• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popertop

Smash Champion
HMMM can you go to peoples houses or do they have to go to your house?
Depends how far they are.
I would prefer it if people could come over, but coordination and not too many people are required, as I have to clear it with my dad.
I haven't really made plans this week aside from visiting my old high school.

QraQ

Smash Ace
Im only going to be able to show up on the 12th for the tourney and not the 13th unfortunately.
Im guessing single is Sat right?

-DeeV8

dawn001

Smash Ace
how about me vs both of them... my bet is on me :)
lol i played your falco with mine and i must say not bad but not the best. ill MM you to gabe lets see how much has your falco gotten. And i have not forgoten about you jeremy ill challange your falco too!!!!!

WELCOME TO OBLIVION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:demon:

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Im only going to be able to show up on the 12th for the tourney and not the 13th unfortunately.
Im guessing single is Sat right?

-DeeV8
Sadly there will be no monthlies until March 2008.

As for myself, I have been playing pretty bad lately, I really need some practice. Guess I'll see everyone on the 23rd if I go...

I firmly believe I am the best at Falco Ditto's. I will MM anyone in them.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
I been back, just waiting for a good time to reply..

I can catch metro downtown..

Speakin of that.. By tomorrow, I will have some updates regarding my schedule for finals to go downtown this week.

All I need is for the right metro routes and some cooperation to meetup with yall. That's the both of you. phone or instant message, and any other way to get at me.

It's not fun playing people who think I was not fighting "fair".. ;/
MY BOY XZALLA YOU NEED TO GET THE 15 METRO AND GET OVER TO MY AREA I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU AND WE CAN PLAY ALSO I OW YOU A PIMPSLAP....?.!.?

to feifer i will super ditto match you we ditto ever charecter in the game and the person who wins most the matches will get to label the other person..... coolio? ( i choose thise color cuz i think it matches your eyes...)

dawn001

Smash Ace
Sadly there will be no monthlies until March 2008.

As for myself, I have been playing pretty bad lately, I really need some practice. Guess I'll see everyone on the 23rd if I go...

I firmly believe I am the best at Falco Ditto's. I will MM anyone in them.
lets do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flame:

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
to feifer i will super ditto match you we ditto ever charecter in the game and the person who wins most the matches will get to label the other person..... coolio? ( i choose thise color cuz i think it matches your eyes...)
here you go dawn :050:

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Ronnie,
lol you said no monthlys till march... anyway your good.

pimpslap,
ditto every character? i guess thats cool.

TGM

Smash Lord
Sad news!!!!

SAD NEWS!!!!!

My monthlies will be no more! My parents had a job chane back to houston so i WILL not have monthlies till further notice. But dont worry, i will get smash going again from my end like i always do......TGM never lets u down. However, i highly recmmend EVERYBODY go to CesarsWTF place on the 23rd. Good smash will be there. Plz do not count on linguni to go. his chances of going are super low.

i will get off from work tonite at 10pm. I will go to some ones house if they want smash. Just TEXT or PM me back before 3pm.

Also, pimpslap, u wont beat me in a samus ditto. 50$ says this.

DV8, at least 15 new people have shown up since u left.

Ronnie, please dont let yesterdays results get you upset. You had a bad day, that be it.

TGM

Smash Lord
Ok front page is totaly updated with cesarWTF tourney adress and the title is updated too. EVERYBODY! PM me your address and phone number if you havnt ALREADY!!!!!!!

TGM

Smash Lord
it will be a fest. it will turn into a tourney is HE wants it to

kage keeps changing who he uses therefor its hard to rank him right. void is good but not advanced yet.

dawn001

Smash Ace

kage keeps changing who he uses therefor its hard to rank him right. void is good but not advanced yet.
about kage you are right he is always changing his character but void have actually seen him play he is good and have a good peach and a doc. hmm maybe at the smash fest you can judge when you see them play.

NEON666

Smash Journeyman

i understand that, and also we need to get a match in as well

TGM

Smash Lord
ive sen void. he is good. i just need to see him play higher level players. not like me or sethlon. but just a little more higher level players. cesar,jeremy,mog. mog is ack in the game and hes going even or slightly better than jeremy.

and neo, we can play as much as u want. im wanting to smash tonite!!!!!!!! pick a place with a decent amount of folk and ill go.

dawn001

Smash Ace
ive sen void. he is good. i just need to see him play higher level players. not like me or sethlon. but just a little more higher level players. cesar,jeremy,mog. mog is ack in the game and hes going even or slightly better than jeremy.

and neo, we can play as much as u want. im wanting to smash tonite!!!!!!!! pick a place with a decent amount of folk and ill go.
well maybe you can go to kage house he and void and neon will be there!!

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
but just a little more higher level players. cesar,jeremy,mog. mog is ack in the game and hes going even or slightly better than jeremy..
Couple Things.

#1, When me and mog last played... we played 21 games, me vs his fox. I won 13 of them. That only leaves 8... so thats not even. Not being mean, mog is good, a hella lot better than I thought for not playing in so long... I'll even accept you saying going even... but better, thats a no.

#2, And this is to everyone. I PLAY FALCO!!!! STOP COMPARING ME TO FOXES!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARDER IT IS TO PLAY FALCO THEN FOX!?.... THERE IS NO... I MEAN NO!!!... NO!!!! ROOM FOR ERROR AT ALL, OR YOU'LL LOOSE YOUR LIFE!... FALCO IS NOT FOX... yeh, just incase yall forgot. Other than low-tier, or IC, I say falco is the hardest to play in tournements. Thanx you.

dawn001

Smash Ace
Couple Things.

#1, When me and mog last played... we played 21 games, me vs his fox. I won 13 of them. That only leaves 8... so thats not even. Not being mean, mog is good, a hella lot better than I thought for not playing in so long... I'll even accept you saying going even... but better, thats a no.

#2, And this is to everyone. I PLAY FALCO!!!! STOP COMPARING ME TO FOXES!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARDER IT IS TO PLAY FALCO THEN FOX!?.... THERE IS NO... I MEAN NO!!!... NO!!!! ROOM FOR ERROR AT ALL, OR YOU'LL LOOSE YOUR LIFE!... FALCO IS NOT FOX... yeh, just incase yall forgot.

true true falco is to different then fox!!

NEON666

Smash Journeyman

well not tonight but for sure thursday

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Was up ppls-last night when i got home i was thinkin and i started playin with fox and i got a little faster and started being a *** with that B Down-lol-But Dawn dont worry i wont be crazy and omega ****** like you-imma try to main Fox And Falco for particular reasons.-HahAHAHAA

dawn001

Smash Ace
Was up ppls-last night when i got home i was thinkin and i started playin with fox and i got a little faster and started being a *** with that B Down-lol-But Dawn dont worry i wont be crazy and omega ****** like you-imma try to main Fox And Falco for particular reasons.-HahAHAHAA

you can be all fast as you want just know how to control your character!!!

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
Couple Things.

#2, And this is to everyone. I PLAY FALCO!!!! STOP COMPARING ME TO FOXES!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARDER IT IS TO PLAY FALCO THEN FOX!?.... THERE IS NO... I MEAN NO!!!... NO!!!! ROOM FOR ERROR AT ALL, OR YOU'LL LOOSE YOUR LIFE!... FALCO IS NOT FOX... yeh, just incase yall forgot. Other than low-tier, or IC, I say falco is the hardest to play in tournements. Thanx you.
fox is harder to play than falco!!!!!!

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
I knew you would main fox...

Kamikaze Kevin

Smash Cadet
yo, what time is the smashfest at cesar's? cuz i dont think i can drive, but i can pay for a ride if someone in the south houston area can take me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom