• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovA™

Smash Apprentice
I can probably play on Thursday if someone wants to play at my house.

And how many people are going to the sunday thing?

dawn001

Smash Ace
Fox dittos mean nothing. I can beat Ronnie in Fox dittos, I don't think I am better than he is.
you are right, fox dittos does not mean nothing, but am pretty sure i beat more than just your fox. i beat your falco and am not sure who else, i cant remember, it was too long ago...but dont worry moggie. i know for sure that i am better then you now and if you dont believe me then show me what you got then!! and dont say that i might win or i won cause i play the game more. well that may be not true at all am in mexico where i work and dont have a chance to play or even to play with anyone cause i dont know anyone here. all i can do is play computers and thats when i have a free time.

XZalla

Smash Journeyman
Okay. Here goes..

I found out a couple of weeks ago that I could pay $2 for an all-day pass on metro. (yay friend for friend assist)

... YOU NEED TO GET THE 15 METRO...
Route #15? The only way I can atleast get there is to having to go straight to downtown. But I'll have to leave around 10am or so this week because of finals.

The likely chance of me playing wed(dec 19) is very low, unless quick action is played. Phone or instant message. The likely chance of me playing thursday is high because of the Nova assist, and since it's one extra day to plan.

I'm not free friday because I work. Saturday is after 3:30pm. If Cesar is goin to host w/e you guys are doin this sunday, then yall can count me in after 4pm.

Tell me the right metro route to your area
phone number (if you haven't posted it up, PM me)

I can catch route #262, #108, and #85 to downtown. that will atleast take me an hour, so I'll need your number to call you. Cell phone shouldn't be a problem if I ask nicely to mother..

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
Guys I been the reading the posts and its sad that TGM can't host tourneys anymore BUT I got some good news though. This month I will host a smashfest the 23rd this month after 2:30 like I told you, and I can host the tourney that TGM had originally planed for Januaryand I can still host the month after that and so on and so on , so you get the idea . The smashfests will not die man :)

heytallman

CTALL
So Cesar's is now tournament central? He lives just about the same distance from me as TGM. Also a LOT of activity in this thread today, I checked after school, and there were like, three pages of posts. Can't make it to the smashfest on Sunday, anyone want to play later next week?

dawn001

Smash Ace
Guys I been the reading the posts and its sad that TGM can't host tourneys anymore BUT I got some good news though. This month I will host a smashfest the 23rd this month after 2:30 like I told you, and I can host the tourney that TGM had originally planed for Januaryand I can still host the month after that and so on and so on , so you get the idea . The smashfests will not die man :)
I ****ING love you man!!!! :chuckle:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well I'm sorry but I believe I will have to confiscate one of your dogs for that.
Those dogs chew everything. They slobbered over my old sneakers. Gross.

Also, one week until Christmas.

Jake13

Smash Lord
I'm not having a fest, but if an X number of people want to come (lets say four or five), they are more than welcome too.

So far we have Three:

David,
Asim,
Apoc.

You can come too if you would like Dawn, but I think you and maybe one more is all that I can have.

dawn001

Smash Ace
I'm not having a fest, but if an X number of people want to come (lets say four or five), they are more than welcome too.

So far we have Three:

David,
Asim,
Apoc.

You can come too if you would like Dawn, but I think you and maybe one more is all that I can have.
sure ill go just tell me when but what i was talking about is that if you were going to go to WTF smashfest on the 23?

dawn001

Smash Ace
Ohh, I don't know if I will be in town then. Probably not.

So if you want to play me, best bet is this Saturday.
hmm this saturday i hope it will be early before 6:00pm cause me kage,void, and neon are going to that club where they are having a SSBM tourny! but am pretty sure we can work something out

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
you are right, fox dittos does not mean nothing, but am pretty sure i beat more than just your fox. i beat your falco and am not sure who else, i cant remember, it was too long ago...but dont worry moggie. i know for sure that i am better then you now and if you dont believe me then show me what you got then!! and dont say that i might win or i won cause i play the game more. well that may be not true at all am in mexico where i work and dont have a chance to play or even to play with anyone cause i dont know anyone here. all i can do is play computers and thats when i have a free time.
Your in mexico and you cant find anyone to play?... Im sure if you just asked for javi and twin... everyone knows who they are.

AXXO!!! PM ME!!!

JOSH/X-Man PM ME!!

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman

So far we have Three:

David,
Asim,
Apoc.

I wanna play >.<. You're like the only one semi-close to me now that Roy is gone :( :( :(.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Okay. Here goes..

I found out a couple of weeks ago that I could pay $2 for an all-day pass on metro. (yay friend for friend assist)

Route #15? The only way I can atleast get there is to having to go straight to downtown. But I'll have to leave around 10am or so this week because of finals.

The likely chance of me playing wed(dec 19) is very low, unless quick action is played. Phone or instant message. The likely chance of me playing thursday is high because of the Nova assist, and since it's one extra day to plan.

I'm not free friday because I work. Saturday is after 3:30pm. If Cesar is goin to host w/e you guys are doin this sunday, then yall can count me in after 4pm.

Tell me the right metro route to your area
phone number (if you haven't posted it up, PM me)

I can catch route #262, #108, and #85 to downtown. that will atleast take me an hour, so I'll need your number to call you. Cell phone shouldn't be a problem if I ask nicely to mother..
lolz awesome how abput next wensday the day after christmas i get payed and probally will get big self over to your house sound good or you can go to my friends house..... cool sorry i broke my phone...

dawn001

Smash Ace
Your in mexico and you cant find anyone to play?... Im sure if you just asked for javi and twin... everyone knows who they are.

AXXO!!! PM ME!!!

JOSH/X-Man PM ME!!
i live in reynosa and thats like close to the US javi and twin live in monterrey witch is like 4 hour drive for me. am not going to go a 4 hour pokemon journy just to play then **** that!!!

TGM

Smash Lord
ok its good to see cesar take on some monthlies for a little bit. this makes me happy. Houston MIGHT can carry on without me.....

I just updated the front page with a bunch of phone numbers and adresses. plz check the front page to see if your info is up there. if it is not. plz PM me. i need it.

I will also go back and update the page with the time for cesars tourney. cesar.........is it 10$ entry? the rules are already posted on the front page. they are HOST rules.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
TGM, the rules and entry fee will still be the same as your tourneys. It would be great if you could come to them and run them :) plz since I really dk how to do the brackets, well just the losing brackets, and such. Also the 23rd WILL NOT be a tourney is just a smashfest. The one in january WILL BE the tourney.Just masking sure ppl know that.

Apocalypse™

Smash Journeyman
Apoc, you're always welcome as well, duhz.
W00T.. those dogs scare the poop outta me.

That's like saying, "so you live in US? I'm sure if you asked for PC or M2K.. everyone knows who they are." (Might be a little exaggerated to prove point)

TGM

Smash Lord
Yea cear, ill run it for you. jus make sure you have 2-3 rooms ready for 2-3 tvs in each room.

so the torney is in jan and the fest is the 23rd of THIS month? done!

guys, im off today. i need to play. beating ronnie 2 times in a row is boring.

Kamikaze Kevin

Smash Cadet
is the smashfest an std? cuz that would be the only way it'd be worth me going. if i came i wouldnt be able to make it til 4 at the earliest and its about an hour drive, meaning i would need to get a ride. if its an std, i could might convince my dad to drive and just get a ride home... really wanna go tho

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
hey jake wtf is your problem? nothing compares to the ******** of houston. Houston isnt really bad, just a select few constantly. And many every now and then, but that is normal i suppose

Fyre

Smash Apprentice
So i'm comin back home today for the holidays until the 28th and I'm lookin for some good, healthy, ol' fashioned smashin ;) think i might be comin to this. Any1 in the greenspoint area hit me up 7138596478

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom