• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Hey Dawn and Kamikaze Kevin can I chill with yall too. I can sure use the practice. Call me or pm me if I can i give or could get a ride to somewheres. 831 659 9561

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
Hmmmm...Roy was the closest to me, and now he's gone *sad panda face*. Roy I'm gonna send ya an e-mail soon ;P.

So...I think Gabe's the next closest one to me, or maybe Oscar...Oscar are you around at all? I'll try calling ya sometime this week if you want to play, Roy told me you've gotten pretty good ^^.

And when is that Smashfest with Linguini happening...I'm sorry if it's already been said, but this thread is just too huge ;(.

Kamikaze Kevin

Smash Cadet
Hey Dawn and Kamikaze Kevin can I chill with yall too. I can sure use the practice. Call me or pm me if I can i give or could get a ride to somewheres. 831 659 9561
Yeah, that'd be fine, but only a couple of ppl. Can't have this turn into 8-10 ppl showing up. Friday night would be best for me, but give me a day or two to make sure if it's alright.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
Hmmmm...Roy was the closest to me, and now he's gone *sad panda face*. Roy I'm gonna send ya an e-mail soon ;P.

So...I think Gabe's the next closest one to me, or maybe Oscar...Oscar are you around at all? I'll try calling ya sometime this week if you want to play, Roy told me you've gotten pretty good ^^.

And when is that Smashfest with Linguini happening...I'm sorry if it's already been said, but this thread is just too huge ;(.

yo sand are you down to play any day of the week.;););)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162

It's on the 23rd, which is a Sunday. I want to say Jake is also not to far from you, but I'm probably wrong...

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer

Sandtrap... were do you stay...? Im right next to downtown. Dont know if im close but whats up....?

i want to beat tgm with my samus anybody think thats possible?
Miracles happen once in a while... if you believe.

dawn001

Smash Ace
yeah sure you can smash with us.ill let yall know when am coming back to houston.

AND JAKE13 I WANT TO MM YOU FALCO DITTOS 5 DOLLARS WHAT DO SAY?

dawn001

Smash Ace
his falco has been improving, but what he can use some improvement on is spamming more and more mind games
:cool:!......well i guess when i get back and go to his house maybe i can teach him a few things with falco that i know.....hey NEON what about you how are you man and your link?

Popertop

Smash Champion
CAN ANYONE PLAY WITH ME THIS WEEK?
My friend and I live in Clear Lake.
I go to college in Beaumont, and have reasonable, although not advanced Smash competition.
He has been smash starved, and has gotten terrible again.
Can anyone meet up with us this week?
He has work at 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm usually, but before and after that he should be free.
PLEASE.
HE'S TERRIBLE I MISS MY OLD GOOD FRIEND.

dawn001

Smash Ace
CAN ANYONE PLAY WITH ME THIS WEEK?
My friend and I live in Clear Lake.
I go to college in Beaumont, and have reasonable, although not advanced Smash competition.
He has been smash starved, and has gotten terrible again.
Can anyone meet up with us this week?
He has work at 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm usually, but before and after that he should be free.
PLEASE.
HE'S TERRIBLE I MISS MY OLD GOOD FRIEND.
HMMM can you go to peoples houses or do they have to go to your house?

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
yo sand are you down to play any day of the week.;););)
Sandtrap... were do you stay...? Im right next to downtown. Dont know if im close but whats up....?
Why yes, yes I am. Do you guys wanna play sometime? I'm down to play literally any day except for Saturday, maybe not Friday either (depends), but any other day, yeah fsho. I live on the west side of Houston, near Katy and off of I-10. I'm near 6, Oscar/Jake are about 15 minutes from me. I'm not sure how far away I am from downtown...you mean like the Galleria, or?

Jeremy you seem to know where people are at and all that, where do you think we should play? Kage where do you live at?

Anyone call me if they want to play, 817-975-7591.

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
It's on the 23rd, which is a Sunday. I want to say Jake is also not to far from you, but I'm probably wrong...
Thanks for letting me know about the Smashfest and about Roy going, I appreciate it. Where will the Smashfest be held? I originally thought that I'd be out of town at that town, but turns out I'm staying here for Christmas :D.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
im goin to show houston smashers some love and nominate my fav people on the boards...i don't you Jermey (you spam to much), don't worry drew i vote for you to:

Axxo
Dawn001
Master_Void
me
Kage
PIMPSLAP
XZALLA (when he ever comes back)
NEON666
Nova
i will even throw you in there TGM
also shok you in there to fu
Gea
Hylian
if you not on that list it is becuz either i dont know you or i don't like you

dawn001

Smash Ace
im goin to show houston smashers some love and nominate my fav people on the boards...i don't you Jermey (you spam to much), don't worry drew i vote for you to:

Axxo
Dawn001
Master_Void
me
Kage
PIMPSLAP
NEON666
Nova
i will even throw you in there TGM
also shok you in there to fu
Gea
Hylian
if you not on that list it is becuz either i dont know you or i don't like you
hey thanks for putting me on second on your list it makes me feel cool!....well anyways hey are you going to be free on Xmas break cause if you are i want to play!

Apocalypse™

Smash Journeyman
Well I'm just gonna go ahead and kick you.

Is anyone smashing (from now till Jan. 17) on a Sunday? (If you live in the Southwest that is...)

TobiasXK

Smash Ace
JAMES, we should play sometime over the break. And you too, David. I have a phone now, also. Same number as before.

XZalla

Smash Journeyman
I been back, just waiting for a good time to reply..

Jeremy Feifer said:
... Im right next to downtown...
I can catch metro downtown..

Speakin of that.. By tomorrow, I will have some updates regarding my schedule for finals to go downtown this week.

All I need is for the right metro routes and some cooperation to meetup with yall. That's the both of you. phone or instant message, and any other way to get at me.

It's not fun playing people who think I was not fighting "fair".. ;/

onii-chan

Smash Ace

Speakin of that.. By tomorrow, I will have some updates regarding my schedule for finals to go downtown this week.

All I need is for the right metro routes and some cooperation to meetup with yall. That's the both of you. phone or instant message, and any other way to get at me.

yes...i really wanna play but everytime it seem that something gets in the WAY...ya open any day this week?

onii-chan

Smash Ace
anyone wanna place bets on the result of jake vs dawn falco ditto? seems like itd be a close one... i got mine on jake :)
i have seen dawn play before and no doubt he has gotten much better since then...i have never heard or seen this jakethirteen play at all so my bets are all on dawn

GO DAWN!!

if you lose i will get some people in my fam to jump him and get your money back ok:laugh:

onii-chan

Smash Ace
anyone wanna place bets on the result of jake vs dawn falco ditto? seems like itd be a close one... i got mine on jake :)
i have seen dawn play before and no doubt he has gotten much better since then...i have never heard or seen this jakethirteen play at all so my bets are all on dawn

GO DAWN!!

if you lose i will get some people in my fam to jump him and get your money back ok:laugh:

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Asim, wanna play this weekend before I leave for break?
5$ on jake. Hes too good in ditto's.

Josh PM Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 from downtown im 20min by bus....all you gotta do is catch 1 bus.... the #1 Hospital.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Thanks for letting me know about the Smashfest and about Roy going, I appreciate it. Where will the Smashfest be held? I originally thought that I'd be out of town at that town, but turns out I'm staying here for Christmas :D.
It's be held in CesarWTF's house. Check his profile for his address...he lives in North Houston.

Is anyone smashing (from now till Jan. 17) on a Sunday? (If you live in the Southwest that is...)
*waves* I'll come over to your place and smash. Yes...

JAMES, we should play sometime over the break. And you too, David. I have a phone now, also. Same number as before.
Awesome, just let me know when you want to play some smash. I'm pretty much free the rest of the week except Wednesday. :)

Asim, wanna play this weekend before I leave for break?
Me! I wants to play! :)

Well I'm in town. ;)
Let's play then!

Hmm, if someone in the Southwest area could host a small smashfest, that would be awesome. :)

Also, I dare anyone to try the Falco Challenge. It seems too hard...dare I say, impossible. ;)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm liking this plan. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom