" you surely shouldn't even be reading this post. Quit wasting your time.

Is this Saturdays tourney at The Jet Lounge or the Engine Room? Im 80% sure I am going. What are the prizes dawn void or kage? How many people usually enter?

Sunday I will also be attending the Smashfest. Cant wait to see you all!

onii-chan

Smash Ace
lol allan do you realize that most of the people that play smash in houston, or play smash in general, don't like you? and do you realize that you've made most of your "friends" through smash? you don't know what a real friend even is, you're honestly pathetic and i almost feel bad for you but the fact that you'd say **** like that to me, the closest you've ever gotten to actually having a real friend, pisses me off beyond words. if you didn't play smash or throw tournies or give so many people rides, NONE of these people would talk to you. as for me, we are not friends anymore, you're an *******, don't ****ing talk to me anymore.
dude, i don't even know you and i believe those are some harsh words...but in a way tgm you do desevre it for putting the guys business out there in the open...in truth tgm you should not talk down on people like that for reasons mouf could tell you
Okay fine fine, somebody else can go first.

I recently discovered I have scholiosis. Gay.
i do not know you but for real?gay:(

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Houston has too much drama... and I know Iv played my part in it but D@MN!... houston has to much ******* drama... I guess its cause we've got so many people here unlike dallas, they only got like 4. Anyways good day.

By the way, James are you racist?

onii-chan

Smash Ace
seeing as you have scoliosis, velox everyone in houston will have it now cuz we are goin to roll around in some toxic waste 'til we get some kind of disease or will i be the only one there?

yeah, just trying to cheer you up dude...

jermey...drama yes but we just don't have enuff of it yet

Velox

Smash Ace
haha you can't just get it like that

mine isn't bad, but I've started noticing it's getting worse, but I work at a place lifting heavy stuff till i get my degree, so it isn't exactly helping anything. They had detected it several years ago like softmore year in high school which I was perfect before then. So when it comes on late in your life (17 yrs. +) it's not a big deal supposedly, they can only make sure it doesn't get worse anyway, the surgerys for correction are basically death sentences anyways... so I'm not worried... Heh, there is no point to this story I'm just bored. However...

Also Clueless, that toe might be because you're just walking wrong and don't realize it. I get it all the time walking on concrete at work, I have to walk with different pressure points/get different shoes/soles.

SETHLON AND GABE: We need to play soon (this weekend before I leave for Colorado). And of course, much recording will take place, and of course I will be putting Rammstein on the videos. I've recently become more interested in smash again now that I remember the secret of the game JF told me a long time ago, I had foolishly forgotten it in my quest for amazing tech skill, but I remember now.

Also, as of 2007 it has become a fact that the dinosaurs became extinct from an asteroid from our solar system's own asteroid belt. They discovered (this year), a whole portion of the belt missing. Crazy. In fact, there has been all kinds of new stuff in science in '07. Big year.

Also, the polar ice caps diminished by half this year ('07), and the numbers are just now rolling in. Although they regenerate a little during the winter (key word a little as in not enough), they will be melted by 2013! That is today! This really is cause for panic. You heard it here first. This is over 30% faster than what even the least conservative scientists previously thought. We're screwed guys, 60-70% of the world lives close enough to the ocean to be covered by the waters that would raise after the melt. Enjoy your lives while they last.

Bioshock is the ****.

Halo is better than this game.

(yes this whole post was serious)

*is going to stop spamming now*

Velox

Smash Ace
Dude, I just thought it'd be alright, I was already interested thought because of the topic of the game. I heard "Biosomething" and was already hooked. The character accents in the game when they speak are awesome, the big daddys are awesome, some of the quotes are awesome, etc. Also something I noticed about the game is the sound quality is amazing.

"Once big daddy is complete... Nobody mess with the big daddy!" is easily the funniest quote in the game, love the way he says that...

It's got lots of the goodness Salazar provided in RE4 :)

onii-chan

Smash Ace
haha you can't just get it like that

mine isn't bad, but I've started noticing it's getting worse, but I work at a place lifting heavy stuff till i get my degree, so it isn't exactly helping anything. They had detected it several years ago like softmore year in high school which I was perfect before then. So when it comes on late in your life (17 yrs. +) it's not a big deal supposedly, they can only make sure it doesn't get worse anyway, the surgerys for correction are basically death sentences anyways... so I'm not worried... Heh, there is no point to this story I'm just bored. However...

SETHLON AND GABE: We need to play soon (this weekend before I leave for Colorado). And of course, much recording will take place, and of course I will be putting Rammstein on the videos. I've recently become more interested in smash again now that I remember the secret of the game JF told me a long time ago, I had foolishly forgotten it in my quest for amazing tech skill, but I remember now.

Also, as of 2007 it has become a fact that the dinosaurs became extinct from an asteroid from our solar system's own asteroid belt. They discovered (this year), a whole portion of the belt missing. Crazy. In fact, there has been all kinds of new stuff in science in '07. Big year.

Bioshock is the ****.

Halo is better than this game.

(yes this whole post was serious)

*is going to stop spamming now*

matter fact a doc doing a physical for sports said i had it too (i have notice that i do get pains in my spine form time to time and im usually out of breathe when i run and i don't think smoking is helping on that)...but i'm good with it i had a good life meet alot of people and lived my life to the fullest...oh yeah and that surgery is a death sentence and if you live you are going to be parlayzed for the rest of your life...oh well (now i feel better that everyone know nearly my whole life):(

bioshock is the ****.

halo is only somewhat better (unreal tournment 3 is going to be way better)

...:scared::laugh:

TGM

Smash Lord
but like always this will go in one ear and out the other!
Too true.

On a side note.

The asteroid destroying dinos? Thats the most accepted reason since the 80's, i also believe this. But honestly, it wasnt the ONLY thing that caused the extinction. The impact caused immediate death to the surrounding area and a little out-ward. The impact shock caused earth quakes(more dead dinos) and eruptions of volcanoes(more dead dinos) wich then clouded the sky with ash(more dead dinos) just like the astroid did(more dead dinos). The ash covered dinos who sat or ran, it blocked sun,klled plants, poisoned water.......ect. Not to mention it also help changed the climate by some degrees(more dead dinos). even a small degree changed 3-7 degees is huge!

Personaly, i think that there are still dinos(real ones, not decendents) in the deep deep ocean. This and space are the only places humans have not fully searched.

Side note part 2.

Yes i saw the 2013 prediction on the ice. its kinda scary but honestly, its not as bad as the dumb-*** envio guys say. yes it will be gone by 2013, but it wont hurt people as much as the top dogs say. Earth ALWAYS balances it self out. No land is ceated without losing land. Weather is he same. it will balance out. IF ANYHING east and west coast will be hit th worst. Texas will lose galveston........thats about the extent of the damage becase most people dont live on the coast like east and west coast do. It is trouble-some, but what can you do? Earth goes thru heating rends and cooling trends....we are currently in a heating trend.

PS: the ice melting thing isnt ment to contradict you, velox. so please dont be upset at me.

Gea

Smash Master
Houston smells funny and is muggy. If I wasn't feeling like utter mouf**** right now I'd start challenging people to smash left and right.

heytallman

CTALL
I know. I got really sick and have been in a haze (no pun intended).
That reminded me of this video they made us watch in driver's ed, it was about pollution. Some kids from some place needed to "learn about the dangers of pollution" so somebody teleported them to Houston. Right when they got there they started coughing and were like "Oh my God the air is so dirty!" Someone was wearing a white shirt, and it got dirty after seconds of being outside. That video pissed me off.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
23 is smashfest
22 is tournament at that club...

Asim, do you need a ride to smashfest? Contact me!

Gea

Smash Master
That reminded me of this video they made us watch in driver's ed, it was about pollution. Some kids from some place needed to "learn about the dangers of pollution" so somebody teleported them to Houston. Right when they got there they started coughing and were like "Oh my God the air is so dirty!" Someone was wearing a white shirt, and it got dirty after seconds of being outside. That video pissed me off.
BWHAHAHAHAHA.

Naw, I honestly don't think its the smog (LA is just as bad, if not worse). More like the humidity. High humidity is harder on your respitory system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom